Non-Veg Jokes..!

Darling999

[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346437351' post='1302416498']
ty.. im gud enti longweekend ki lapakilatho saradaala
[/quote]

antha stamina ledhu mama @3$% @3$%

[size=4][color=red][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][b][font=Verdana]Santa: I am so miser ([/font][font=Verdana][i]kanjoos[/i])[/font][font=Verdana] that I went alone for my honeymoon and saved half the money. [/font][/b][/font][/color]
[font=Verdana][color=#333333][color=#FFFF00][color=red][b]Bania: That is nothing, I saved full money. I sent my wife for honeymoon with a friend[/b][/color][/color][/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346338950' post='1302407124']
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Lady:naku ma vari nundi vidakulu kavali [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]layer: mee aina kabadi champion kada enti problom [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Lady:Adhe nandi problam just tuck chasi paripothunadu[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/--o7mXz3u-j4/T9VVBGzBJAI/AAAAAAAAGo0/kmj8a1-XW2g/s150/PK-1.gif[/img]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]LADY- I feel I have an infection in my **[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]DOCTOR- Well.... When was it that you last had sex[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]LADY - About 6 months back[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]DOCTOR - Then thant is not infection.... that's RUST[/size][/font][/color]

[b][color="red"]Two cowboys were sitting in a bar when one asked his friend if he had heard of the new sex position called rodeo. His friend says no, what is it?

Well you mount your wife from the back, reach around and cup her breasts with both hands.

Then say, "Boy, those are almost as nice as your sisters".

Then see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.[/color][/b]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Girl: Will you love me after marriage also? [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy: This depends on your husband, if he allows me.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Daughter: Mummy that man gave me 10 rupees to climb that tree. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Mother: Stupid !He wanted to see ur panty. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Daughter: I am clever I din't wear any of them[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy (to girl): What's there in between your legs? [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Girl: Hell! And what's there in between your legs? [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Boy: A sinner, who wants to go to hell.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=1]Three Indian women were discussing about their sexual fantasies. The first one said my most erotic fantasy is to have sex in the white house with the president of USA because all that power in the room where all important decisions are taken really turns me on.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=1]The second woman said for me the most erotic sexual turn on would be to have sex with two big well muscled black men at the same time, that's something I always dreamed of. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=1]The third one thought for a while and then said for me the most erotic fantasy would be to have my brother fielding at third slips during a Pakistan-India test match, Pakistan has no wickets in hand, needs 4 runs to win, Wasim Akram gets an outer edge to the ball which goes straight past my brothers hands for a four and all the hundred thousand fans at Eden garden get up and yell [/size][/font][/color][b]"ISKEE BHEN KO CHODO"[/b]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Lady1: How come your husband is always home on time? [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Lady2: I have made a simple rule. SEX will be at 9PM, whether you are here or not.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]ila peditey evadainaa time ki vastaadu intiki[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='kiran_chander' timestamp='1346438232' post='1302416615']
[size=4][color=#000000][font=Verdana]Three Indian women were discussing about their sexual fantasies. The first one said my most erotic fantasy is to have sex in the white house with the president of USA because all that power in the room where all important decisions are taken really turns me on.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana]The second woman said for me the most erotic sexual turn on would be to have sex with two big well muscled black men at the same time, that's something I always dreamed of. [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana]The third one thought for a while and then said for me the most erotic fantasy would be to have my brother fielding at third slips during a Pakistan-India test match, Pakistan has no wickets in hand, needs 4 runs to win, Wasim Akram gets an outer edge to the ball which goes straight past my brothers hands for a four and all the hundred thousand fans at Eden garden get up and yell [/font][/color][b]"ISKEE BHEN KO CHODO"[/b][/size]
[/quote]

thoda badey likho nahi tho humm chuddjayengey

[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346437893' post='1302416571']
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]LADY- I feel I have an infection in my **[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]DOCTOR- Well.... When was it that you last had sex[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]LADY - About 6 months back[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]DOCTOR - Then thant is not infection.... that's RUST[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/--o7mXz3u-j4/T9VVBGzBJAI/AAAAAAAAGo0/kmj8a1-XW2g/s150/PK-1.gif[/img]

[quote name='kiran_chander' timestamp='1346438232' post='1302416615']
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=1]Three Indian women were discussing about their sexual fantasies. The first one said my most erotic fantasy is to have sex in the white house with the president of USA because all that power in the room where all important decisions are taken really turns me on.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=1]The second woman said for me the most erotic sexual turn on would be to have sex with two big well muscled black men at the same time, that's something I always dreamed of. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=1]The third one thought for a while and then said for me the most erotic fantasy would be to have my brother fielding at third slips during a Pakistan-India test match, Pakistan has no wickets in hand, needs 4 runs to win, Wasim Akram gets an outer edge to the ball which goes straight past my brothers hands for a four and all the hundred thousand fans at Eden garden get up and yell [/size][/font][/color][b]"ISKEE BHEN KO CHODO"[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1346438233' post='1302416616']
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Lady1: How come your husband is always home on time? [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Lady2: I have made a simple rule. SEX will be at 9PM, whether you are here or not.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]ila peditey evadainaa time ki vastaadu intiki[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]