:(

MagaMaharaju

3 months back chala depression loki poya.. last one year lo unna dhaniki double .. ammai mosam chesindhi .. friends chesaru.. konni mana mistake .. literally 1 year savings(more than 30K) poyayi. Na dhaggara money theeskoni permanent ga India ellipoyina mahanubhavulu unnaru . Personal life lo kuda chala dhebbalu... 

eduddhamante kuda kanneellu rakapov.. I am a god fearing person. Dhevudiki dhandam petti 3 months avthundhi. Life paina antha virakthi undhi. Eppudayina konchem low ga feel ayithe ontariga road paina walk chestha .. headset petkoni nalone nene matladtha.. janalu picchodini ankuntaremo 😂 but it works ..manasu thelika avthadhi . Mana manasento manake baga thelusthadhi. Maname manchi doctor dhaniki . Ontariga room lo kurchoni manalo manam edho alochisthu questions eskunte answers dhorakavemo ... but evaru leni place ki poyi evening manchi prashanthamayina place lo.. mana manasutho manam matladukunte annee set avthayi 👍

Just now, Run said:

ek example bolo kaka

ante avasaranikante ekuva alochinchadam....I had a friend who had this over anxiety and remember that dooms day thing, he seriously took and was literally fearing for his life and his family life and did not come out of the house for days together until it was proved that dooms day was nothing but silly prophecy

1 minute ago, Run said:

ek example bolo kaka

Arey okkatante em cheptham baa, okay vinu this is more to do with casual interactions with people. Sometimes people behave in a way where you might look for what's beyond the obvious, ante vallu cheppanidi kooda edo hint istunnaru annattuga anukuntamu. That's overanalyzing/overthinking. Andulonundi edo meaning teesukuni over ga think chestha unta appudappudu

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

naadi emunnadi....3 times food tini bandi nadipichestunna....chalthi ka naam gaadi...aaj yahan..kal kahan anatu

Haha chuttalu vachinru annav ...Dawath nadusthunda Inka  m1211.gif

25 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@Rushabhi Kastha personal but if you don't mind me asking, you sound like a very sensible person going by your postings here. Why were you so depressed, was it professional life or personal life? I think I have mild to medium depression myself although I don't tell this to anyone including close friends and family, what kind of counseling did you seek? I am thinking about taking some supplements and also do some meditation to overcome what feelings of depression I have. 

Personal life affected academic performance. Started flunking. Life lo eppudu fail avvaledhu and I got ashamed of it. It was a mixture of both personal and professional failures. Once tried to cut my hand. Then I realized I had to get help. Went to a psychologist and told him what happened. I told him that I tried to cut my hand. We met weekly and he gave me tasks to do per week. Did you see Sharukh and Alia Bhatt movie? Aa type lo. One year ala meet ayyam. Ala chestha unte I got clarity of my thoughts. Then we stopped 

Just now, Crazy_Robert said:

3 months back chala depression loki poya.. last one year lo unna dhaniki double .. ammai mosam chesindhi .. friends chesaru.. konni mana mistake .. literally 1 year savings(more than 30K) poyayi. Na dhaggara money theeskoni permanent ga India ellipoyina mahanubhavulu unnaru . Personal life lo kuda chala dhebbalu... 

eduddhamante kuda kanneellu rakapov.. I am a god fearing person. Dhevudiki dhandam petti 3 months avthundhi. Life paina antha virakthi undhi. Eppudayina konchem low ga feel ayithe ontariga road paina walk chestha .. headset petkoni nalone nene matladtha.. janalu picchodini ankuntaremo 😂 but it works ..manasu thelika avthadhi . Mana manasento manake baga thelusthadhi. Maname manchi doctor dhaniki . Ontariga room lo kurchoni manalo manam edho alochisthu questions eskunte answers dhorakavemo ... but evaru leni place ki poyi evening manchi prashanthamayina place lo.. mana manasutho manam matladukunte annee set avthayi 👍

Such things really work man...or bathroom la mirror ki eduruga nilabadi matladukovadam...headphones petukuni matladadam...such things really really help in such situations...atleast we would feel lighter..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

ante avasaranikante ekuva alochinchadam....I had a friend who had this over anxiety and remember that dooms day thing, he seriously took and was literally fearing for his life and his family life and did not come out of the house for days together until it was proved that dooms day was nothing but silly prophecy

Naaku alantivemi levu kaka but I feel that I restrain myself too much at times in situations where I could be more extempore. Example ante let's say I am in a social situation with friends and I felt like saying something, I could put it across in a way that's understood by all and in a light veined manner. Sometimes I do it, but a lot of times some sort of social anxiety comes across that prevents me from doing such. Idi eppudu undedi kaadu ilaga ee madhyane last 2 years nundi avuthondi. 

