:(

MagaMaharaju

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ie deepika padukone depression video helped me a lot....

oka time la nenu gitla kiraak depression la vunde...chepukoleni badha..chepukunna tagge badha kadu...dosthulu lekunde suttu muttu...oppurtunities vastunayi..potunayi..full pareshan pareshan...emi cheyalo ardam aitaledu...cards mida appu...india kelli phones chesi etlunnav ani adugutunde...a pareshan ki roju oka 12 pack taagi, dabba cigarettu . intha gaddi kotti pandutunde...ade alavatu aipoindi....was full careless...

apudu chusina ie video...aroju ardam aindi, depression is such a powerful incident which should not be taken light and most of the people fail to identify depression and hence are unable to deal with it...subsequently will loose interest on life, confidence levels and all...

it was an eye opener for me...this video came at the right time..and I could take good inspration from it...I learnt a lessson that if something is bothering us, we need to speak up...eventually, came out of so called depression and could get my lifeback on track...

Good that you got over it !! 

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

chalo bhai...mazaak mazaal la depression muchata 10 pages daanka vachindi...

sab log sahi salamath raho...identifying the problem will only lead to the solution but if we do not identify, then we have to suffer...

glad people talk about such things...kam se kam la ie pani ki aina panikochindi DB...

@uttermost : bro, lets nuke the world now...vunaya nee degara lekapothey teesukaravalna ?

Agree on this.  Depression kadu kani i went for counseling to cope up with emotional pain in personal life. More of venting out frustrations i had for years with someone i don't know kosam vellanu though i had an intense situation too at that point. I observed i was becoming negative in life and thought i should do something to change that. At that point i wasn't sure if i really needed it. Twice a week for 2 months vellanu. Taruvata oka international trip holiday ki poyanu and was happy than i was in years.   But i think this is a pattern. Same situation malli vaste handle cheyagalano ledo teledu but i am observing i haven't learned much.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agree on this.  Depression kadu kani i went for counseling to cope up with emotional pain in personal life. More of venting out frustrations i had for years with someone i don't know kosam vellanu though i had an intense situation too at that point. I observed i was becoming negative in life and thought i should do something to change that. At that point i wasn't sure if i really needed it. Twice a week for 2 months vellanu. Taruvata oka international trip holiday ki poyanu and was happy than i was in years.   But i think this a pattern. Same situation malli vaste handle cheyagalano ledo teledu but i am observing i haven't learned much.

#$1

Its quite likely that I'm myself exhibiting tendencies of being a sociopath, while here. but I still haven't had anyone convince me that people in this db don't deserve to be mocked.

like dude, if you hold that position, then youa re a sociopath. definitely. and anything you say I go la.. la.. la.. @3$%

first accept that this db is sh1t, and people here have almost zero conscience and then I accept whatever you throw at me. because even I think that I overreach with what I post here, but only until a dumbfcuk comes and posts irritating comments to my post. @3$%

Just now, uttermost said:

Its quite likely that I'm myself exhibiting tendencies of being a sociopath, while here. but I still haven't had anyone convince me that people in this db don't deserve to be mocked.

like dude, if you hold that position, then youa re a sociopath. definitely. and anything you say I go la.. la.. la.. @3$%

first accept that this db is sh1t, and people here have almost zero conscience and then I accept whatever you throw at me. because even I think that I overreach with what I post here, but only until a dumbfcuk comes and posts irritating comments to my post. @3$%

Ee thread ni kooda alane chesthara enti kompateesi

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agree on this.  Depression kadu kani i went for counseling to cope up with emotional pain in personal life. More of venting out frustrations i had for years with someone i don't know kosam vellanu though i had an intense situation too at that point. I observed i was becoming negative in life and thought i should do something to change that. At that point i wasn't sure if i really needed it. Twice a week for 2 months vellanu. Taruvata oka international trip holiday ki poyanu and was happy than i was in years.   But i think this is a pattern. Same situation malli vaste handle cheyagalano ledo teledu but i am observing i haven't learned much.

Baagayindhi neeku

Just now, uttermost said:

Ahem..!!! 

setu, nuv chepithe vinetonvi kaane kaadu....nuv oka point chepthav and danik contrast ga evadana oka post esindante khatame adu iga...vaniki ardam kani basha, telvani perlu, authors, incidents anni rubbi attack chesthe, papam ediki povale setu vadu....

attack chesetapudu jara 'humanity' supettu setu...

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Ee thread ni kooda alane chesthara enti kompateesi

cheyyaka pothey, staysafebro laanti genius lu ochi, people are faking depression ani chepthadu, parledha?

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

cheyyaka pothey, staysafebro laanti genius lu ochi, people are faking depression ani chepthadu, parledha?

Hmm....emi chestham...aithe aathkor lekapothey ghanatkor...

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

No that is not acceptable 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ahem..!!! 

setu, nuv chepithe vinetonvi kaane kaadu....nuv oka point chepthav and danik contrast ga evadana oka post esindante khatame adu iga...vaniki ardam kani basha, telvani perlu, authors, incidents anni rubbi attack chesthe, papam ediki povale setu vadu....

attack chesetapudu jara 'humanity' supettu setu...

noru mooskuntey saripothundi ga.

9 minutes ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

Good that you got over it !! 

I too went through lot of struggles in life 

depression Loki veltunte my family helped me lot chala confidence penchevallu matalto

e db lo posts chesedanni em cheyalo ela bayta padalo teliyka,so ala masters finish chesa then got into job,Ipdu life cool n happy ekuva db lo spend cheyatledu,ikda neetulu cheptunnavallu na situation ni advantage tiskundam ani chusinavallu unnaru ,when I started avoiding them they started trolling n spreading rumors on me 

navvostundi ikda e thread lo neetulu depression Ki vella ani sympathy gaining chustunte,fine 

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Baagayindhi neeku

Thank you. Yes that intense situation happened for my good and i am happy and glad it happened each day.