***** TG elections on Dec-7******

Android_Halwa

7 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

video chusey time ledhu kaani nirudyoga bruthi 3k isthaadu anta, neellu nidulu niyamakaalu annodu niyaamakaalu cheyakunda biscuit vesthey dhaaniki celebrations aa 

Overnight thabeez mahima ledhemo baabayya papaam oggei...

Jokes apart,  ye nakoduku Telangana ki benefit chesindo cheppu konchem...nakka gadaa? Pavrala gutta gada?

Present CM is doing way better than any of those assoles.

10 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

sawaal chesindhi Jaipal reddy, pattiseema chesina megha infra lo corruption ayyindhi annaru mari adhey megha infra ki ts govt 60k crores project ichaaru antunnadu. 

Cogresollu pulkas langalo dooraru kadha...So Jaipal reddy kuda converted pulka now.

On 10/15/2018 at 2:00 PM, tom bhayya said:

Hyderabad: Telangana has least literacy rate in the country after Bihar. Amongst the 36 states and Union Territories, AP stands at 32 rank, TS stands at 35 while Bihar stands at 36th position in literacy rate.

According to experts, education is not on the state government’s priority list compared to irrigation and other infrastructure projects. Allocation of budgets is very important but it has not been reflected in their budgets in the last four years. The cost to educate a person goes up when the age of learning is higher. That means if you educate a child, you need far lesser resources than trying to educate an adult, but governments spend very less amounts on adult education, say experts.

Mr Venkat Reddy, an education activist said, “The Centre sponsored programme called Sakshara Bharat which was introduced to increase the literacy rate is not active. Sakshara Bharat is one of the CSS programmes which has been delinked. About 18,000 village coordinators and 437 mandal coordinators who are appointed to improve the adult education are on contract basis. The government has not paid their honorarium since April 1, 2018. As many as 40 government staff members who run the adult literacy department get regular salaries but without any results.”

Mr Sandeep Pandey, former member of Central Advisory Board on Education (CABE) said, “Telangana has least literacy rates because the State government has not implemented the RTE Act. These governments are under pressure from the private schools and the coaching institutions' lobby to avoid implementation of RTE Act in Telangana and A.P. Hence, Hyderabad, emerging as the biggest coaching hub of country, has become a bane for children from underprivileged categories as it denies them the opportunity to study in schools of their parents’ choice. The upcoming elections are an opportunity for people of Telangana to demand from various political parties in the fray to include the task of implementation of RTE Act, 2009 in their election manifestos.”

Professor Venkat Gaddam Reddy, an education expert, said, “It’s unfortunate that Telangana has least literacy rate compared to other states. One of main reasons is the disproportionate allocation of resources to urban areas like Hyderabad, Warangal, and Ranga Reddy Districts. 

According to Telangana socio-economic report, there are 26 districts whose literacy rate is below average. Furthermore there is a difference of 8 per cent to 10 per cent between male and female literacy rates which obviously brings down the state average.

87Yt02b.jpg

5 minutes ago, reality said:

Overnight thabeez mahima ledhemo baabayya papaam oggei...

Jokes apart,  ye nakoduku Telangana ki benefit chesindo cheppu konchem...nakka gadaa? Pavrala gutta gada?

Present CM is doing way better than any of those assoles.

telangana key kaadhu brother AP lo kuda rayalaseema and uttarandhra ki ey govt emi cheyyaledhu cheyyaru kuda. nalgonda fluoride samasya poyindha? raithula aatma hathyalu aagipoyaya? common man ni palley ki poyi adugu em change ayyindho rastram vachaaka. govt responsibility is quality education, quality healthcare, public transportation, good roads and infrastructure, corruption leni govt offices. tabeex mahima leni vaadu pros anni vaadi katha lo cons anni past rulers kaatha lo vesukodu. all south indian states ee freebies valla going in regressive state. which is not good. 

3 minutes ago, reality said:

87Yt02b.jpg

KG to PG free education is part of TRS manifesto in 2014 oka adhi vadhiley central govt oka rule thechindhi RTE ani private schools kuda free ga some percentage seats ivvali ani and both telugu states are not implementing it, AP varaku narayana ministe kabatti aapadu anukundham kcr ki emayyindhi adhi implement cheyyadaaniki?

11 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

KG to PG free education is part of TRS manifesto in 2014 oka adhi vadhiley central govt oka rule thechindhi RTE ani private schools kuda free ga some percentage seats ivvali ani and both telugu states are not implementing it, AP varaku narayana ministe kabatti aapadu anukundham kcr ki emayyindhi adhi implement cheyyadaaniki?

Just want to make my rant clear - nuvvu raise chese points partially valid e kavochu...I am looking at TRS as “Glass is half Full” (compared to a broken glass prior). Nuvvi oka journalist perspective nunchi chusthunnav...veedem chesadu vadem chesadu..evadu em cheyadu...mana bathuku lu inthe type lo...ala anukuntu unte evadiki ivvali ruling privilege cheppu? 

My only point is voter should choose  the better option available. If you see, I myself posted number of counter threads on KCR in this DB. Not intended to be against your point bro.

1 minute ago, reality said:

Just want to make my rant clear - nuvvu raise chese points partially valid e kavochu...I am looking at TRS as “Glass is half Full” (compared to a broken glass prior). Nuvvi oka journalist perspective nunchi chusthunnav...veedem chesadu vadem chesadu..evadu em cheyadu...mana bathuku lu inthe type lo...ala anukuntu unte evadiki ivvali ruling privilege cheppu? 

