:(

MagaMaharaju

Just now, Rushabhi said:

What works for you is seeking a professional or talking to some friends who are empathetic. Happy people are not necessarily bad people. They may also have gone through the same but are now happy at the moment. All you need is the right set of people 

True. If people are considerate and understanding rather than being judgemental world would have been a better place. I was a very expressive person.

When I started talking about my issues some people started questioning me like a prosecuting attorney. I became silent.

I would rather keep things to myself than express.

7 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

actually this might work. atleast when I was younger I used to pretend that I am happy for their happiness.

I am just losing it these days. 

see.. if your sadness is because of a personal issue, seek a professional. Its very helpful.

If your condition is something like mine, only nuking the earth will cure it :) so psychiatrist is useless.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

being happy at one moment is vastly different from being happy all the time. the second category people, I wouldn't call evil or anything. But its important to train oneself to not take them seriously. that's all.

The second category of people don’t exist. Life will eventually catch up and they will fall down. 

Just now, uttermost said:

see.. if your sadness is because of a personal issue, seek a professional. Its very helpful.

If your condition is something like mine, only nuking the earth will cure it :) so psychiatrist is useless.

Ya I do have a personal issue. Will seek a professional if this continues.

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

True. If people are considerate and understanding rather than being judgemental world would have been a better place. I was a very expressive person.

When I started talking about my issues some people started questioning me like a prosecuting attorney. I became silent.

I would rather keep things to myself than express.

Then seek professional help that really helps. First few sessions may feel unhelpful but do not loose hope it will workout at the end

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Then seek professional help that really helps. First few sessions may feel unhelpful but do not loose hope it will workout at the end

sure. Thank you

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

The second category of people don’t exist. Life will eventually catch up and they will fall down. 

they do. They are called sociopaths. They used to be rare.. now they exist all over the place.

Its the system (both social and economic) that encourages such behaviour.

you wouldn't recognize it, because you are too afraid to look into the mirror yourself.

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Ya I do have a personal issue. Will seek a professional if this continues.

you don't have any clinical depression, like how Rushabhi described hers. My wife does.

but if you don't work past your personal issue, things can get ugly in the future.

be cheerful :)

chalo bhai...mazaak mazaal la depression muchata 10 pages daanka vachindi...

sab log sahi salamath raho...identifying the problem will only lead to the solution but if we do not identify, then we have to suffer...

glad people talk about such things...kam se kam la ie pani ki aina panikochindi DB...

@uttermost : bro, lets nuke the world now...vunaya nee degara lekapothey teesukaravalna ?

46 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude.. every human being doesn't. if every human being did, the world would be a much kinder place.

I agree on this. 

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

they do. They are called sociopaths. They used to be rare.. now they exist all over the place.

Its the system (both social and economic) that encourages such behaviour.

you wouldn't recognize it, because you are too afraid to look into the mirror yourself.

I am a sociopath? How? 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

sab log sahi salamath raho...identifying the problem will only lead to the solution but if we do not identify, then we have to suffer...

glad people talk about such things...kam se kam la ie pani ki aina panikochindi DB...

@uttermost : bro, lets nuke the world now...vunaya nee degara lekapothey teesukaravalna ?

I love people man. I don't want to hurt them.

Even if you identify your problem, you still have to suffer, if you are smart and have a conscience.

if you are psycho, you can be happy, ofcourse. you can justify anything, you can hitch your wagon to the winner, and generally glide through life (i'm not talking about you).

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I love people man. I don't want to hurt them.

Even if you identify your problem, you still have to suffer, if you are smart and have a conscience.

if you are psycho, you can be happy, ofcourse. you can justify anything, you can hitch your wagon to the winner, and generally glide through life (i'm not talking about you).

or atleast, lets gets this DB down...do you know any good hackers ?

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I think baby steps like suckerpunching a military fellow, jumping on the paunch on Donald Trump are things that can put a smile on our face, than nuking the world. @3$%