Is USA done?

krishnaaa

4 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Indian political system is much better than US. Congress stopped working for te past decade. Presidents are relying on executive actions.

The first paper Obama signed is to close Guantanamo Bay....its very close to his heart. And its still open. Look at the immigration issue. Its common sense. 

US Debt to GDP rato is 128% with much older population(Average age 38 years) and lower growth rate (2%) when compared to India with Debt to GDP ratio of 83% with younger population(Average age 28 years) and higher growth rate (6.8%).

India isn't pilla bachha anymore. India is 5th largest economy.

Its going to become 3rd largest economy by 2030.

We Indians don't know the power of componding....India Growth is compounding at a much higher rate when compared to US

mahesh babu telugu GIF

this is how power looks like. 70% of GDP supports the US.

6 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Not saying that its a path breaking product.

Just saying that India isn't like before...we are making progress.

Again. It is unfortunate that you are comparing India with old India or extreme comparison like the US. 
Instead we need to compare with China as it set an example... regardless of the population.

6 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Indian political system is much better than US. Congress stopped working for te past decade. Presidents are relying on executive actions.

The first paper Obama signed is to close Guantanamo Bay....its very close to his heart. And its still open. Look at the immigration issue. Its common sense. 

US Debt to GDP rato is 128% with much older population(Average age 38 years) and lower growth rate (2%) when compared to India with Debt to GDP ratio of 83% with younger population(Average age 28 years) and higher growth rate (6.8%).

India isn't pilla bachha anymore. India is 5th largest economy.

Its going to become 3rd largest economy by 2030.

We Indians don't know the power of componding....India Growth is compounding at a much higher rate when compared to US

mahesh babu telugu GIF

Alage Mean mortality rate and average retirement age by country kuda veyyi you will get a clear picture vayya. 
Unfortunately there aren't big GDP's among the world. That is why India seem is 5th largest GDP. Americans earn 20% of the world income while they only account for 5% of the world population. 

17 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Alage Mean mortality rate and average retirement age by country kuda veyyi you will get a clear picture vayya. 
Unfortunately there aren't big GDP's among the world. That is why India seem is 5th largest GDP. Americans earn 20% of the world income while they only account for 5% of the world population. 

That is because US has been a melting pot of mix of cultures for very long , they had young population and population was exploding.

Those scenarios don't exist anymore.

Now the entire Europe has been aging, so less immigrants from developed countries.

US population has been declining and average age is increasing.

Only way out is through immigration now and its messed up. And there is No political will to fix it.

Again as I said, you have been looking at the current result rathar than the previous cause.

If you look at the current cause , you will know the future result

This is basic, Please try to be fair and reread and try to understand the above couple sentences. If you don't read it with an open mind, we can go on for another 10 pages and it won't benefit either of us.

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

That is because US has been a melting pot of mix of cultures for very long , they had young population and population was exploding.

Those scenarios don't exist anymore.

Now the entire Europe has been aging, so less immigrants from developed countries.

US population has been declining and average age is increasing.

Only way out is through immigration now and its messed up. And there is No political will to fix it.

Again as I said, you have been looking at the current result rathar than the previous cause.

If you look at the current cause , you will know the future result

This is basic, Please try to be fair and reread and try to understand the above couple sentences. If you don't read it with an open mind, we can go on for another 10 pages and it won't benefit either of us.

Whatever you were saying is partly true. But all I am saying is things wouldn't change drastically for India. Atleast during our lifetimes where people settled in US for years comeback to India like flooding.. Infact I am thinking the other way around. All our lands and properties in India lost in value in the recent times because of 0 development and there isn't a point to keep them as they are not yielding anything but lost investment. 

Only people who feel uncomfortable of their circumstances like constant Immigration issues, lack of job for a long time would drive them back to India. 

I came in 2008 vayya. All I can say is anyone who came during that period saw the worst of the outcomes in US will hold on and and stay here as they started seeing the fruits now. None of my friends or family / extended family  / schoolmates in US left the US. 

17 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Whatever you were saying is partly true. But all I am saying is things wouldn't change drastically for India. Atleast during our lifetimes where people settled in US for years comeback to India like flooding.. Infact I am thinking the other way around. All our lands and properties in India lost in value in the recent times because of 0 development and there isn't a point to keep them as they are not yielding anything but lost investment. 

Only people who feel uncomfortable of their circumstances like constant Immigration issues, lack of job for a long time would drive them back to India. 

I came in 2008 vayya. All I can say is anyone who came during that period saw the worst of the outcomes in US will hold on and and stay here as they started seeing the fruits now. None of my friends or family / extended family  / schoolmates in US left the US. 

Constant immigration issues

lack of job for long time

add more reasons

Health issues for whatever reasons

who want to try early retirement after 50yrs+

old age loneliness issues

feeling of monotony after some X years and looking for change...

few minority who crave for sense of belonging and bit of patriotism and want to end their life in their motherland.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

People in US don't need to come back.

