srinivas wifes letter

psycopk

4 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

We have been coded to grieve in certain way.

I think I've been coded to notice that the woman wrote that she's a proud Modi supporter, and immediately place her on the hypocrite list.

The list where people ask of tough questions to a foreign govt. while praising a fascist in their own home country.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes bro I am ready to be raped

okati matram chepthunna money ayithe undi kani...but her loss is irreplaceable. It depends on her future actions since we dont know her personally.

Just now, bhaigan said:

okati matram chepthunna money ayithe undi kani...but her loss is irreplaceable. It depends on her future actions since we dont know her personally.

agreed 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I think I've been coded to notice that the woman wrote that she's a proud Modi supporter, and immediately place her on the hypocrite list.

The list where people ask of tough questions to a foreign govt. while praising a fascist in their own home country.

Vamooo..

53 minutes ago, mettastar said:

i got that question too but vaalla aayana dreams fulfill cheyadaniki she wants to be in US 

show some courtesy...who the 7cuk are u to judge her? 

46 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes bar manager ki complain cheyatam vallane he got thrown out and retorted so violently. Calm ga emanakunda ignore chesuntey he would have just finished his drink, mumbled some cuss words and gone home. 

these are called mishaps for a 7cuking reason.......y do you have to discuss about this now??? dont you have someother  $hit to wipe off

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I don't know guys ila antunna ani tappuga anukovaddu jarigindi tragedy ne kaani I feel his wife is using the situation to her advantage. 

Ante adi tappu ani anatledu but she's smart enough to use it to put her in an advantageous position, compared to an a spouse who lost her husband in similar attacks in the past. She's a rich widow now with a luxurious home. 

She has two options. One is go back to India and live rest of the life with sympathy, cursing herself, whole system and even the in-laws. 

Or realize quickly what she can do for herself using the system. She is smart. 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

show some courtesy...who the 7cuk are u to judge her? 

baa fire fires the fire ey gaa... nenemi anna bro aamani .. I just quoted what she said .. I'm just saati afdb member ni