:(

MagaMaharaju

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

No man I think going through these is an essential human condition, maybe the futility of existence. Not tending towards nihilism by saying this but maybe it's supposed to be that way. 

Anni unnollu inka depressed untaru, some of the most insecure, depressed people I've seen are those that have power/prestige and all that BS. So nothing can supplant or overcome those tendencies, nothing materialistic atleast perhaps. At the same time, some of the happiest people I have seen are those that had nothing to lose and who don't have too many expectations even from themselves. 

I have seen this too

Just now, uttermost said:

happy people are horrible people, for the most part. I'm s0rry, but this is true.

They are the most selfish and self-centered ones in my circle

tennislvr,

you seem to be all over the place :(

are you worried about your prestige, and stuff like that, or worried that the world is a horrible place (and not just for you)..

if its the former.. then everything I've said to you, is bullsht. :)

12 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

Severe ga ipudu ledhu .. aa stage horrible. Dhevudu konchem manchode 😂 Dhebba Kottadani edchelope etthukoni lalisthadu 

Okay .. good  m1211.gif

tennislvr,

you seem to be all over the place :(

are you worried about your prestige, and stuff like that, or worried that the world is a horrible place (and not just for you)..

if its the former.. then everything I've said to you, is bullsht. :)

No I never said I was worried about my prestige. If it's anything specific to me, there's no point in being depressed as it's something I have control over so that's on me. It's about things I notice yet I can't change, which might come under the latter category. 

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

They are the most selfish and self-centered ones in my circle

do you want to become like them? you can, but you may have moments where you hate yourself, and again 'depression'.

only few people are gifted to be happy. let them be happy, as long as they don't rub their happiness on other people's faces.. then they deserve a bloodied face :)

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

happy people are horrible people, for the most part. I'm s0rry, but this is true.

I have seen people pretend to be happy, like putting up a show of it. 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Idi nijam  m1211.gif 

ps : I’m not the happy one ...

do you want to become like them? you can, but you may have moments where you hate yourself, and again 'depression'.

only few people are gifted to be happy. let them be happy, as long as they don't rub their happiness on other people's faces.. then they deserve a bloodied face :)

But you can't even do that, as they claim positivity when they rub their happiness on you. So you bloodying their face would only strengthen their POV that you are embittered. So you should walk a tight rope, don't let them "rub" their happiness on you yet don't flip out about it when they try to do that. 

No I never said I was worried about my prestige. If it's anything specific to me, there's no point in being depressed as it's something I have control over so that's on me. It's about things I notice yet I can't change, which might come under the latter category. 

honestly, I would have never thought to put you in the depressed category, given your ambitions of marrying foreigner (that too docile ones. lol), traveling the world, etc.

It looks like what you have is not depression, but thoughts conflicting with each other.

more reading, and being more open to world around you will make your life much better, I feel.

But you can't even do that, as they claim positivity when they rub their happiness on you. So you bloodying their face would only strengthen their POV that you are embittered. So you should walk a tight rope, don't let them "rub" their happiness on you yet don't flip out about it when they try to do that. 

then do what I do. irritate them so they lose their sh1t. that's what I do in this db. too many happy people here crying on groups of people, women, etc.

for the most part, the advantage you have is, happy people are stupid, and entitled. Its so easy to piss them off, if you want to.

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

who cares about their POV.. it makes me feel better to punch them. simple.

there's no tight rope to walk. you can humiliate them. Just make sure they aren't in a position to fcuk you in the  future :)