Non-Veg Jokes..!

Darling999

[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346339610' post='1302407234']
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy: I am 20years old, what about you?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Girl: I am also 20 years old.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy: then come to my bed room,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]girl: for what?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy: for playing 20-20[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346338348' post='1302407023']
kaasepu navvistaanu randi..!!! ee jokes already eppudoo vesaa kaani 1 yr lo chaala mandi kottavallu unaru kada andukani maali vestaa come on..

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Teacher to a2nd std Boy[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Teacher: Nuvu me Nana lo evaru Peddodu?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy:- Nenu [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Teacher:- Yetla ra[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy:-Nenu Ma Amma Palu tagadam Manesinanu Kani Nana Ma Amma Palu Inka tagutunadu teacher anduke Nene Peddavadini.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Teacher shock Boy Rocks[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]entha mandi unnaro cheppandi so ill continue[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346338688' post='1302407077']
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]girl:nuvvu monthly enni sarlu sshave chestav.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]boy:monthly kadhu rojuku 30nundi 10 sarlu chestanu.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]girl:mentalodiva[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]boy:[b]kadhu mangalodini.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346340357' post='1302407331']
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]blind boy giving sweets 2 all. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]aunty cam 4m bathroom wdout dress 2 get sweets. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]knowing he zblind... [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]aunty: wt special? [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]b.boy: igot my eyes..aunty[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346340575' post='1302407363']
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Teacher: Make a sentence using the word "hand"[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy: My penis is in your hand.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Teacher slaps the Boy.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy: sorry maam pen Taruvatha Space ivvadam Marichipoyanu.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

idevado mana db la boy gadi la unnadu [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_9JDo24Z5ZMw/TVPyOwf1nHI/AAAAAAAAA6A/SxSBJNWJ3aQ/s400/keka%20puttinchav%20ga.png[/img][/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346338645' post='1302407066']
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]3 Girls go 2 yamdarmaraj [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]1st Girl:Nenu pelliki munde boy frnd ki kisiccha.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Yama:Nrakam ki velu[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]2nd Girl:Nenu pelli taruvata maa husband ki kisiccha.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Yama:Swargam ki velu[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]3rd Girl:Nenu pelli ki mundu ivaledu pelli tarvata ivaledu.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Yama:Aite nuvvu na ROOM ki velu[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
Veedevado asha ram bapula vunnadu

[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346338645' post='1302407066']
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]3 Girls go 2 yamdarmaraj [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]1st Girl:Nenu pelliki munde boy frnd ki kisiccha.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Yama:Nrakam ki velu[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]2nd Girl:Nenu pelli taruvata maa husband ki kisiccha.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Yama:Swargam ki velu[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]3rd Girl:Nenu pelli ki mundu ivaledu pelli tarvata ivaledu.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Yama:Aite nuvvu na ROOM ki velu[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

A man went into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.

The woman he was talking to said that she was the pharmacist and that she and her sister owned the store, so there were no males employed there. She then asked if there was something she could help the gentleman with.

The man said, "This is embarrassing for me, but I have a permanent erection which causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. I was wondering what you could give me for it?"

The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll go talk to my sister."

When she returned, she said, "The best we can do is one third ownership in the store and 3000 Dollars a month in living expenses."

A man went into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.

The woman he was talking to said that she was the pharmacist and that she and her sister owned the store, so there were no males employed there. She then asked if there was something she could help the gentleman with.

The man said, "This is embarrassing for me, but I have a permanent erection which causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. I was wondering what you could give me for it?"

The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll go talk to my sister."

When she returned, she said, "The best we can do is one third ownership in the store and 3000 Dollars a month in living expenses."

Santa & a girl standing on the bus stop:

Santa to ladki: Nice lipstick.

Girl: Thanks.

Santa: Nice top and jeans

Santa: Nice ear-rings

Santa: Nice neckless.

Girl: Thank you so much BHAIYA.

Santa: Very strange, phir bhi tum sundar nahi lag rahi ho.

A Priest was about to finish his tour of duty, and was leaving his Mission in the jungle where he has spent years teaching the natives when he realizes that the one thing he never taught them was how to speak English.

So he takes the chief for a walk in the forest. He points to a tree and says to the chief, "This is a tree."

The chief looks at the tree and grunts, "Tree."

The Priest is pleased with the response. They walk a little further and he points to a rock and says, "This is a rock."

