:(

MagaMaharaju

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I can understand. Good that you got over. :)

Surprising thing is music healed me ..... YouTube helped me ..... my only best friend is YouTube 

ento I always feel ikkada  US lo asal genuine frds ey leru ..... antha artificial smiles 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

This seems to be true. 

It has to be true. 

"insan' cannot afford to do the same mistake twice especially after lessons learnt...

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

I don’t remember the names so I think everyone of them..

@uttermost anna maata nijame annamaata. Ippudu vachi nuvvu depression fake chesthunnaru antavu ani. Bhayya if you go through real clinical depression ila maatladavu. Also nee lanti valla valle depress ayina candidates kooda chepparu bayataki. If you don't have constructive thoughts to add to this thread moosukoni dobbey 

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

@uttermost anna maata nijame annamaata. Ippudu vachi nuvvu depression fake chesthunnaru antavu ani. Bhayya if you go through real clinical depression ila maatladavu. Also nee lanti valla valle depress ayina candidates kooda chepparu bayataki. If you don't have constructive thoughts to add to this thread moosukoni dobbey 

I won’t because most of what is posted in this thread is not true. 

Just now, Unicorn_mansion said:

Surprising thing is music healed me ..... YouTube helped me ..... my only best friend is YouTube 

ento I always feel ikkada  US lo asal genuine frds ey leru ..... antha artificial smiles 

Wow. Self ga you could come out ante great. Usually accepting there is a problem is only difficult . Honestly, enta friends unna i dont think we can share some things. At least i am not comfortable to share with family and friends anduke professional deggariki vellanu. 10 yrs frustrations i shared openly without inhibitions. I felt so awesome and relieved.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

It has to be true. 

"insan' cannot afford to do the same mistake twice especially after lessons learnt...

Other party cheyachu ga manam cheyakapoyina?  It takes two persons to have a great and beautiful relationship. But yeah i have seen couples who got remarried to have great compatibility with partner the second time

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

I won’t because most of what is posted in this thread is not true. 

Alright live in your own convoluted fking world then. All the best

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Other party cheyachu ga manam cheyakapoyina?  It takes two persons to have a great and beautiful relationship. But yeah i have seen couples who got remarried to have great compatibility with partner the second time

Pelli antene mutual...our side or other side, iddarilo evaro okaru situation ki tagattu respond avali...anthe kani, nenu, naa personality, naa ego nenu chepindey nadustadi ante...first wedding or re-married, things will remain the same...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Pelli antene mutual...our side or other side, iddarilo evaro okaru situation ki tagattu respond avali...anthe kani, nenu, naa personality, naa ego nenu chepindey nadustadi ante...first wedding or re-married, things will remain the same...

I agree on that but mistake repeat cheyakapovadaniki cheppanu. one party ki adi first time marriage avvachu kada ane context lo. 

34 minutes ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

Ooh avuna .... glad u bounced back and leading happy life .... 

how long was your depression ? Do u use to have panic attacks ? 

Badha undedi surrounded by negativity negative people for 6 yrs in USA 

parents valle baytapadda  and Naku career successful cheskovali indepndent ga undali ani  pattudala undedi baga so though I was going through bad phase in my personal life ,didn't drop studies ,later that helped me lot 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Not always Halwa. What if one person has psychological issues and is very stubborn to deal with.

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Not always Halwa. What if one person has psychological issues and is very stubborn to deal with.

At least in normal circumstances..

if one of the partner is already having psychological issues, then alanti issues dachipetti pelli chesthe...adi gonthu koyadame...

I can relate one such incident to my second cousin...she was brilliant, osmania rank student...PG kuda first attempt lo clear..saduvula thalli vunde...kani emi labham, itlanti psycho gadiki balaipoindi....eventually they got divorced and got re-married but idantha heal avadaniki it took a decade...now she is 40, remarried...seems happy and decided not to have kids

evado oka psycho gadi valla...she decided not to have a family ...

duniya idi...anni rakala manushulu vunnaru...acha bura...that's what we are sailing in...in a society which has blend of everything..

entha careful ga vunna, jaragalsindi jarugutadi...entha vadhu anukunna avalsindi avutundi...adi mana chetilo ledu...

mana chetilo vunnadi okate : Presence of MIND. adi sarigga panichesthe chalu, we can respond to any situation and face any situation...a presence of mind vunte ne ,we can identify what is crisis and what is the problem..adi telisthe ne kada solution telisedi

ofcourse, like all other desis, chepadam easy kabatti nenu kuda cheptunna...acharinchadam antha easy emi kadu

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

duniya idi...anni rakala manushulu vunnaru...acha bura...that's what we are sailing in...in a society which has blend of everything..

entha careful ga vunna, jaragalsindi jarugutadi...entha vadhu anukunna avalsindi avutundi...adi mana chetilo ledu...

mana chetilo vunnadi okate : Presence of MIND. adi sarigga panichesthe chalu, we can respond to any situation and face any situation...a presence of mind vunte ne ,we can identify what is crisis and what is the problem..adi telisthe ne kada solution telisedi

ofcourse, like all other desis, chepadam easy kabatti nenu kuda cheptunna...acharinchadam antha easy emi kadu

Last ki boils down to karma and fate. *=: