:(

MagaMaharaju

39 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

newly minted US citizen vi, ooko vaa neeku depression ante etta nammutham memu. BCT and AIT successful ga complete chesi ochina soldier vi, neekem takkuva vuncle

@3$%

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No I never said I was worried about my prestige. If it's anything specific to me, there's no point in being depressed as it's something I have control over so that's on me. It's about things I notice yet I can't change, which might come under the latter category. 

I think you misunderstood depression. Even if it is something to do with you you will not have the zeal to correct it work on it

Revolt!!! Revolt!!!

It doesn't have to be any organized revolt. Just being more assertive with people around you, calling out their sociopathy will make you feel a lot better.

Just as defense, be informed about what you are saying.

being depressed is like having a good reason to lash at people. a motivation.

Viva le Revolution!!

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

I think you misunderstood depression. Even if it is something to do with you you will not have the zeal to correct it work on it

yes. what he has is cognitive dissonance.

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I have seen people pretend to be happy, like putting up a show of it. 

If someone is overtly happy then something is wrong with them. In fact they may be hiding something. They wear these masks to conceal everything that is wrong with their lives. Everyone wants to live according to society’s norms. Deviants are scorned in this world. People conform to these unwritten rules and a happy image fits into it like no other. 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Final very important step..

Avoid Happy people!!

you really don't need to be around them. be with friends.

actually this might work. atleast when I was younger I used to pretend that I am happy for their happiness.

I am just losing it these days. 

50 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

newly minted US citizen vi, ooko vaa neeku depression ante etta nammutham memu. BCT and AIT successful ga complete chesi ochina soldier vi, neekem takkuva vuncle

Uncle multi millionaire kademo like his friends.

These were my symptoms while I was depressed.

no interest in doing anything

alchohol addiction

headaches

brainfog

excessive sleepiness

frequent bouts of crying 

anxiety attacks

suicidal tendencies 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah that seems more plausible. 

I have depression. and I treat it by turning up at collectives where they plan on strikes, throwing rocks at policemen,  and paying legal fees for my friends who got caught.

a nicer way is to organize work collectives, but the system expressly dissuades that kind of organizing, while dumbfcuks like icecreamz bleat about 'capitalism' and freemarket.

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

actually this might word. atleast when I was younger I used to pretend that I am happy for their happiness.

What works for you is seeking a professional or talking to some friends who are empathetic. Happy people are not necessarily bad people. They may also have gone through the same but are now happy at the moment. All you need is the right set of people 

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

actually this might work. atleast when I was younger I used to pretend that I am happy for their happiness.

just tune out when you are with them. They have nothing interesting or useful to say anyway.

you know, just like they tune out majority of what you say. They don't deserve the decency of a good listen.

seek people with your interests. not specifically people who are sad, but people who do what you want to do.

Just now, Rushabhi said:

What works for you is seeking a professional or talking to some friends who are empathetic. Happy people are not necessarily bad people. They may also have gone through the same but are now happy at the moment. All you need is the right set of people 

being happy at one moment is vastly different from being happy all the time. the second category people, I wouldn't call evil or anything. But its important to train oneself to not take them seriously. that's all.