My only point is voter should chose the better option available. If you see I myself posted number of counter threads on KCR in this DB. Not intended to be against your point bro.

all I am saying is dont celebrate trs manifesto no doubt he is the only true leader for TS right now but vaadu votes kosam intha digajarodhu antunna, digajaaradu fine but educated people like us have to condemn few things. long run lo ivi rastram or desam ki not good. free power to farmers valla future generations are going to suffer vallaki ground water undadhu, runa maafi valla future people will not repay loans, nirudhyoga bruthi valla people will not look for jobs. finally you are taking this as andhra vs telangana maarchuko andhra is ** up already try to compete with maharastra and karnataka.. 

15 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

all I am saying is dont celebrate trs manifesto no doubt he is the only true leader for TS right now but vaadu votes kosam intha digajarodhu antunna, digajaaradu fine but educated people like us have to condemn few things. long run lo ivi rastram or desam ki not good. free power to farmers valla future generations are going to suffer vallaki ground water undadhu, runa maafi valla future people will not repay loans, nirudhyoga bruthi valla people will not look for jobs. finally you are taking this as andhra vs telangana maarchuko andhra is ** up already try to compete with maharastra and karnataka.. 

I personally don’t endorse this manifesto as a whole, and I never celebrated about it. If you see couple of pages back in this thread, I satirically called these “freebies” as regulated form of note for vote. But, in a nutshell, I still support TRS for the reasons I mentioned above. Digajarudu thanam antava, Politics brastu  patti poyayi...the extent of digajarudu thanam directly depends on that of opposition.

bhoomi unnodiki evadanna dabbulu isthaada koulu raithu ki ivvakunda? KCR gave it owner already koulu ki oka rate ki ichaadu and he is fine with it. idhi pedda boothu raithu bandhu project lo. already kouluki ichinodiki govt funding enti? ivvalsindhi panta pandinchey raithu ki kadha 

On 5/12/2018 at 9:25 PM, reality said:

I strongly disagree. 

Prathi nakodukki business/start ups pette freedom undhi, Land lease is also a type of business , its an understanding/agreement between land owner and Lease holder. So, any benefits must go to business owner, inka evadiki stake ledhu. Ee #maggavale edhava greediness thaginchukunte manchidhi...

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

bhoomi unnodiki evadanna dabbulu isthaada koulu raithu ki ivvakunda? KCR gave it owner already koulu ki oka rate ki ichaadu and he is fine with it. idhi pedda boothu raithu bandhu project lo. already kouluki ichinodiki govt funding enti? ivvalsindhi panta pandinchey raithu ki kadha 

21 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Firstly What percentage koulu raitulu untaru? should be less than 10%. secondly how do you identify them? If you bring in kaulu raitu there will be a massive scale corruption as there is no apparatus or criteria to categorize them and that also has been TRS argument. The only way to benefit kaulu raitu is when they bring in their produce to the market and that’s where this promised 2000 cr fund might help  them or they will need to negotiate lease terms with the landlords by factoring in raitu bandu. Kaulu as know it is worked out in multiple modes and it changes from village to village like some lease the land outright for a set price or other on 50-50 or 60-40 investment basis, and some 100% investment by the landlord but labor/effort put in by the leasing party etc and the yield distribution also has multiple clauses/criteria. In most cases there is no set formula and it is just a private agreement between landlord and the tenants. it is very complex and there is no easy answer for it. Some deals are even just word of mouth

for example on our land instead of paying the full salary we lend 3 acres to the farm worker at zero cost and pay him nominal salary every month

11 minutes ago, reality said:

I personally don’t endorse this manifesto as a whole, and I never celebrated about it. If you see couple of pages back in this thread, I satirically called these “freebies” as regulated form of note for vote. But, in a nutshell, I still support TRS for the reasons I mentioned above. Digajarudu thanam antava, Politics brastu  patti poyayi...the extent of digajarudu thanam directly depends on that of opposition.

glad that you still support trs manifesto and nee opinion change kaadhu ani,

12 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Firstly What percentage koulu raitulu untaru? should be less than 10%. secondly how do you identify them? If you bring in kaulu raitu there will be a massive scale corruption as there is no apparatus or criteria to categorize them and that also has been TRS argument. The only way to benefit kaulu raitu is when they bring in their produce to the market and that’s where this promised 2000 cr fund might help  them or they will need to negotiate lease terms with the landlords by factoring in raitu bandu. Kaulu as know it is worked out in multiple modes and it changes from village to village like some lease the land outright for a set price or other on 50-50 or 60-40 investment basis, 100% investment by the landlord but labor/effort put in by the leasing party etc and the yield distribution also has multiple clauses. In most cases there is no set formula and it is just a private agreement between landlord and the tenants. it is very complex and there is no easy answer for it.

for example on our land instead of paying the full salary we lend 3 acres to the farm worker at zero cost and pay him nominal salary every month

raithu bandhu scheme name who is raithu land owner or kaulu raithu? already koulu ki ichinodiki dabbulu isthaava?

7 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

raithu bandhu scheme name who is raithu land owner or kaulu raithu? already koulu ki ichinodiki dabbulu isthaava?

Kaulu raitu is just minisule portion  and if that’s not been that way there would have been massive protests al over.

also it is a misconception that kaulu raitu doesn’t own land ..most of the people who do kaulu in my village also own their land aside leasing from others

90% of the beneficiaries are small scale farmers with less than 5 acres of the land and those are the targeted people for this scheme.