srinivas wifes letter

psycopk

@kasi brother. come here. you tell me now brother. Trump ni indirect ga blame chesindhi, while she claims her husband to be a proud Modi supporter.

Did you forget Modi's India has similar ethnic hate crime not so long ago? Did she have the commonsense to leave out the 'love Modi' part, while writing her ode to her husband?

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

baa fire fires the fire ey gaa... nenemi anna bro aamani .. I just quoted what she said .. I'm just saati afdb member ni 

but dude, y throw stones at her!!!!!!! isnt she already in enuf pain???

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

whats wrong with you?? y the 7uck n who the 7uck are u to judge her???

I judge everyone bro. That's why I'm put on this earth.

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

She has two options. One is go back to India and live rest of the life with sympathy, cursing herself, whole system and even the in-laws. 

Or realize quickly what she can do for herself using the system. She is smart. 

Yes that's what I am saying too. Shes smart enough to use the situation to her advantage, nothing wrong with it though. It's fine we all have options

Just now, lazybugger said:

@kasi brother. come here. you tell me now brother. Trump ni indirect ga blame chesindhi, while she claims her husband to be a proud Modi supporter.

Did you forget Modi's India has similar ethnic hate crime not so long ago? Did she have the commonsense to leave out the 'love Modi' part, while writing her ode to her husband?

i dont care about what she said.....people talk a lot when they are mourning.....and you want to base her statements in that situation and throw stones at her????

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

these are called mishaps for a 7cuking reason.......y do you have to discuss about this now??? dont you have someother  $hit to wipe off

Nothing and nobody is beyond question. That's my basic ethic, that includes myself. 

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

y does that bother you?? y the 7uck cant we leave her alone n respect her pain!!!

Okay man chill. I just asked a basic question, don't get too emotional. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I judge everyone bro. That's why I'm put on this earth.

good that you know what kind of a specimen you are....atleast you r good in that sense...........

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Nothing and nobody is beyond question. That's my basic ethic, that includes myself. 

i agree.....but will do the same if your close relative(i can use a noun here) is dead??????

1 minute ago, kasi said:

i dont care about what she said.....people talk a lot when they are mourning.....and you want to base her statements in that situation and throw stones at her????

okay. I'm not throwing stones at her. I was just wondering, how easily people traverse two different worlds, without the slightest bit of guilt.

She's certainly not alone holding that thought. Majority of NRIs do. I'm just using her as an example to show NRIs think, when they demand things of a foreign govt. while encouraging a fascist govt back in India. That's all.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay man chill. I just asked a basic question, don't get too emotional. 

there is nothing to get emotional buddy....a women is mourning her husbands death, and you want to question her character now!!!! not even a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

okay. I'm not throwing stones at her. I was just wondering, how easily people traverse two different worlds, without the slightest bit of guilt.

She's certainly not alone holding that thought. Majority of NRIs do. I'm just using her as an example to show NRIs think, when they demand things of a foreign govt. while encouraging a fascist govt back in India. That's all.

u should be the finest moron i have come across.....death is a bigger emotion @$$hole.......you will only understand if you lose someone 

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

babu we have an every right to discuss.....press release chesindi that means andaru chudali ane kadha,,,chusi evari thochindi vaallu antaru.....okati gurthunchuko andaru chanipotharu mundho venako....chanipoyina vaallandaru mancholu kadhu bathkunnollu andharu cheddollu kadhu.....thanu nijamga edusthe calm ga unte evadu emi anadu,,,she is making statements kabatte andaru antnaru,, evadi opinion vadidi....nachithe disco chey lekapothe lite theesko,,,enduku andarni tidthav

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Fb lo pettinappudy def ppl will talk.