Absolute lamentation of my job search

FrontMan

3 hours ago, FrontMan said:

Koncham depressing ha vundi .. I lost a  well paid remote job where I was the lead architect … 

They couldn’t extend the contract because of some contract policies and stupid issues… as I maxed out 3 years

now I cannot find salaries nowhere near that bench mark.. 

single ga vunnapudu job search light.. now monthly expenses eh 8k almost.. us job market is getting worst in terms of billing .. only handful of companies are paying handsome salaries and they are on freeze.. chudali..

I was expecting full time at current place and then hiring freeze kicked jn

High paying jobs are always at risk, when they want to cut they will look at these and see if they can manage without them! Once they think that they do.. next step is getting rid of those 

21 hours ago, newporragadu said:

If you are a contractor.. u should have expected this kadha.. y to depress just look for other low pay job for time being .. once market settle try for high pay .. 

I was only on bench back in September 2012 .. that too because I got flu sick and couldn’t take vendor calls .. from 2010-2023 I was never without project.. so kinduh very depressing 

18 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

High paying jobs are always at risk, when they want to cut they will look at these and see if they can manage without them! Once they think that they do.. next step is getting rid of those 

In my case budget is not the issue , some context obligation that I worked for close to 3 years .. so relaxing being a leading perfomer.. it wasn’t easy first 6 months struggled without good sleep.. malli ilanti initial struggle face chest stamina ledhu.. contract to hire ani vacha .. boltha padda

• Sad 1

My job search update.

client confirmed that legal team couldn’t extend my contract because of a legal clause

indeed , dice are very helpful.. getting lot of calls from indeed dice.. zip recruiter and Robert half are not bad as well

all jobs r now hybrid or semi hybrid which mean remote for first three months and then onsite 

32 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

My job search update.

client confirmed that legal team couldn’t extend my contract because of a legal clause

indeed , dice are very helpful.. getting lot of calls from indeed dice.. zip recruiter and Robert half are not bad as well

all jobs r now hybrid or semi hybrid which mean remote for first three months and then onsite 

All the best

• Upvote 1

Job search update day 9- market rates are very low and requirements are poor. 

I am applying for full time remote as well … openings are very poor. This is beginning of the year …my understanding is if companies don’t see profits in next quarter.. recession by august 

gave only one interview and it is placed on hold by client

On 3/19/2023 at 8:44 PM, FrontMan said:

Koncham depressing ha vundi .. I lost a  well paid remote job where I was the lead architect … 

They couldn’t extend the contract because of some contract policies and stupid issues… as I maxed out 3 years

now I cannot find salaries nowhere near that bench mark.. 

single ga vunnapudu job search light.. now monthly expenses eh 8k almost.. us job market is getting worst in terms of billing .. only handful of companies are paying handsome salaries and they are on freeze.. chudali..

I was expecting full time at current place and then hiring freeze kicked jn

Aunty why this kolavari??

• FrontMan changed the title to Job search thread
1 minute ago, FrontMan said:

Job search update day 9- market rates are very low and requirements are poor. 

I am applying for full time remote as well … openings are very poor. This is beginning of the year …my understanding is if companies don’t see profits in next quarter.. recession by august 

gave only one interview and it is placed on hold by client

Profile post 

On 3/22/2023 at 12:24 PM, FrontMan said:

My job search update.

Good luck you got job ?

16 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

In entire country I was only able to submit 4 positions in 9 days

Market is hard and on top of that desi vendors killing it! 

Just now, chammakchandra said:

Market is hard and on top of that desi vendors killing it! 

Desi vendors unprofessional and lobbying it for half the price..

all leading implementation partners hire through these desi staffing agencies 

10 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Desi vendors unprofessional and lobbying it for half the price..

all leading implementation partners hire through these desi staffing agencies 

Agreed! More or less they have become syndicate… not even single thella guy calling .. 99% desis  

• Upvote 2