Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

already cheppina kada.. im not talking about this incident specific ga... nenu in general talking about actresses who come out and play the victim card... maybe thats not the case here and like I said I didnt read this case details in the first post.... 

yes, but the probability of taking advantage is more in this field, can you deny?

They can talk, but imagine this... if this same lady went on to become the number one heroine of the industry (like anushka, simran, etc) will she ever open up about the particular incidents she faced? definitely she wont because her job is done, she got fame, money and made a career out of that "harassment" but since she failed she will open up given a chance.... Put the same question to any big actress, they will say yes its there in the industry but luckily that never happened to me... this will be the standard answer

okay. so you are saying that some actress talk about it because they are bitter. It may be true. but how's that a victim card? extremely popular actresses like simran, anushka succeeded only because they managed to tune out their experiences. It requires a certain level of sociopathic mindset to be successful these days. Not everybody can do that. And talking about it is perfectly fine.

I don't understand what you are objecting to. to her hypocrisy, I believe. inspite of her hypocrisy, her talking out is important.

I'd say taking advantage of women probability is equal in every field. Even in film field, most harassment doesn't come from directors/producers, but from outsiders. like NRIs soliciting for s3x, some hotshot businessman wanting to desperately spend a night with an upcoming heroine, etc. what happens within the industry is mostly exchange for roles.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

okay. so you are saying that some actress talk about it because they are bitter. It may be true. but how's that a victim card? extremely popular actresses like simran, anushka succeeded only because they managed to tune out their experiences. It requires a certain level of sociopathic mindset to be successful these days. Not everybody can do that. And talking about it is perfectly fine.

I don't understand what you are objecting to. to her hypocrisy, I believe. inspite of her hypocrisy, her talking out is important.

I'd say taking advantage of women probability is equal in every field. Even in film field, most harassment doesn't come from directors/producers, but from outsiders. like NRIs soliciting for s3x, some hotshot businessman wanting to desperately spend a night with an upcoming heroine, etc. what happens within the industry is mostly exchange for roles.

Yes thats from some sort of bitterness... had she gone on to become a top actress then all these things doest matter... Think about it, why is it always only the failed and "small" heroines that come out and talk about these, or answer to thes questions saying they were indeed harassed when asked?  The ones that got settled down never really answers about what they faced, all the say is a generic statement that yes its there.

Its a type of hypocrisy which mostly comes out of the fact that they didnt succeed despite being harassed. May be not in every single case but you can observe a trend in which most of them fall under.

My point is plain and simple, this wont change and not really anyone can fight against it. Either play along or avoid it, no point discussing and claiming they were harassed. There is no governing body in the film industry that takes care of all these. The only thing they can do it expose the harassers with proper evidence like pictures or video.

9 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

And one more thing.. if you are comparing this to any harassment in regular offices then you are totally wrong... any or all offices have personnel to deal with these issues, named HR, but in film industry there are no HRs as its controlled by producer and/or director... its their property and they make the rules. 

Unless these women use my idea of putting a mini camera everywhere they can, they really cant do anything by crying about what happened or what could have happened.... just avoid it or release the secret videos of conversations... anything else will not help

they are just talking about it to feel sisterhood. 

putting cameras everywhere is impractical. They can record a persistent harasser. but their intention is not to name and shame, rather to find solidarity.

There has been no man who went to jail on harassment charges (unless he's really really poor). also video will not be admissable as evidence, and there is no way to fight. 

In india, that Tehelka fellow who penetrated a woman in the lift escaped punishment, even when there was a tape. The only thing left for women to do is to be brave in talking about it, and not worry about whoever tells that she's victim mongering.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Also how is her talking important? Unless that gives her a relief from venting out? Is something really going to change because she talked, like any new laws or any action on the one (pretty sure she didnt name any) harassed her?

Are you saying no one really knows about it before she spoke? Or did you learn anything new from what she said? Everyone already knows what she said but no one have solid proofs to put the wrong guys in the spot light... that is what im trying to say from the first post, do something about it or play along or just altogether  avoid it. We all know that it happens, no point coming out and talking about it. 

19 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

You cant control the big heads with money and power, can you? Lets be realistic... nuvu control cheyyagalava the intentions of any of them? If you cant play the game just avoid it... how simple is that? 

Im not saying what they are doing is right, im only saying do what is best for the women... 

for example... naku cricketer kavalni undi vayya but I cant please the selectors (by bribing them or whatever) depite having the talent to become a great player.. what do I do? I move on with a different career... or I want to be a politician but nenu gunda giri chesi paiki edhagalenu so what should I do? should I blame them all and cry?  Isnt that a type of harassment too? 

doesn't work for everyone. Not everyone can easily move on or find another career when their passion and hope is different career. Even if they do, it is just matter of one question to express all the rage and disappointment. That is what she did. Every one does that at some point in their life. 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

they are just talking about it to feel sisterhood. 

putting cameras everywhere is impractical. They can record a persistent harasser. but their intention is not to name and shame, rather to find solidarity.

There has been no man who went to jail on harassment charges (unless he's really really poor). also video will not be admissable as evidence, and there is no way to fight. 

In india, that Tehelka fellow who penetrated a woman in the lift escaped punishment, even when there was a tape. The only thing left for women to do is to be brave in talking about it, and not worry about whoever tells that she's victim mongering.

nenu video annadhi.. not to punish them but atleast to put them to shame in public... just imagine a big shot like dil raju or suresh babu with so much fame and prestige in twin states in a video where they are harassing an upcoming heroine? They dont have to get arrested, they will die in shame, they cant even face the press or their family or relatives. 