They can't come back as well with their kids born and brought up in US.

I don't know about where you live but lands skyrocketed in and around Hyderabad. People that I know are citizens and moved back and they are very happy. 

About India, the salaries have already increased.

If you look at the current cause, EV revolution is highly beneficial to India ,rathar than for US. US already has oil reserves, India doesn't and has to depend on imported crude. All the extra money not being spent on importing will be pumped into Indian economy.

Due to Indians being in IT which is a huge advantage over China, lot more companies and AI research is happening in India. Pharma also has huge presence. As India grows, it will be able to throw money around like US has been doing.

In my view, US is equivalent to Narayana or Sri Chaitanya institutes which pays money to get top students into its organization to show ranks. India will start doing the same once it has enough capital. And as India puts in more into R&D, more innovation will continue.

We have a stable government and its not based on Nepotism like Congress. It has power over both houses unlike in US where its divided.

And India is a democratic country unlike China. Chinese immigrants will also reduce to US in future due to population decline and ageing in China. China's population reduced by 850K last year alone.

8 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

People in US don't need to come back.

They can't come back as well with their kids born and brought up in US.

I don't know about where you live but lands skyrocketed in and around Hyderabad. People that I know are citizens and moved back and they are very happy. 

About India, the salaries have already increased.

If you look at the current cause, EV revolution is highly beneficial to India ,rathar than for US. US already has oil reserves, India doesn't and has to depend on imported crude. All the extra money not being spent on importing will be pumped into Indian economy.

Due to Indians being in IT which is a huge advantage over China, lot more companies and AI research is happening in India. Pharma also has huge presence. As India grows, it will be able to throw money around like US has been doing.

In my view, US is equivalent to Narayana or Sri Chaitanya institutes which pays money to get top students into its organization to show ranks. India will start doing the same once it has enough capital. And as India puts in more into R&D, more innovation will continue.

We have a stable government and its not based on Nepotism like Congress. It has power over both houses unlike in US where its divided.

And India is a democratic country unlike China. Chinese immigrants will also reduce to US in future due to population decline and ageing in China. China's population reduced by 850K last year alone.

Again, all I am saying all this will not be done in a generation. I wouldn't expect India to reach where US is or even China is in my lifetime. 

That Narayana / Srichaitanya theory is close to bullshit, because US creates an environment for an average person to excel. I am not a top talent but still I was able to work in US and stay here. 

The more important aspect is the When things need attention- US seems to have the sense of urgency and they do what is required unlike in India. Although there is so much hatred on Trump, Trump administration spent close to $10 billion in Covid research and hospital funds. And we all know what Modi's administration did for COVID relief.. Imaginary money spend and distributed to everyone in everyones imaginary world. In real world permissions for election rally's and Kumb mela and super spreader events organized by Modi himself and no vaccines for months

10 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Again, all I am saying all this will not be done in a generation. I wouldn't expect India to reach where US is or even China is in my lifetime. 

That Narayana / Srichaitanya theory is close to bullshit, because US creates an environment for an average person to excel. I am not a top talent but still I was able to work in US and stay here. 

The more important aspect is the When things need attention- US seems to have the sense of urgency and they do what is required unlike in India. Although there is so much hatred on Trump, Trump administration spent close to $10 billion in Covid research and hospital funds. And we all know what Modi's administration did for COVID relief.. Imaginary money spend and distributed to everyone in everyones imaginary world. In real world permissions for election rally's and Kumb mela and super spreader events organized by Modi himself and no vaccines for months

Same is the case now in India. I have seen many below average kids doing well in India now. Something which was not possible back then.

And regarding not in our lifetime, change is always exponential. I have seen tremendous amount of change since 2008. It is only accelerating. 5-10 years down the line when pollution is at manageable level, it will be a paradise.

Regarding spend on Covid research, current administration is little backward due to people who are backward. The decisions taken by the government depends on the literacy rate of the population. This has been going up. Covid also accelerated this trend. Modi administration however backward they are, they are very forward compared to congress which was thought to be the best party. Its a HUGE step forward.

US has Zero sense of urgency.....immigration issues would have been fixed a decades ago if that was the case.  US administration is also spending boatload of money on defense and wars and not on people.

In contrast, India has sense of urgency. It removed Article 370 as soon as it could, implemented GST, creating meaningful ties(unlike transactional like US) with lot of countries. When was the last time such major reform happened in US? I haven't seen it in last 20 years, have you? Don't call investing money as reform. A reform is a major change in the way of doing things.

India has reduced its export to US which is the reason as to why there is wheat atta shortage here and has been exporting it to underdeveloped countries instead. It is also countering China and the west. Look at how our foreign minister is countering western journalists and diplomats.

In every post, you are looking at current result

As I said , we can keep going on forever if you keep looking at current result and assume that it is what is going to happen in future as well.

18 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Same is the case now in India. I have seen many below average kids doing well in India now. Something which was not possible back then.

