Absolute lamentation of my job search

FrontMan

18 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Desi vendors unprofessional and lobbying it for half the price..

all leading implementation partners hire through these desi staffing agencies 

Tech?

Update:

2 weeks of job search.. just two screening interview .. that too after agreeing to relocate.. one went on hold.. not a single technical call

which means I need to look for new apartment and look for home search in new area.. 

network architect current role.. market is very slow.. positions are there but mostly with tcs  .. etc.. they too interviewing who ever agrees to work for 65-55 per hour.. impossible to survive

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Update:

2 weeks of job search.. just two screening interview .. that too after agreeing to relocate.. one went on hold.. not a single technical call

which means I need to look for new apartment and look for home search in new area.. 

network architect current role.. market is very slow.. positions are there but mostly with tcs  .. etc.. they too interviewing who ever agrees to work for 65-55 per hour.. impossible to survive

Congrats on your new job...5gavml.gif

20 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Update:

Too scary undhi situation outside.. hope you get some job soon..

9 hours ago, Manishican said:

Fake. Many doing multiple jobs 

akkada context getting new job. yes people are doing multiple..kotha Job search and confirmation cheppu. companies are pressing for RTO. we may see new jobs with RTO requirement.. there are few Jobs with strict RTO requirements on W2.. even companies know 2 jobs cinema.. last week I got a call from vendor mentioned client wants to end contract due to performance of contractor ( Remote ), wants new contractor RTO just 1 day and local.. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2023 at 2:04 AM, Manishican said:

Fake. Many doing multiple jobs 

I never denied ppl doing multiple.. this is about new jobs in month of April 2023 .. 

• 2 weeks later...

Week 4: no interview except witch company.. 

all jobs are being internally filled..

first time in my career without an interview for a month and half on bench

Week 6: final round with TCS.  :(

-> rest all are either on hold, filled internally ..all nonsense ... With no internal references interview is also very difficult..pay is half what I used to work in 2010

Week 6: TCS confirmed my role for 160,00 and after 4 rounds of interviews..including tella client interview...after that they really liked me..

TCS manager said congrats and sent me email of offer.

After 24 hours, TCS hr aunty called me from Chennai with raspy voice of a 3 rd grade school teacher.. remember how after day long of howling how our school teeeaaacherrrs used to have hoarse scouring voice.. 

She was unpleasant and spoke rudely with no greetings exchanged while coarsely telling me to work for 120,000 with Amazon 6% joining bonus and 4% relocation fee.. I immediately said no while controlling my temperament and respectfully saying won't work..

Next called the TCS manager who was pan parag uncle claiming I don't have enough experience hence he needs to reduce 30 grand from my pay and spoke with utmost disgust .. I yelled at him it doesn't work..and I have enough experience (12.8 and 1 year cpt ..so 13.8) to prove my mettle and hung my phone. 

These TCS guys are most disgusting species on planet .. thu 

DuDmK_2U0AE2qBe.jpg

They also wanted me to travel inter state  to multiple data centers without per diem ...

&$#)( dmajufidnbsh#$&#+&4+@(#))..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1