:(

MagaMaharaju

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Phase of lime emi kaka....again, depression and anxiety are two different things kaka...may be you are going through that anxiety phase emo...saying so, nenu oka agnani ni and naa lanti vadi salahalu vinte asaluke mosam aitadi brother...

Yeah but that anxiety leads to a mild depression. Kaani I stay active via sports etc so antha time undadu usually plus I have some good friends that I made recently this year who kinda keep me engaged on the weekends. Ivanni kaka meditation start chesina recently, I fasted for 6 days recently and that cured a lot of depression. Fasting typically cures any depression you have, that's proven by science. Lost weight in that process too but mostly gained more mental benefits. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

How did you find this psychologist (or was it a psychiatrist since there's difference between the two) and also what did you have to pay him/her? 

Unless you are sure that the problem you have is with you, never go to a psychiatrist.

If you have a problem with how things are around you.. then no psychiatrist can help you. They can make you and your environment worse, by turning you to a monster with no feelings.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Such things really work man...or bathroom la mirror ki eduruga nilabadi matladukovadam...headphones petukuni matladadam...such things really really help in such situations...atleast we would feel lighter..

silent_I1 scary man.... hope i won't  go thru all this 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I write my thoughts down on a piece of paper, that really helps and gives me clarity. A lot of mental clarity actually, plus I do this while putting all my electronic devices away for no interference. Typically go to the local library and check into their silent study room and do this, akkada no phones allowed. 

good idea bro...library..peaceful place, no electronics allowed..silent...and helps to give a though for ourselves..

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I can see that you are more worried about your personal success than how the world around you is, but you still want the world to be a little, just a little better. dude, that's what normal human beings do. If you are not even capable of doing that, then you can lead the aweseome sociopathic life that people like Spartan, and tombhayya lead in this db. Not everyone is gifted with that level of disconnectedness.

most problems in modern world are not the creation of your personal lifestyle, but the effect of a system that people have blindly endorsed like sheep. and you are subconsciously revolting against it. Even though, you hold horrible positions on women, immigrants etc.. Its just how humans are. no one is perfect.

fight. and also enjoy it.

Haha agree, btw my positions are more transient than permanent. About anyone or any group for that matter. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

How did you find this psychologist (or was it a psychiatrist since there's difference between the two) and also what did you have to pay him/her? 

College lo untaru ga psychologists vallu. Psychiatrist daggaraki pampamani adiga psychologist ni. But he told anti depressants avi istharu side effects untay. If you want I can do it ani. I showed improvement with counseling sessions so did not think is necessary. Psychologists are trained to go over your thoughts and work with you. Mild depression ki 2-3 sessions velthe saripothundi. Severe depression ki psychiatrist and medicines help

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

ustad...ismein bhi thoda differenc ehain...

psycologist...mundu kusapetti nee gurinchi telsukuni, niku vunnadi endi ani decide chesetodu....usually helps you understand the situation and will give you advices to make brain feel better...

psychiatrist....niku vunnadi endo decide ayinaka, danni tagginchetodu...mandulu gitla ichi treatment istadu...

seems similar....but not exaclty same ...

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Unless you are sure that the problem you have is with you, never go to a psychiatrist.

If you have a problem with how things are around you.. then no psychiatrist can help you. They can make you and your environment worse, by turning you to a monster with no feelings.

Good point, in my case I believe it's the latter. That's why I can't even classify what I go through as a depression, since honestly speaking they aren't mostly any of my creation. If it were anything that were created by me, I gladly accept it and try to make it better. But a lot of times the mind seeks to combat things that are beyond my means, and it's not always very rational while it does it. 

So maybe a tumult not a depression per se, which is why I have never felt the need to go to psychologist about this. 

2 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Idi correct ... it worked for me too ... kani severity ekuva unte ..it’s better to consult a psychiatrist..

Severe ga ipudu ledhu .. aa stage horrible. Dhevudu konchem manchode 😂 Dhebba Kottadani edchelope etthukoni lalisthadu 

being depressed is good for the soul, if you don't want to turn into a monster like Trump.

or may be you want to. In that case, leave your address, and I'll treat my depression by hunting you @3$%

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ustad...ismein bhi thoda differenc ehain...

psycologist...mundu kusapetti nee gurinchi telsukuni, niku vunnadi endi ani decide chesetodu....usually helps you understand the situation and will give you advices to make brain feel better...

psychiatrist....niku vunnadi endo decide ayinaka, danni tagginchetodu...mandulu gitla ichi treatment istadu...

seems similar....but not exaclty same ...

Arey bhai nenu bhi ade anna kadaa since there's a difference between the two ani. Maine kahaan bola dono ekich hai bolke. I got friends who are psychologists and some who are clinical psychiatrists that's why I already know which is which.