srinivas wifes letter

psycopk

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

i wasn't debating your view to accept mine.....

just think if she was your sister or someone close you know(i dont mean to go personal)

and if she made the same choice , if the world around is talk bad on her back......will you take it?????

why cant we support her, thinking that there is a reason she is doing this!!!!! (we dont know anything about her life..rite!!)

you can't fight everyone, man :(

let it go. You are not as persistent, and as hate filled as I'm.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

another classic case of sorrow and grief followed by opportunism and greed...

here is an another moron.....who thinks everyone else is an opportunist 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

she made a choice,based on what she thought was rite....now should she come out n say why she did it???

Not required!! Aamey istam.

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Endi nuvvey

I don't attack someone when they are down against a group. 

but don't mind to attack someone who uses a group to attack me. even viciously.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

you can't fight everyone, man :(

let it go. You are not as persistent, and as hate filled as I'm.

yes true...but atleast will try not to spread this thought as fast as it will

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I don't attack someone when they are down against a group. 

but don't mind to attack someone who uses a group to attack me. even viciously.

you dont attack a person......you r just debating a thought

1 hour ago, ariel said:

Issue ila peddadi avadam manchide kada.. Her garmin speech seen by everyone including whites..

Indians easy target kadu ani telustadi..

Ee logic ardam kaaledu

Just now, kasi said:

here is an another moron.....who thinks everyone else is an opportunist 

What do you call a widow of a person who killed in racial attack, who was in US for 11 years, made good money(lease expected), have a family,insurances and security, looked out ways to make sure his wife also has something to do and moved to Kansas to work, My sympathies with the family who are in grief but not nessasarily are my sympathies for the gofundme.com campaign which raised huge money and started by a friend of srinivas, and widow who has accepted the money not sure if she has or not but who wouldn't, Now a crisis for the widow, regarding her status..she might move on with her life but 

Does someone who got killed by a drunk american has more worth and the widow much more weight than a person who just died of hunger ? Remember, atleast she is good enough to make a career and live ...think of million struggling for a clean glass of water..! 

She might not be having husband by her side, Nothing bad can happen to her..Let her move ahead with her life..career, job, money, let her think about herself..anthe kani enduku vaya ie sharings and postings, evarini udharinchanika..emi peekanika..

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

andaru nuvvu seppinattu anni tudusuku kusolerulee vayya...manam emcheykunda addamaina vallu vachi tidtunte padalna..nenu gas stationlo nallolathone godava pettukune vadni that to in chicago 61st street..night esesta podisesta anevadu...malli podune vachi whtsup bro anevadu..@3$%

Ilane maa Paki owner US ochinappatnunchi godava padevadu nallolatho..Ade confidence tho vadi gas station lo robbery aynappudu defend cheyadaniki try chesadu..result enti ante he got killed infront of his sons..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

What do you call a widow of a person who killed in racial attack, who was in US for 11 years, made good money(lease expected), have a family,insurances and security, looked out ways to make sure his wife also has something to do and moved to Kansas to work, My sympathies with the family who are in grief but not nessasarily are my sympathies for the gofundme.com campaign which raised huge money and started by a friend of srinivas, and widow who has accepted the money not sure if she has or not but who wouldn't, Now a crisis for the widow, regarding her status..she might move on with her life but 

Does someone who got killed by a drunk american has more worth and the widow much more weight than a person who just died of hunger ? Remember, atleast she is good enough to make a career and live ...think of million struggling for a clean glass of water..! 

She might not be having husband by her side, Nothing bad can happen to her..Let her move ahead with her life..career, job, money, let her think about herself..anthe kani enduku vaya ie sharings and postings, evarini udharinchanika..emi peekanika..

Intha light untey baagundu ..