True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

oh but you seem to have an opinion abt every fcukking thing under the sun right from Venezuela to Cambodia 

and you did speak in favor of muslims several times. so when you don't have an answer you say I am not born into them I don't speak for them lol

what does Venezuela have to do with muslim? lol.

yes. I speak in favour of muslims, doesn't mean I care for Islam. I speak for them as people. as people who suffer consequences of actions of people unrelated to them.

I said all religions are equally uncool. matter over.

bhagavad gita if taken seriously will make Hindus natural terrorists too. if the whole world gangs up against Hindus because of the actions of a few, I will support Hindus too. don't worry.

keep cracking these jokes to ppl who believe in ur sh1t

ask your so called turak friends to mock their religion in open and see the repercussions. 

btw do your so called friends know what blasphemy and apostasy in izzlam means

they do it in the open only. lol.

depends on which country they live in. Not on the religion itself.

you seem to not have any muslim friends. its not my problem.

dude, don't talk about abstract bullshit like blasphemy etc. talk about where its enforced.

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

In the name of pushing dharma, you are actually pushing obnoxious behaviour. may be that's what dharma is. who knows.

entire Bhagwan Gita is laced with Krishna telling Arjuna abt dharma. these conversations form the philosophical origins to the crores of people in india following hindu culture

Just now, batman2 said:

entire Bhagwan Gita is laced with Krishna telling Arjuna abt dharma. these conversations form the philosophical origins to the crores of people in india following hindu culture

every religious group has such texts that justify treachery, killing etc. they speak highly about it inhouse with subjective opinions of whats written in it.

but it takes a few people to misinterpret these and push it to create a deeply religiously conservative state, like Saudis did with wahabi beliefs.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what does Venezuela have to do with muslim? lol.

yes. I speak in favour of muslims, doesn't mean I care for Islam. I speak for them as people. as people who suffer consequences of actions of people unrelated to them.

I said all religions are equally uncool. matter over.

bhagavad gita if taken seriously will make Hindus natural terrorists too. if the whole world gangs up against Hindus because of the actions of a few, I will support Hindus too. don't worry.

lol unrelated to them??? well they all follow a holy book that encourages followers to either convert or behead the kaafirs. can you deny this?

the izzlamic terrorists are only following what is their in the book to the t

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

every religious group has such texts that justify treachery, killing etc. they speak highly about it inhouse with subjective opinions of whats written in it.

but it takes a few people to misinterpret these and push it to create a deeply religiously conservative state, like Saudis did with wahabi beliefs.

pls show me text from Bhagwan Gita that says non believers of the dharma should be killed or forcefully converted?

does Gita say anything on apostates and blasphemy?

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

dharma is not defined. Its just hand waving by Krishna(atleast in the Gita) to justify whatever bullshit he comes up with.

nobody can define dharma in clear material or legal terms. It can be easily twisted to justify anything. even genocide tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

they do it in the open only. lol.

depends on which country they live in. Not on the religion itself.

you seem to not have any muslim friends. its not my problem.

dude, don't talk about abstract bullshit like blasphemy etc. talk about where its enforced.

oh I wanna know which country muslims are so liberal?  lol 

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

lol unrelated to them??? well they all follow a holy book that encourages followers to either convert or behead the kaafirs. can you deny this?

the izzlamic terrorists are only following what is their in the book to the t

dude, being a muslim is not a big deal. stop acting like a dcik. 

save it for when a muslim actually comes and tells you something that is unfair or offensive. evaru emi cheppakundaney, you are needlessly wasting your breath on this.

like I said, when bhagavad gita becomes compulsory for HIndus, hindus will do the same.

Just now, batman2 said:

oh I wanna know which country muslims are so liberal?  lol 

first. are Hindus liberal? if yes, then there are muslims in every muslim country as liberal as Hindus are in India.

they fight for minorities within their countries, like every other activists within their countries.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

dharma is not defined. Its just hand waving by Krishna(atleast in the Gita) to justify whatever bullshit he comes up with.

nobody can define dharma in clear material or legal terms. It can be easily twisted to justify anything. even genocide tomorrow.

you don't seem to imbibe the true hindu cultural moorings from you parents/ ancestors. your parents have failed to pass on that. not my problem

you don't seem to imbibe the true hindu cultural moorings from you parents/ ancestors. your parents have failed to pass on that. not my problem

you seem to justify genocide n the name of dharma. your parents have raised a monster. Its disgusting.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, being a muslim is not a big deal. stop acting like a dcik. 

save it for when a muslim actually comes and tells you something that is unfair or offensive. evaru emi cheppakundaney, you are needlessly wasting your breath on this.

like I said, when bhagavad gita becomes compulsory for HIndus, hindus will do the same.

the very fact that muslims are tolerated in india is becoz Hinduism is dominant religion here

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

cultural moorings lol. 

first challenge fellow Hindus who trash talk dalits. pretty sure that's never going to happen. because you don't give a sh1t.

Just now, uttermost said:

you seem to justify genocide n the name of dharma. your parents have raised a monster. Its disgusting.

it was you who justified the genocide of 700 Kashmiri pandits telling that they deserved it. this reflects your upbringing