Hearing this, the chief looks and grunts, "Rock."

The Priest was really getting enthusiastic about the results when he hears a rustling in the bushes. As they peek over the top, he sees a couple of natives in the midst of heavy sexual activity.

The Priest is really flustered and quickly responds, "Man riding a Cycle "

The chief looks at the couple briefly, pulls out his blowgun and kills them.

The Priest goes ballistic and yells at the chief that he has spent years teaching the tribe how to be civilized and be kind to each other, so how could he kill these people in cold blood that way?

The chief replied, "My Cycle."

Wife caught Husband sleeping with his girlfriend. Furious and angry she aimed a pistol at her husband.

Husband: Before you do anything silly let me explain. I read Mahatma Gandhi's autobiography last night 'My experiments with truth'. He used to sleep with young women to check his will power and control over carnal desires. I was just doing same....

Wife: What was the result..????

Husband: I realized that I'm not Gandhi bapu... I am Asaram bapu.

[quote name='Something Special' timestamp='1379437361' post='1304260816']
Santa & a girl standing on the bus stop:

Santa to ladki: Nice lipstick.

Santa: Nice top and jeans

Santa: Nice ear-rings

Santa: Nice neckless.

Girl: Thank you so much BHAIYA.

Santa: Very strange, phir bhi tum sundar nahi lag rahi ho.
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ks4qB.gif[/img]

During her annual checkup, the well-constructed miss was asked to disrobe and climb onto the examining table.

"Doctor," she replied shyly, "I just can't undress in front of you."

"All right," said the physician, "I'll flick off the lights. You undress and tell me when you're through."

In a few moments, her voice rang out in the darkness: "Doctor, I've undressed. What shall I do with my clothes?"

"Put them on the chair, on top of mine.

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic rubbish bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a Pound 20 note fell out onto the pavement.

Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Madam, there are Pound 20 notes falling out of that bag."

"Oh, really? damn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me constable."

"Well, now, not so fast," said the cop. "Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to a golf course. A lot of golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really annoy me - kills the flowers, you know.

Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?' So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'OK, buddy! Give me Pound 20, or off it comes!'

"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

She replied: "Not everybody pays!!!

A woman was having sex during the day with her secret lover, while her husband is at work. Her nine year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees the illegal lovers and hides in the bedroom's wardrobe to watch.

A few minutes later her husband comes home. She hides her lover in the wardrobe, not knowing the son is in there already.

The boy says, "It's dark in here."

The man replies, "Yes it is."

Boy, "I have a soccer ball; do you want to buy it?"

The Lover, "No."

Boy, "My dad is outside, I'll call him if you don't buy it."

Man, "Ok, how much?"

Boy, "US$200." A few weeks later it happened again; Boy and the lover were in the wardrobe together.

Boy, "Its dark in here. "

Man, " Yes it is."

Boy, "I have soccer boots, wanna buy ?"

The man remembering last time asks, "How much ?"

Boy says, "US$400."

The man says, "Fine" and pays.

A few days later the father tells his Boy, "Grab your ball and boots son, lets go outside and have a game."

Boy says, "I cant, I sold them for US $600."

The father says, "That's terrible to over charge your friends like that.... US$600 is way more than what those two things cost, am going to take you to church tomorrow and make you confess your sins."

The next day they go to church and the father makes the boy sit in the confession booth and closes the door.

The boy says, "It's dark in here."

The priest replies, "Don't start that ###### again boy! THIS IS MY CHURCH NOT YOUR FATHER'S BEDROOM!!!"

Mr. Dickson, the science teacher, asked his 4th graders one day if anyone knew how to put 2 holes into 1 hole.

Since no one was able to answer the question, he told the kids to go home and ask their fathers. They came back the next day and still no one knew the answer.

"Look," said Mr. Dickson while holding his index finger against his thumb, forming a little "zero."

"This is one hole, my nose has 2 holes, and I can put my hand over my nose and make my nose holes appear inside this other hole."

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh," said the children.

The next day, Little Johnny stood up and said, "Mr. Dickson, my daddy wants to know if you know how to put 7 holes in 1 hole.

"Hmmmm," he thought, "How can you put 7 holes in 1? Well, I'll be darned; I don't know how to do that. Um, did your father tell you how to?"

"Yes," said Little Johnny, "You take a flute and shove it up your ass!"