Indaka evado papam andhra vallu ani post vesadu

Aamphat

2 hours ago, Aamphat said:

ragging AP people about A.P situation. Papam aa telangana telugu bidda ki ardam kanidhi enti ante hyd lo 75% properties are owned by Andhra people. I am one of the example. I have 4 apartments so far and 5 th one under construction. Me telangana vallaki rent ki echi ma car lu drive cheyyadaniki car repair aithey uber lo vellalante telangana vallu nadipe uber ekki me kadupu nimputhunna ma andhra valla meedha natha chinna chupu vadhu dora. 

Thanks anna inka telangana meeda pettubadi pedtunnanduku. Aa 75% ratriki ratri ammi dengi poyina telangana ki poyedi em undadu, mahaa aite vaaram taagi feel aitam marchipotam. Meeru neti bihar lo kurchuni jeevitaantam feel aitaru enduku chesam ani

13 hours ago, Tryad said:

TG vaallu anavasaranga ekkuva maatladthunnaru ante.. simple. two options.

1. call yourself TG'ite.. its not that hard. give up on AP.

2. make your next investments atleast in AP.

Its impossible to now win a d1ck waving contest with TG people, if you want to live in Hyd.

Ala anukunte kaani neeku nidra pattadhu. Reality is completely different - andhra hating scum.

Never seen anyone how hates the region he is born so much - you and that ryzen and halwa. All looks like minted from same factory - garbage in and garbage out

13 hours ago, Aamphat said:

bro em matladthunnav? banglore ki hyd ki link enti. HYD is part of ap until 10 years ago and few generations of andhra people are in hyd. banglore ninna kaka monna IT vachaka poyaru. antha enduku brother. most costly areas teskoni oka 20-30 houses chudu entha mandi telangana entha mandi andhra nad entha mandi out of state untaro. infact last 15 years all over india nundi vachari adi antha vere muchata. most of them are confined to madhapur,gachibowli and kondapur. but jubilee hills, banjara hills evaru unnaru inka kukutpally miyapur gurinchi akkarledhu anuko. I respect telangana people. very laidback and sukhoon people. but that doesn't mean that we will keep quiet if you try to be sarcastic. ofcourse AP is in this shitty position due to political leaders and their dirty games. respect echi puchukunte baguntadi

Aaadi bondha le. @Tryad gaadi pathetic life lo satisfaction undaaali anukunte ...he needs to think all 5 crore andhra people became poorer.  he jerks off to that.

ivannee pakkana pedithe..  I feel the ragging is justified for the kind of leaders they have now... machchuki okakadanet okaadu kooda decent candidate kanapadatledu...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, r2d2 said:

ivannee pakkana pedithe..  I feel the ragging is justified for the kind of leaders they have now... machchuki okakadanet okaadu kooda decent candidate kanapadatledu...

adi nenu oppukunta bro ma karma anthey

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ala anukunte kaani neeku nidra pattadhu. Reality is completely different - andhra hating scum.

Never seen anyone how hates the region he is born so much - you and that ryzen and halwa. All looks like minted from same factory - garbage in and garbage out

You are pure clean pearl hearted Anna !!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, r2d2 said:

TG kooda division revenue deficit state undi unte telisedhi, entha great leaders unnaro TG lo.

leaders ki anavasaramaina importance istharu ley manollu.

Andhra leaders are no worse/better than TG or any other state in India. Its just the circumstances.

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Aaadi bondha le. @Tryad gaadi pathetic life lo satisfaction undaaali anukunte ...he needs to think all 5 crore andhra people became poorer.  he jerks off to that.

not my problem you have comprehension issues.

• Upvote 1

rey, I'm posting out of concern for Andhra people ra yedhava.

you can fight with TG people on other things, but not on TG identity living in Hyd. Its like giving them ammunition to attack you.

even though I think all identities are silly, we have to live in reality. I can't cuss India when I live among Indians even though I really want to. same applies to Andhra people who want to identify as Andhra in Hyd. use your wits koncham.

malli maa driver nannu 10gadu, maa colleague nannu 10gadu ani edisthey emosthadi.. nuvvu sakkaga maatladaali ga mundhu.

keep mocking TG upper caste for their attitude, and get some TG lower caste friends. Iddaru kalisi TG dora lani 10gandi. ofcourse idhi jaragaali ante first nuvvu koncham taggaali. adhi chaala kastam neeku. naaku kooda.

andukey India nundi paari poya, ee upper caste pundakor lani 10gaali anukunna 10galem India lo. Nuvvu kooda Hyd poku. Poy ikkada vaaginattu vaagaku.

naaku satisfaction raavalante, upper caste yedhavalu edisthey adhi chaalu naaku. adhi Andhra aina, TG aina, TN aina, North aina naakem farak ledhu.

vaaallu edavaaley. entha edisthey antha manchidi for the rest.

2 hours ago, Tryad said:

rey, I'm posting out of concern for Andhra people ra yedhava.

you can fight with TG people on other things, but not on TG identity living in Hyd. Its like giving them ammunition to attack you.

even though I think all identities are silly, we have to live in reality. I can't cuss India when I live among Indians even though I really want to. same applies to Andhra people who want to identify as Andhra in Hyd. use your wits koncham.

malli maa driver nannu 10gadu, maa colleague nannu 10gadu ani edisthey emosthadi.. nuvvu sakkaga maatladaali ga mundhu.

keep mocking TG upper caste for their attitude, and get some TG lower caste friends. Iddaru kalisi TG dora lani 10gandi. ofcourse idhi jaragaali ante first nuvvu koncham taggaali. adhi chaala kastam neeku. naaku kooda.

andukey India nundi paari poya, ee upper caste pundakor lani 10gaali anukunna 10galem India lo. Nuvvu kooda Hyd poku. Poy ikkada vaaginattu vaagaku.

First of all i grew up in hyd ra dhed dimag. WHile you never even visited it.

And concern anta - gaadidhi guddule - you really think you have the knowedlge and skills to have any "concern" ? you are morally and intellectually a broken guy who has no idea what he is talking about. The contradiction you carry in yourself are obvious as daylight other than the bubble you share with similarly broken guys like ryzen and halwa.

In a cyber forum of anonymous people - you are talking about as if andhras and telangana people are rioting here. Ofcourse you say it only to "andhras" which basically includes seema.  And again act like a screaming banshee when you suddenly imagine someone said something against anantapur.

The contradictions, the extreme emotions, the tribal hatreds based on caste you carry are a pyschological problems you have. Work on yourself first.

1 hour ago, Tryad said:

naaku satisfaction raavalante, upper caste yedhavalu edisthey adhi chaalu naaku. adhi Andhra aina, TG aina, TN aina, North aina naakem farak ledhu.

vaaallu edavaaley. entha edisthey antha manchidi for the rest.

mari 10ge aithe.  ofcourse you dont mean what you say - its just a blob of emotion you vomit. The seething hate comes up when someone even says modestly somthing about positive about CBN or andhra.

The vacillations, contradictions and narcissim is indication of pathetic upbringing . You can blame your parents narsi ga - i give you that benefit.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

mari 10ge aithe.  ofcourse you dont mean what you say - its just a blob of emotion you vomit. The seething hate comes up when someone even says modestly somthing about positive about CBN or andhra.

The vacillations, contradictions and narcissim is indication of pathetic upbringing . You can blame your parents narsi ga - i give you that benefit.

haha.. what are you blabbering? I want you, an uppercaste fcuk, to cry too.

and I, an uppercaste fcuk, to indulge in masochism by posting in this idiot db.