1 minute ago, Amy99 said:

Haha chuttalu vachinru annav ...Dawath nadusthunda Inka  m1211.gif

aipoindi...friday and saturday....udipaddaru batch antha...cinema ki teesukapoi tinipichi elakotina...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Personal life affected academic performance. Started flunking. Life lo eppudu fail avvaledhu and I got ashamed of it. It was a mixture of both personal and professional failures. Once tried to cut my hand. Then I realized I had to get help. Went to a psychologist and told him what happened. I told him that I tried to cut my hand. We met weekly and he gave me tasks to do per week. Did you see Sharukh and Alia Bhatt movie? Aa type lo. One year ala meet ayyam. Ala chestha unte I got clarity of my thoughts. Then we stopped 

How did you find this psychologist (or was it a psychiatrist since there's difference between the two) and also what did you have to pay him/her? 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

oka 2 months back hospital lo oka incident ayyindhi kaka. appudu post kuda vesa. Aa trauma kuda pole inka. Exercise ekkuva chesina night panic attacks.monna oka TV series lo hospital scene chusi kuda panic attack osthundhi

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Naaku alantivemi levu kaka but I feel that I restrain myself too much at times in situations where I could be more extempore. Example ante let's say I am in a social situation with friends and I felt like saying something, I could put it across in a way that's understood by all and in a light veined manner. Sometimes I do it, but a lot of times some sort of social anxiety comes across that prevents me from doing such. Idi eppudu undedi kaadu ilaga ee madhyane last 2 years nundi avuthondi. 

Phase of lime emi kaka....again, depression and anxiety are two different things kaka...may be you are going through that anxiety phase emo...saying so, nenu oka agnani ni and naa lanti vadi salahalu vinte asaluke mosam aitadi brother...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Such things really work man...or bathroom la mirror ki eduruga nilabadi matladukovadam...headphones petukuni matladadam...such things really really help in such situations...atleast we would feel lighter..

I write my thoughts down on a piece of paper, that really helps and gives me clarity. A lot of mental clarity actually, plus I do this while putting all my electronic devices away for no interference. Typically go to the local library and check into their silent study room and do this, akkada no phones allowed. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@Android_Halwa Ivanni kaadu kaani naaku I have a habit of overthinking/overanalyzing things. That's what is making life difficult, konni vishayalu manam emi cheyalem ani odileyali but my mind is trying to fight them, in a negative sense. That's what I am trying to focus on, good thing is I am not ignoring my mind or body. I don't overdrink, just drink with friends occasionally that too in limit, don't overeat and recently even cut down my addiction towards eating sweet stuff. Adi stop chesaka oka 10 lbs automatic ga fly ayipoyayi, so I am in decent physical shape and getting better. It's not a physical thing, I just can't point out why my mind is trying to combat things it won't be able to change. 

I can see that you are more worried about your personal success than how the world around you is, but you still want the world to be a little, just a little better. dude, that's what normal human beings do. If you are not even capable of doing that, then you can lead the aweseome sociopathic life that people like Spartan, and tombhayya lead in this db. Not everyone is gifted with that level of disconnectedness.

most problems in modern world are not the creation of your personal lifestyle, but the effect of a system that people have blindly endorsed like sheep. and you are subconsciously revolting against it. Even though, you hold horrible positions on women, immigrants etc.. Its just how humans are. no one is perfect.

fight. and also enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

Idi correct ... it worked for me too ... kani severity ekuva unte ..it’s better to consult a psychiatrist..

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

oka 2 months back hospital lo oka incident ayyindhi kaka. appudu post kuda vesa. Aa trauma kuda pole inka. Exercise ekkuva chesina night panic attacks.monna oka TV series lo hospital scene chusi kuda panic attack osthundhi

anxiety emo kaka...may be some scenes are reflecting in front of you and..its causing anxiety