Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

You are quoting " we" ...are you a part of the present dispensation in Telangana?

idantha enduku ra bhai. has govt come out with a white paper on why its a public benefit to privatize half of TSRTC or whatever it is the govt wants to.

basically, there's all sorts of handwaving on this from govt supporters, who claim that their method is right, instead of explaining why. they want others to explain why the RTC joining govt is good. The answer is simple. workers are treated as govt workers, and probably a lot of them will be hired as permanent workers. improves their life.

Now I want to hear first what the govt is proposing. is it privatizing or splitting into multiple corporations, and what the benefits are.

7 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

You are quoting " we" ...are you a part of the present dispensation in Telangana?

what is 'way better'.. what is the 'existing approach'.

I simply dont understand this entire discussion at all.

lot of big holes in my understanding of what is going on.

16 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

normally what happens in these cases is.

1. spread rumours about workers, that they are lazy, unproductive etc

2. someone like Halwa will come in sell CBN level vision about how this benefits everyone, without ever being specific

3. completely ignore the workers, and do whatever they want to.

guys, RTC drivers and conductors get paid very less -  ma daddy kuda RTC eh chala thakva vasthay - nenu engg chadivetapdu 14k ala vachevi - he was already working for more than 20 years appatiki - Central or State Govt laaga pay scale change em undadu - nenu US vachaka koncham confortable ayyaru ma intlo

1. What is the point of running a thing that is failing miserably, accruing huge losses?

As of February 2016, the organisation has a gross earnings of ₹30.50 (44¢ US) per km., with a loss of ₹-465,000.8 million (US$−6.7 billion).

Who will pay for these losses? Other than common man?

Oka Agriculture meedha invest chesthe, food and grain vasthadhi, since majority of the people rely on agriculture, that will make them self-sustained. 

Likewise, Oka Education meedha cheyochu, Oka Healthcare meedha cheyochu... Oka skill development and IT meedha cheyochu...

All these fields give ROI and benefits common man.

What’s the use of investing in plain means transport that is dilapidated in huge losses??

Why can’t the people take responsibility?

2. As they say, first crawl, walk and then run. Inni rojula nunchi leni noppi ippude endhuku, that too after 44% of salary increase straight away after TG formation?

History hikes chusi question chesukondi.

It is like an over ambitious patient wants to participate in Olympics, instead of  concentrating first and rehabilitation, then workout, practice.

Just now, nvssr said:

guys, RTC drivers and conductors get paid very less -  ma daddy kuda RTC eh chala thakva vasthay - nenu engg chadivetapdu 14k ala vachevi - he was already working for more than 20 years appatiki - Central or State Govt laaga pay scale change em undadu - nenu US vachaka koncham confortable ayyaru ma intlo

Every body who think TSRTC employees doing wrong read this message.   by nvssr

"Guys, RTC drivers and conductors get paid very less -  ma daddy kuda RTC eh chala thakva vasthay - nenu engg chadivetapdu 14k ala vachevi - he was already working for more than 20 years appatiki - Central or State Govt laaga pay scale change em undadu - nenu US vachaka koncham confortable ayyaru ma intlo "

18 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

no.. he means those who support this move are doing it for a rational reason.

but I'm yet to see an argument. the one about salaries is already demolised as false.

now, they claim that a corporation is more efficient than being a part of the govt. but how? I'm still waiting on that part.

Adhey kadha brother problem ikkada....vallu first salaries Ani, average salary Ani cheppindru...when it is proved false...they are shifting their argument towards the benefits of being a corporation...when asked for the legitimacy behind the rationale none of them are responding to it...malla thirigi blame chesthundu personal Ani inkedho Ani antunnaru...Maharashtra Karnataka models antunnaru...I'm yet to get the documents of Maharashtra or Karnataka rtc models...if the ones who've stated it would be kind enough to post those I would be much obliged to look into them...

3 minutes ago, reality said:

1. What is the point of running a thing that is failing miserably, accruing huge losses?

As of February 2016, the organisation has a gross earnings of ₹30.50 (44¢ US) per km., with a loss of ₹-465,000.8 million (US$−6.7 billion).

Who will pay for these losses? Other than common man?

Oka Agriculture meedha invest chesthe, food and grain vasthadhi, since majority of the people rely on agriculture, that will make them self-sustained. 

Likewise, Oka Education meedha cheyochu, Oka Healthcare meedha cheyochu... Oka skill development and IT meedha cheyochu...

All these fields give ROI and benefits common man.

What’s the use of investing in plain means transport that is dilapidated in huge losses??

Why can’t the people take responsibility?

2. As they say, first crawl, walk and then run. Inni rojula nunchi leni noppi ippude endhuku, that too after 44% of salary increase straight away after TG formation?

History hikes chusi question chesukondi.

It is like an over ambitious patient wants to participate in Olympics, instead of  concentrating first and rehabilitation, then workout, practice.

Ltt

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Adhey kadha brother problem ikkada....vallu first salaries Ani, average salary Ani cheppindru...when it is proved false...they are shifting their argument towards the benefits of being a corporation...when asked for the legitimacy behind the rationale none of them are responding to it...malla thirigi blame chesthundu personal Ani inkedho Ani antunnaru...Maharashtra Karnataka models antunnaru...I'm yet to get the documents of Maharashtra or Karnataka rtc models...if the ones who've stated it would be kind enough to post those I would be much obliged to look into them...

G musikuni dora ni follow ayipo brother 

don’t ask any questions antunna @Paidithalli

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

normally what happens in these cases is.

1. spread rumours about workers, that they are lazy, unproductive etc

2. someone like Halwa will come in sell CBN level vision about how this benefits everyone, without ever being specific

3. completely ignore the workers, and do whatever they want to.

Exact modus operandi being done by the present dispensation and their stooges

My Dad's words:

1) RTC is in loss because of Govt Taxes, Petrol Prices - they didnt change ticket prices from 3-4 years

2) Private Travels are run by Govt MLA's or their binamies

3) Nobody is trying to use tech in Buses are their schedules  - nobody is caring for RTC - no good directors to make RTC profitable

4) RTC is powerful and employees know this and they are not caring about these dismissal orders - This is not that easy to remove employees in one night - all other political parties are supporting and they are trying to influence central govt - BJP is looking for this chance 

and I am talking on behalf of all my dad's friend - I know how much they are suffering to take care of their families in this IT world of hyderabad

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Exact modus operandi being done by the present dispensation and their stooges

TV9 is offical false spreading channel now for TRS.   Alanda media is very close to KCR. TV9 changed its content ,  news slang.... more focused on Pro TRS Govt.Instead of taking side for people.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nvssr said:

My Dad's words:

1) RTC is in loss because of Govt Taxes, Petrol Prices - they didnt change ticket prices from 3-4 years

2) Private Travels are run by Govt MLA's or their binamies

3) Nobody is trying to use tech in Buses are their schedules  - nobody is caring for RTC - no good directors to make RTC profitable

4) RTC is powerful and employees know this and they are not caring about these dismissal orders - This is not that easy to remove employees in one night - all other political parties are supporting and they are trying to influence central govt - BJP is looking for this chance 

and I am talking on behalf of all my dad's friend - I know how much they are suffering to take care of their families in this IT world of hyderabad

Edhi Baga petaru bokka , same govt schools or hospiyltals ki private vallu vachi . Govt never bothered of improving quality  and eppudu already too late