I dont know the law but is asking for "favours" a crime? Is there a law to punish them? Im thinking even if you have evidence that someone asked her to come to the bedroom they cant punish them because the lady has to go by her consent? not sure how this works

Just now, Batman_fan said:

doesn't work for everyone. Not everyone can easily move on or find another career when their passion and hope is different career. Even if they do, it is just matter of one question to express all the rage and disappointment. That is what she did. Every one does that at some point in their life. 

yeah nenu cheppindi adhe... aavida peddha heroine ayyunte ee maatalu muchatlu bayataki vachevi kavu ani... that is my point. 

39 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

already cheppina kada.. im not talking about this incident specific ga... nenu in general talking about actresses who come out and play the victim card... maybe thats not the case here and like I said I didnt read this case details in the first post.... 

yes, but the probability of taking advantage is more in this field, can you deny?

They can talk, but imagine this... if this same lady went on to become the number one heroine of the industry (like anushka, simran, etc) will she ever open up about the particular incidents she faced? definitely she wont because her job is done, she got fame, money and made a career out of that "harassment" but since she failed she will open up given a chance.... Put the same question to any big actress, they will say yes its there in the industry but luckily that never happened to me... this will be the standard answer

Why do you think they wouldn't do it? Because you didn't see any cases yet?

How about Gwyneth Paltrow? She did open up about Weinstein in 1998 before everyone did. Same year she won Oscar for the movie produced by Weinstein. No one believed her that time. See what happened in last few months to Weinstein after everyone came forward on what they had gone through. Are they also playing victim card? 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Yes thats from some sort of bitterness... had she gone on to become a top actress then all these things doest matter... Think about it, why is it always only the failed and "small" heroines that come out and talk about these, or answer to thes questions saying they were indeed harassed when asked?  The ones that got settled down never really answers about what they faced, all the say is a generic statement that yes its there.

Its a type of hypocrisy which mostly comes out of the fact that they didnt succeed despite being harassed. May be not in every single case but you can observe a trend in which most of them fall under.

My point is plain and simple, this wont change and not really anyone can fight against it. Either play along or avoid it, no point discussing and claiming they were harassed. There is no governing body in the film industry that takes care of all these. The only thing they can do it expose the harassers with proper evidence like pictures or video.

My point is simple too. a woman is free to talk about her experiences.

That Anushka, Simran don't talk about it, is not reason for others to avoid talking about it.

since you agree that everyone knows there's harassment, why are you uncomfortable to talk about it? what does it matter that the heroines who talk about it were failures?

If I understand you right, you are concerned about the few unlucky men who are put in the spotlight for just doing what everyone in the industry do. first, these men are not innocent. next, we don't show the same sympathy to countless women who've lost their spirit and will to live because of what they underwent during the course of a sexual harassment.

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Why do you think they wouldn't do it? Because you didn't see any cases yet?

How about Gwyneth Paltrow? She did open up about Weinstein in 1998 before everyone did. Same year she won Oscar for the movie produced by Weinstein. No one believed her that time. See what happened in last few months to Weinstein after everyone came forward on what they had gone through. Are they also playing victim card? 

I dont know about hollywood.... nenu in general telugu or hindi cinema heorines cheppe maatala gurinchi antunna anthe

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

My point is simple too. a woman is free to talk about her experiences.

That Anushka, Simran don't talk about it, is not reason for others to avoid talking about it.

since you agree that everyone knows there's harassment, why are you uncomfortable to talk about it? what does it matter that the heroines who talk about it were failures?

If I understand you right, you are concerned about the few unlucky men who are put in the spotlight for just doing what everyone in the industry do. first, these men are not innocent. next, we don't show the same sympathy to countless women who've lost their spirit and will to live because of what they underwent during the course of a sexual harassment.

im not uncomfortable... dhani valla em use ledu antunna, and like I said above may be they are venting out. antha kanna I dont see anything.

no im not supporting the "unlucky men" who are exposed, i couldnt care less. Infact i would be happy if these women actually put out the names instead of saying "a big producer" "a star director" etc. 

yeah ee cine heroines coming out matter lo I may not be able to show much sympathy because of all the reasons I stated in this thread. To put short, they know that would happen, they had a choice to avoid, they could have talked about right then, they can still talk about it despite making a huge career out of it. So I sense a lot of hypocrisy and bitterness despite them being harassed

10 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

nenu video annadhi.. not to punish them but atleast to put them to shame in public... just imagine a big shot like dil raju or suresh babu with so much fame and prestige in twin states in a video where they are harassing an upcoming heroine? They dont have to get arrested, they will die in shame, they cant even face the press or their family or relatives. 

I dont know the law but is asking for "favours" a crime? Is there a law to punish them? Im thinking even if you have evidence that someone asked her to come to the bedroom they cant punish them because the lady has to go by her consent? not sure how this works

asking favours is not criminal, but it is illegal, and can be basis for damage claims. you are focusing on the wrong thing.

first of all recording something is not as easy as you make it sound. few women will be enterprising enough to be able to do it.

so should we believe a woman at her word.. now, that is an important question, to which I don't have an answer. my experience leads me to believe the woman more than the man.

sexually loaded talk is way too common in offices too. especially among senior staff.