World cup winner

futureofandhra

Just now, TrumpCare said:

2008 ronaldo win ayyadu ani telidhu naku antunnav ga ...just to answer that 

nenu analedu... nuvve Q chesav... ronaldo em peekadu aa age ki ani... so I answered...  :lol: 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

whatever makes you sleep at night :lol: 

your doing that ..sleeping with all wrong fantasies of Morata and Conte 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Mino Raiola na? yeah him and Mendes can DIAHF for all i care... ruining football and youngsters completely in europe

Yes . He represents Ibra lukaku pogba balotelli. Agents are getting more powerful . Mendez more or less owns wolves now . They are even buying up clubs . No loyalty in football anymore . Was fun watching growing up but not any more .

nenu analedu... nuvve Q chesav... ronaldo em peekadu aa age ki ani... so I answered...  :lol: 

ronaldo em pikadu ani nenu analedhu ..he got bad passing skills at that age ani chepa....sariga chaduvu koo paiki pooyyii 

Just now, Optimus654 said:

Yes . He represents Ibra lukaku pogba balotelli. Agents are getting more powerful . Mendez more or less owns wolves now . They are even buying up clubs . No loyalty in football anymore . Was fun watching growing up but not any more .

Didnt know Mendes owns wolves... maybe thats one of the reasons they got promoted this season? With all the money from the super agent?

Avnu too much money from outsiders is truining it in many ways... 

3 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

ronaldo em pikadu ani nenu analedhu ..he got bad passing skills at that age ani chepa....sariga chaduvu koo paiki pooyyii 

arei please ra nannu vadhilei... naakem thelidu edo google lo choosindi vaguthunna... lukaku anna zindabad

Didnt know Mendes owns wolves... maybe thats one of the reasons they got promoted this season? With all the money from the super agent?

Avnu too much money from outsiders is truining it in many ways... 

That is why there is a huge Portuguese contingent at wolves . He is getting all good young Portuguese players into wolves .

arei please ra nannu vadhilei... naakem thelidu edo google lo choosindi vaguthunna... lukaku anna zindabad

adhi first ye cheptahy atleast 9 pages waste ayevi kavu kadha ....  @Spartan telling to @k2s

lukaku zindabad ani anamni nenu chepaledhu ..lukaku down down anavadhu ani chepa...nek ardham kakapothe nee karma 

2 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

That is why there is a huge Portuguese contingent at wolves . He is getting all good young Portuguese players into wolves .

good to know... I dont follow championship much other than the news every now and then to see who is coming up ani... 

I so wanted to Derby County to get promoted for their history with the clubs like chelsea kani sadly they didnt but cardiff and wolves will be good to watch as I never watched wolves... Fulham badhulu Derby ravalsindi 

1 minute ago, gilly said:

Messi gurinchi kuda discuss chayandiiiii vayaa jaraa me banchan %$#$

Nuvvu god ni describe cheyyi (not pk 😂😂😂) . Then replace god with Messi. You will get your answer . 

• Like 1

Just now, Optimus654 said:

Nuvvu god ni describe cheyyi (not pk 😂😂😂) . Then replace god with Messi. You will get your answer . 

interesting... nuvvu man utd fan vi annav.. I have met many morons who are man utd fans and they think ronaldo is a better player... fair play to you 

interesting... nuvvu man utd fan vi annav.. I have met many morons who are man utd fans and they think ronaldo is a better player... fair play to you 

no offence kani

ma circle lo ronaldo ani penaldo antaru @3$%