***** TG elections on Dec-7******

Android_Halwa

Just now, hyperbole said:

Kaulu raitu is just minisule portion  and if that’s not been that way there would have been massive protests al over.

90% of the beneficiaries are small scale farmers with less than 5 acres of the land and those are the targeted people for this scheme.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/farmers-telangana-stage-protest-highways-against-rythu-bandhu-scheme-82289

Gutha ki teesukunetollani identify cheyadam chala kastam...it doesn’t happen on record...register cheyadam kuda kastame...

Patel-Patwari system ani okati vuntunde..!!! Oka mahanubhavudu mundu venaka alochinchakunda peeki dobbinaka, village level lo landlords ki passbooks thapa vere ae activity kuda record aitaledu.

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Gutha ki teesukunetollani identify cheyadam chala kastam...it doesn’t happen on record...register cheyadam kuda kastame...

Patel-Patwari system ani okati vuntunde..!!! Oka mahanubhavudu mundu venaka alochinchakunda peeki dobbinaka, village level lo landlords ki passbooks thapa vere ae activity kuda record aitaledu.

How patel patwari is beneficial to small and medium scale farmers ?

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

there was a way to register kaul raitu in pahanis....there use to be to columns paattadaru/anubhavadaru.....with last year land survey and new pasbooks system..kcr gov removed that one too and I welcome it. ma ammamma valla land kaulu daru pahanis lo rainchukunnad as a anubhavadaru..it was good enough for our fragile laws to claim that the property is his...in the end we had to pay him some money to vacate the property as part ofnegotiation

3 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

there was a way to register kaul raitu in pahanis....there use to be to columns paattadaru/anubhavadaru.....with last year land survey and new pasbooks system..kcr gov removed that one too and I welcome it. ma ammamma valla land kaulu daru pahanis lo rainchukunnad as a anubhavadaru..it was good enough for our fragile laws to claim that the property is his...in the end we had to pay him some money to vacate the property as part ofnegotiation

This is true and land owners refrain from legal agreements on promissory note or in passbook. 90% cases it is word of mouth or on a piece of white paper only.

30 minutes ago, chilakottudu said:

How patel patwari is beneficial to small and medium scale farmers ?

Beneficial kaadu ehe...village level lo patwaris used to maintain records. Every year acreage entha, lease farmer evarana vunara, own land till chesinara etc ie details anni maintain chesetodu patwari...ofcourse, misuse kuda baaga ayitunde but a generation lontranparnecy leni rojullo misuse definitely ayitadi,  ....

peekithe peeki dobbinadu, mari replacement ga edaina administrative procedure perinada ante adi ledu...

9 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

Evo konni register ayitunde pahanis la kani...May be I would say oka 5%...avi kuda sagam land grabbing kosam ae vadinaru, lekapothey ownership claim ayitunde....

20 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

Adhe kadha...Kaulu daru anagane edho victim feeling tho argue chesthunnaru ikkada.

What about a situation, if a farmer became physically weak over a period and gave the land to a “Kaulu-daru” who’s core business is to take huge land for Kaulu and earn profits (just like real-estate builder). Would kaulu daru still be the beneficiary. 

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Agreed.. but I don’t see a legitimate way to identify kaulu raithulu.. 

18 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

This is true and land owners refrain from legal agreements on promissory note or in passbook. 90% cases it is word of mouth or on a piece of white paper only.

Ippudu adugutharemo written letter kavali ani, Rithu bandhu money kosam.

Appudu owner mingey mante...aa Kaulu cheskodaniki kuda em migaladhu.

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Evo konni register ayitunde pahanis la kani...May be I would say oka 5%...avi kuda sagam land grabbing kosam ae vadinaru, lekapothey ownership claim ayitunde....

kabja alochana unna vadu chestadu...we take pahanis back home in India every year just to make sure kauldar is not printed on it...now they are available online

12 minutes ago, reality said:

Adhe kadha...Kaulu daru anagane edho victim feeling tho argue chesthunnaru ikkada.

What about a situation, if a farmer became physically weak over a period and gave the land to a “Kaulu-daru” who’s core business is to take huge land for Kaulu and earn profits (just like real-estate builder). Would kaulu daru still be the beneficiary. 

kauldar is losing on raitubandu...but there is no way to make it legal with current laws...

9 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

kauldar is losing on raitubandu...but there is no way to make it legal with current laws...

If I were a Kaulu Daru, I would negotiate a better kaulu deal with the land owner, siting Rathu-bandhu, rather than tampering with privileges of the owner.

1 hour ago, reality said:

If I were a Kaulu Daru, I would negotiate a better kaulu deal with the land owner, siting Rathu-bandhu, rather than tampering with privileges of the owner.

Then same price ki inkodu theeskunta antadu.. just like what happened after h4 ead