:(

MagaMaharaju

22 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

newly minted US citizen vi, ooko vaa neeku depression ante etta nammutham memu. BCT and AIT successful ga complete chesi ochina soldier vi, neekem takkuva vuncle

PTSD emo ani naa doubt 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

being depressed is good for the soul, if you don't want to turn into a monster like Trump.

or may be you want to. In that case, leave your address, and I'll treat my depression by hunting you @3$%

Interesting way of looking at things, Arthur Schopenhauer alluded to that as well didn't he in the World as Will I guess in some sense.  

Clinical depression ki symptoms untayi @tennisluvr If you are just going over your thoughts and you feel tumultuous that is probably not depression. It is probably is clarity of thoughts issue (I maybe wrong 😊) 

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Clinical depression ki symptoms untayi @tennisluvr If you are just going over your thoughts and you feel tumultuous that is probably not depression. It is probably is clarity of thoughts issue (I maybe wrong 😊) 

Yeah but when they are uncontrolled and take control over you, that might lead to depression as a consequence. Remember you should be controlling your thoughts not them controlling you. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Good point, in my case I believe it's the latter. That's why I can't even classify what I go through as a depression, since honestly speaking they aren't mostly any of my creation. If it were anything that were created by me, I gladly accept it and try to make it better. But a lot of times the mind seeks to combat things that are beyond my means, and it's not always very rational while it does it. 

So maybe a tumult not a depression per se, which is why I have never felt the need to go to psychologist about this. 

If its the latter, then read a lot. that's the only thing that may soften it. and write, even better. any productive hobbies. Hopefully, you don't become popular, because it'll aggravate the condition.

lay low.. live simple.. be nice to people around you..

in short, don't ever try to be like Spartan, and tombhayya etc. They are gifted sociopaths. approaching Trump levels of sociopathy.

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

intha mandhi depressed souls unnara DB lo :(

every human being goes through this phase yeah...daridrapu lokam..

even balayya kuda thappavu isonti kastalu

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

yes. better to check if its clinical depression. For no other reason should a psychiatrist be consulted.

there's no such thing as clarity of thought, btw.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

No man I think going through these is an essential human condition, maybe the futility of existence. Not tending towards nihilism by saying this but maybe it's supposed to be that way. 

Anni unnollu inka depressed untaru, some of the most insecure, depressed people I've seen are those that have power/prestige and all that BS. So nothing can supplant or overcome those tendencies, nothing materialistic atleast perhaps. At the same time, some of the happiest people I have seen are those that had nothing to lose and who don't have too many expectations even from themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

dude.. every human being doesn't. if every human being did, the world would be a much kinder place.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Balayya (*

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Ankul intaki Nee match fixing entha varaku ochchindii 

Needi cheppu vayya akkada US citizen ante India lo ammayilu swayamvaram malalu pattukuni ready ga unduntare