Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

Its not a victim card. she was asked a question, and she agrees that there is harassment and described an incident. thats all.

If women or even men, avoid every place where they are harassed, they can't live, no? They have to fight through it. Everybody has to fight for their place in the world.

doesn't mean they can't talk about what they went through to reach that place.I don't see that as whining at all. It seems she lost a lot of offers because of her attitude, which means she handled the issue with grace.

already cheppina kada.. im not talking about this incident specific ga... nenu in general talking about actresses who come out and play the victim card... maybe thats not the case here and like I said I didnt read this case details in the first post.... 

yes, but the probability of taking advantage is more in this field, can you deny?

They can talk, but imagine this... if this same lady went on to become the number one heroine of the industry (like anushka, simran, etc) will she ever open up about the particular incidents she faced? definitely she wont because her job is done, she got fame, money and made a career out of that "harassment" but since she failed she will open up given a chance.... Put the same question to any big actress, they will say yes its there in the industry but luckily that never happened to me... this will be the standard answer

1 hour ago, Vishwaksena said:

Wow. After so much discussion, all you people could talk about is HER. Like the guy who harassed her doesn't even deserve an iota of blame.

did she mention the names? who should we now blame, which particular director or actor? 

59 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

Are you seriously suggesting that women should avoid film industry because its not safe for them? How about advocating for making the industry a safe place? How about suggesting the men to keep their junk contained in their pants? How about shaming and blaming the harassers?

Why are we normalizing sexual harassment? It is a serious issue.

You cant control the big heads with money and power, can you? Lets be realistic... nuvu control cheyyagalava the intentions of any of them? If you cant play the game just avoid it... how simple is that? 

Im not saying what they are doing is right, im only saying do what is best for the women... 

for example... naku cricketer kavalni undi vayya but I cant please the selectors (by bribing them or whatever) depite having the talent to become a great player.. what do I do? I move on with a different career... or I want to be a politician but nenu gunda giri chesi paiki edhagalenu so what should I do? should I blame them all and cry?  Isnt that a type of harassment too? 

And one more thing.. if you are comparing this to any harassment in regular offices then you are totally wrong... any or all offices have personnel to deal with these issues, named HR, but in film industry there are no HRs as its controlled by producer and/or director... its their property and they make the rules. 

Unless these women use my idea of putting a mini camera everywhere they can, they really cant do anything by crying about what happened or what could have happened.... just avoid it or release the secret videos of conversations... anything else will not help

1 hour ago, Vishwaksena said:

Are you seriously suggesting that women should avoid film industry because its not safe for them? How about advocating for making the industry a safe place? How about suggesting the men to keep their junk contained in their pants? How about shaming and blaming the harassers?

Why are we normalizing sexual harassment? It is a serious issue.

For all the statements you made, can you take an initiative and start some sort of organisation which shames and blames the harassers? Are you the one who can start a revolution? Im not targetting you but im targetting the people who have a mindset like yours... even though I partially agree with what you said thats not practical in real life... no one does that, not even the victims start a revolution against these things, all they can do is answer the questions in an interview... Hence my simple suggestion to avoid these if you cant go by those "rules"