srinivas wifes letter

psycopk

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. I'm not throwing stones at her. I was just wondering, how easily people traverse two different worlds, without the slightest bit of guilt.

She's certainly not alone holding that thought. Majority of NRIs do. I'm just using her as an example to show NRIs think, when they demand things of a foreign govt. while encouraging a fascist govt back in India. That's all.

go shove your thoughts somewhere else......this is not the time nor the opportunity  

1 minute ago, kasi said:

u should be the finest moron i have come across.....death is a bigger emotion @$$hole.......you will only understand if you lose someone 

keep typing random nonsense, and feel good about yourself then. by3.

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

babu we have an every right to discuss.....press release chesindi that means andaru chudali ane kadha,,,chusi evari thochindi vaallu antaru.....okati gurthunchuko andaru chanipotharu mundho venako....chanipoyina vaallandaru mancholu kadhu bathkunnollu andharu cheddollu kadhu.....thanu nijamga edusthe calm ga unte evadu emi anadu,,,she is making statements kabatte andaru antnaru,, evadi opinion vadidi....nachithe disco chey lekapothe lite theesko,,,enduku andarni tidthav

we can discuss.....even our parents bedroom. but we dont, thats ethics

Just now, lazybugger said:

keep typing random nonsense, and feel good about yourself then. by3.

u think i m tying something random?? you make a fine discussion.....dude get a life

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

we can discuss.....even our parents bedroom. but we dont, thats ethics

evadiki nachindi vadiki ethics.....Nuvvu life lo anni ethics follow ayye chetshnava.....USA ki ravali ante pakka edo oka ethic aithe thapputhav ga......

Just now, lazybugger said:

Actually, I do.

Stop overreacting. and calm down.

you think im over overreacting ???

instead of sympathizing a women(spouse working in IT/she is from your country/She speaks your mother tongue!!!) in pain, you are trying to evaluate her  and her decision

forget about confronting racial discrimination.........if you i cant confront you and your nonsense, it doesn't make any sense  

4 minutes ago, hello987 said:

evadiki nachindi vadiki ethics.....Nuvvu life lo anni ethics follow ayye chetshnava.....USA ki ravali ante pakka edo oka ethic aithe thapputhav ga......

nope i am not....

im an @$$shole too....but a better one, better one than these people trying to profile her 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

you think im over overreacting ???

instead of sympathizing a women(spouse working in IT/she is from your country/She speaks your mother tongue!!!) in pain, you are trying to evaluate her  and her decision

forget about confronting racial discrimination.........if you i cant confront you and your nonsense, it doesn't make any sense  

Okay, man. I'm s0rry.

5 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Even I don't want to enter this thread but I'll agree to this. 

Fb lo petyindi kabbatey there are 3 sections of ppl talking about it. Either try to change it or be silent. Garnering too much emotion isn't going to help. You know mass majority will forget everything by April 1st. Its true for everyone. 

16 minutes ago, kasi said:

there is nothing to get emotional buddy....a women is mourning her husbands death, and you want to question her character now!!!! not even a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lokulu palu kakulu annaru gurthunda. 

Social media ni manan use chesinappudu we have to be ready for people to judge us based on what we post there as well. It works both ways.