And regarding not in our lifetime, change is always exponential. I have seen tremendous amount of change since 2008. It is only accelerating. 5-10 years down the line when pollution is at manageable level, it will be a paradise.

Regarding spend on Covid research, current administration is little backward due to people who are backward. The decisions taken by the government depends on the literacy rate of the population. This has been going up. Covid also accelerated this trend. Modi administration however backward they are, they are very forward compared to congress which was thought to be the best party. Its a HUGE step forward.

US has Zero sense of urgency.....immigration issues would have been fixed a decades ago if that was the case.  US administration is also spending boatload of money on defense and wars and not on people.

In contrast, India has sense of urgency. It removed Article 370 as soon as it could, implemented GST, creating meaningful ties(unlike transactional like US) with lot of countries. When was the last time such major reform happened in US? I haven't seen it in last 20 years, have you? Don't call investing money as reform. A reform is a major change in the way of doing things.

India has reduced its export to US which is the reason as to why there is wheat atta shortage here and has been exporting it to underdeveloped countries instead. It is also countering China and the west. Look at how our foreign minister is countering western journalists and diplomats.

In every post, you are looking at current result

As I said , we can keep going on forever if you keep looking at current result and assume that it is what is going to happen in future as well.

Dude you are mostly talking bullshit. When it comes to people's lives there should be a sense of Urgency rest of it doesn't have immediate impact.  Adi India lo ledhu and raadu. Stop using the words exponential, compounding, current result all the bull crap.

Even today India doesn't have safe drinking water, no sense of curtesy towards others lives (even to act in public like rest of the world), no right to speech (in the real sense), you don't even know if the Money in you bank account will stay as yours or not. Em sodhi muchatlu vayaa ivi. 

Malla adagodhu yekkada jarigayi ani. In our own Hyderabad.. Can you escape from police if you express your anger publicly towards KCR or Modi or even before them to Sonia Gandhi? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AreyOSamba said:

Dude you are mostly talking bullshit. When it comes to people's lives there should be a sense of Urgency rest of it doesn't have immediate impact.  Adi India lo ledhu and raadu. Stop using the words exponential, compounding, current result all the bull crap.

Even today India doesn't have safe drinking water, no sense of curtesy towards others lives (even to act in public like rest of the world), no right to speech (in the real sense), you don't even know if the Money in you bank account will stay as yours or not. Em sodhi muchatlu vayaa ivi. 

Malla adagodhu yekkada jarigayi ani. In our own Hyderabad.. Can you escape from police if you express your anger publicly towards KCR or Modi or even before them to Sonia Gandhi? 

Again looking at current result....which makes your argument invalid for this thread.

23 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Again looking at current result....which makes your argument invalid for this thread.

Enti current and future?
If you are saying political stability is making good things, WTF changed from 2014 till date? Still no safe drinking water?
This Current result would have been your dialogue since 2000's. Things should change almost immediately, people don't have patience to wait forever or look at Ravi Shankar's non sense videos.

Can you say in the future state where the entire India can get Safe drinking water or Right to free speech? No one can come up with a date even though they are fundamental rights. 1 min Indian citizen ani marchipothey mana mohala meeda manamey oosukovali. Thuuuuu

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Enti current and future?
If you are saying political stability is making good things, WTF changed from 2014 till date? Still no safe drinking water?
This Current result would have been your dialogue since 2000's. Things should change almost immediately, people don't have patience to wait forever or look at Ravi Shankar's non sense videos.

Can you say in the future state where the entire India can get Safe drinking water or Right to free speech? No one can come up with a date even though they are fundamental rights. 1 min Indian citizen ani marchipothey mana mohala meeda manamey oosukovali. Thuuuuu

Exactly....you should be talking about the cause which is leading to no safe drinking water in 2014 , not in 2023.

What we are talking here is about current cause which will have impact in 2028 and beyond.

35 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Exactly....you should be talking about the cause which is leading to no safe drinking water in 2014 , not in 2023.

What we are talking here is about current cause which will have impact in 2028 and beyond.

No safe drinking water even in 2023 in India.. What are we even discussing?? Sodhi muchatlu India adi India adhi ani? 

What happened to Jal Jeevan mission. Modi Administration talks a lot, have big names for projects but they never see progress. 
There is no accountability. Not a single tax payer can see where are there taxes going to. Do you know where your or your taxes are going to in India?
Do you know what happened to $266 Billion Covid Stimulus money went to? Did anyone get any money or help from Govt during pandemic, except for lockdown and police beating people? 

3 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

true, most of those who came before 2008 already experienced the usual hard pains and have no reason to go back and start over in India unless they are transferred to a better managerial position back in India.

when one has spent 10-15 yrs to get greened, they have no reason to start over in foreign country, yes India is a foreign country to them looking at the ways things have changed in india

investing in India while living in US is not the best of ideas, specially with too many risks associated with taxes, encroachments and litigations. even if one gets less than 10% returns in US, you will end up with much better returns long term