srinivas wifes letter

psycopk

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

you think im over overreacting ???

instead of sympathizing a women(spouse working in IT/she is from your country/She speaks your mother tongue!!!) in pain, you are trying to evaluate her  and her decision

forget about confronting racial discrimination.........if you i cant confront you and your nonsense, it doesn't make any sense  

Yo bro !! Even family will def evaluate. When you come to public forum you gotta face both sides and choose the one which you like.

17 minutes ago, kasi said:

there is nothing to get emotional buddy....a women is mourning her husbands death, and you want to question her character now!!!! not even a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no one is questioning her character my good sir. No one is questioning her grief, sorrow, loss of a loved one etc we aren't denying all that exists at all. Take off your glasses and see beyond all that. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Lokulu palu kakulu annaru gurthunda. 

Social media ni manan use chesinappudu we have to be ready for people to judge us based on what we post there as well. It works both ways. 

True!! 

Just now, Don_Draper said:

Yo bro !! Even family will def evaluate. When you come to public forum you gotta face both sides and choose the one which you like.

Exactly man. 

When you post online or use social media you need to be ready getting judged by people as well. Not everyone is going to confirm to our standards 100% online anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Fb lo petyindi kabbatey there are 3 sections of ppl talking about it. Either try to change it or be silent. Garnering too much emotion isn't going to help. You know mass majority will forget everything by April 1st. Its true for everyone. 

Mana indian media ayina only 30 min program maha ayithe ikkada manollu day motham or kudirithe week baga gurthokosthe LTT chesi 6 months kudaaa.. Irrespective of the topic..

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Okay, man. I'm s0rry.

i wasn't debating your view to accept mine.....

just think if she was your sister or someone close you know(i dont mean to go personal)

and if she made the same choice , if the world around is talk bad on her back......will you take it?????

why cant we support her, thinking that there is a reason she is doing this!!!!! (we dont know anything about her life..rite!!)

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

And no one is questioning her character my good sir. No one is questioning her grief, sorrow, loss of a loved one etc we aren't denying all that exists at all. Take off your glasses and see beyond all that. 

what else is there beyond that horizon that you guys are seeing and i cant !!!!! other than profiling her....

1 minute ago, kasi said:

just think if she was your sister or someone close you know(i dont mean to go personal)

and if she made the same choice , if the world around is talk bad on her back......will you take it?????

why cant we support her, thinking that there is a reason she is doing this!!!!! (we dont know anything about her life..rite!!)

You are right!! But everyone is not obliged to support! Nothing wrong in supporting either.  Yes we don't know anything about her life or srinus life.. Until she told the world.

1 minute ago, kasi said:

let it go, man. just take it easy, brother.

Just now, kasi said:

what else is there beyond that horizon that you guys are seeing and i cant !!!!! other than profiling her....

Profiling cheyyatledu..

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Exactly man. 

When you post online or use social media you need to be ready getting judged by people as well. Not everyone is going to confirm to our standards 100% online anyway. 

she made a choice,based on what she thought was rite....now should she come out n say why she did it???