srinivas wifes letter

psycopk

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

okavela similar case wife chanipoyi husband widow ayina kuda public e range lone react ayuthundena 

woman is different than a man.....men are physiological stronger than woman  

12 minutes ago, argadorn said:

dude...funeral and sudden moving of dead body ki money kavali ...so first 250 undey i donated first ...chusthay 1 million ayindhi  i regreted...hope atleast she might have good life... i bet 1 million tho india lo enno thousands of life turn avuthayi....

Manam anthe man..We keep the flow flowing

She is in far better position when compared to others who lost their husband in US.

No kids and not on H4.  Adhi entha pedda advantage oo ardam katle public ki .

from past few years lot of people died . Some one are on H4 with kids valaki rani sympathy money ee case lo chala vachi

janalu antga endhuku react avuthunaro ardam katle

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

.aa  account password theliyani pellalu entha mandhuundaru????

Comedy of the Decade

dude.....dont think the world you live in is the same world that everyone else is living in 

and matter fact i was making a 7ucking @$$h01e

1 minute ago, kasi said:

woman is different than a man.....men are physiological stronger than woman  

I think she is stronger than most men here .. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

My sympathies with the family who are in grief but not nessasarily are my sympathies for the gofundme.com campaign which raised huge money and started by a friend of srinivas, and widow who has accepted the money not sure if she has or not but who wouldn't, Now a crisis for the widow, regarding her status..she might move on with her life but 

She didnt start gofundme, and people who donated, didnt even know y they donated that amount of money, y do you blame her for that money??

It was started by Srinivas's friend. Unfortunately the same friends who cannot come dorward to share the expenses to move body to India but want to make his widow pretty rich..shame on such people and feel pity for the widow if she accepts such a kind of money. Its blood money.

dude neeku nuvvu timeout thesko...dont be stupid ...spouse loss is biggest one in whole life you will come to know when you marry...she needs support which every one contributed...even govt will give money to spouses if he died in coal mines. why they want to do it ...you argued sensibly for sometime but now you went wrong 

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

idi straight ga matladithea.....yavvaram ilanea untundhi 

arey @kasi ga...anduke ra first ae chepindi...maa intlo ilanti issues emana aithe, evadana gofundme.,com lo pedithe, first vadine sampidobbutha...manishi poi edustunte paisal adukkatinudu endi ra bhai ani...

and funeral expenses ki TANA came forward..ie gofundme la danam chese kante a TANA,ATA ki danam chesudu better...atleast body wapas ki ponika aina daari vutadi...sampadinchindi etlago manam karchupettam..mana shavam india ki povalante kuda evadi vasthe kani podu...endi ie karma..endi ie jeevitham...sachina dinam roju aina manishi ga vundandi vaya...there are only two truths..one is birth which has happened..and other is death..be truthful than greedy

2 minutes ago, varma84 said:

She is in far better position when compared to others who lost their husband in US.

No kids and not on H4.  Adhi entha pedda advantage oo ardam katle public ki .

from past few years lot of people died . Some one are on H4 with kids valaki rani sympathy money ee case lo chala vachi

janalu antga endhuku react avuthunaro ardam katle

trumf effect.. people from different ethnic groups donated

6 minutes ago, kasi said:

idi straight ga matladithea.....yavvaram ilanea untundhi 

arey @kasi howlamakedoe...sakkaga matladinapudu sakkaga matladu...pichi pichi language use chesthe...nee eddi na gorre, niku boothulu kuda sakkaga matladankika radu...chup chap proper disco cheyu...lekapothey pachkad padtadi...woh bhi zor se..samajhra..kaan pe peche se..poori awaam ko awaaz sunaidetha..

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

dude.....dont think the world you live in is the same world that everyone else is living in 

and matter fact i was making a 7ucking @$$h01e

sshhhuuuu.....nen anedhi password thelika pothe death tarvatha spouse ki istharu bank ki velthe intha chinna logic ela miss ayyav

pedda issue chesinaru..kani deniki upayogam..stand up for rights anta...aliens ki emi rights vaya..campaign anta...emi udharinchanika campaign ? 

a sampinodini teesukapoi jail esi dobbutaru, antha kante emi chetsaru...emi cheyagalaru ?

nee thamuduni ila chesuntea....nuvu ilanea matladuthava???

Arey kasi ga..na thamudini ila chesina kuda, the best I can do is to go to police..police will arrest..and throw in jail....emi chesthav ra antha kante...

annam tintunava..gaddi tintunava ?