Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

carrying time lo mood swings common... just stay clam and relax..

job resign cheyi...mundu health important..

husband valla family ni pilicindi neku chesi petataniki… vallu nee cheta chyinchukotaniki kadu... koncham loukyam chupinchi… husband valla family edi ekkada undo ela cook cheylo nerpinchu...

oka one week pothe.. food will be waiting for you...have some patience... asalu opika ledu ante.. ask your husband to buy curries outside..

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

E picha na tondara reactions vallane .... em ayina magallAne antunnaru janalu ! Em ayyindi enduku ayyindi ani kuda thelsukokunda judge chestharu endi vaya! Nuv Job manesi intlo kurchomante kurchuntava? Wife matram manam cheppinattu vinale .... ame entha frustatiom lo unna kuda .... Nuv ragane ne probs ardam cheskoni Nuv ofc nunchi ragane neku smile ichi coffe theskoni ravali ani anukune yadhvalu unnantha varaku .... divorce theskovadam lo thappu ledu .... ( not about this incident )

Akkada nenu raasinadhi chusava bro since TS is expecting baby or has a new born situation both house hold work and Office job manage cheyyatam impossible isn't it, so in such scenario better to take break from job elagu maternity leaves untaayi ga..Nenu cheppindi goddu chaakiri cheyyamanala if possible have maid help along and can mingle with mother in law aavida kuda artdham chesukuntaaru, opigga parishkarichukovaali anedi , elagu TS isn't interested in breaking relationship... 

She can make her husband explain her situation slowly if then if no change can think of next step..

2 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

Endi vaya ne Lolli ? Endi ipduu nenu girl antava ... sare oppukunna po ... poy enjoy chey . Topic matladalenodiki debate loki ravadam enduku vaya 

You are the one who deviated from the topic. Instead of talking about what I said, you spoke about your gender. Not a big issue, but you brought it upon yourself. Even then you were illogical. So what if I called you a girl? Is that relevant or the fact that people are suggesting divorce for what is basically a simple domestic issue.

Just now, psycopk said:

husband valla family ni pilicindi neku chesi petataniki… vallu nee cheta chyinchukotaniki kadu... koncham loukyam chupinchi… husband valla family edi ekkada undo ela cook cheylo nerpinchu...

oka one week pothe.. food will be waiting for you...have some patience... asalu opika ledu ante.. ask your husband to buy curries outside..

Agree...Good vaalla mother in law toh close ga move ayyithe set avuthayi slow, she also shall help along.

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Baga chepparu 😊

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:Akkada nenu raasinadhi chusava bro since TS is expecting baby or has a new born situation both house hold work and Office job manage cheyyatam impossible isn't it, so in such scenario better to take break from job elagu maternity leaves untaayi ga..Nenu cheppindi goddu chaakiri cheyyamanala if possible have maid help along and can mingle with mother in laws aavida kuda artdham chesukuntaaru, opigga parishkarichukovaali anedi , elagu TS isn't interested in breaking relationship... 

She can make her husband explain her situation slowly if then if no change can think of next step..

Bhaiya nenu cheppidni kuda ade kada ... it not easy to break a relationship ...Marriage anedi chala pious manaki .... Alanti dantlo iddari role equal undali ga? Asalu TS husband tho prob undi anega ame baby plan chesindi  . Even I’m against divorce ., kani think chey anni cases lo abbailu manalaage untaara? Andaru ardam cheskuntara? There are few cases where it’s better to quit the relationship adi ammayi ki ayina abbayi ki ayina . Edusthu sufffer avthu life long ela undagalaru ? Marriage word avvandiki time ivvali but entha time theskunna work avvatledu ante insteas of ending your life it’s good to end a relantionship no ? Ikada TS situation antava manaki two sides theledu .... ayina most of them have given very good advises .... as per my knowledge she knows what to do ... edo manam em cheptham ani thelsukodaniki thread vesi untadi ! 

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

You are the one who deviated from the topic. Instead of talking about what I said, you spoke about your gender. Not a big issue, but you brought it upon yourself. Even then you were illogical. So what if I called you a girl? Is that relevant or the fact that people are suggesting divorce for what is basically a simple domestic issue.

Lol you’ve starting again ! Okay so tell me when did I bring gender in the debate ? Did I bring it before you ? If so can you pls shares that post . I’m unable to find .

6 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

Bhaiya nenu cheppidni kuda ade kada ... it not easy to break a relationship ...Marriage anedi chala pious manaki .... Alanti dantlo iddari role equal undali ga? Asalu TS husband tho prob undi anega ame baby plan chesindi  . Even I’m against divorce ., kani think chey anni cases lo abbailu manalaage untaara? Andaru ardam cheskuntara? There are few cases where it’s better to quit the relationship adi ammayi ki ayina abbayi ki ayina . Edusthu sufffer avthu life long ela undagalaru ? Marriage word avvandiki time ivvali but entha time theskunna work avvatledu ante insteas of ending your life it’s good to end a relantionship no ? Ikada TS situation antava manaki two sides theledu .... ayina most of them have given very good advises .... as per my knowledge she knows what to do ... edo manam em cheptham ani thelsukodaniki thread vesi untadi ! 

+1 i realised n came out

3 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

Lol you’ve starting again ! Okay so tell me when did I bring gender in the debate ? Did I bring it before you ? If so can you pls shares that post . I’m unable to find .

27 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

So when a person says anything against you .... you conclude their gender as girl .... lol awesome  😂....this point proves you’re not worth to debate .LOL

Again, no argument. Let us not go for petty insults shall we.

7 minutes ago, Ashtavakra said:

Do agree mana cheti velle anni oka laa undavu, andaru okela untaranukovatam suddha tappu.. Kontha mandi tondaraga realize avutaaru for some other it might take bit more time...

But ippudu TS unna sthithilo better to take break from Work and would be a foolish thing to break the relationship now, baby puttatam kuda okintaku change vastadi chala mandi life lo, even if it doesn't bring out any change in husband's behaviour after some time, next step gurinchi alochinchavachu...Hope TS take best possible decision at right time.

12 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

How do you know it’s a simple domestic issue ? I’ve told her other things as well ... I was triggered when you said “ pani cheyakapothe chadhipothara” ... who are we to tell her that . Will you agreee when your wife say the same to you ! It’s not at all about the gender here ... it’s about the individuality. Be it men or women they have every right to live their lives in the way they love to .