Do you believe in God?

DrBeta

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I have an opinion. I don't think anyone in this world can prove that God doesn't exist. So, why would I believe God doesn't exist?

i can easily prove that god doesnt exist.....its easy if God really existed, Ragunandhan couldnt have killed the baby

if your definition of God, is a savior

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

i can easily prove that god doesnt exist.....its easy if God really existed, Ragunandhan couldnt have killed the baby

u mean God controls every action of humans? If that's the case God should be the one that should be kept in jail not Ragunandhan

13 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Exactly, we are yet to discover it. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It doesn't mean it exists. But either way, life moves on. That's exactly what my agnostic belief is. 

life moves on no matter what.....so does the life of any organism on earth....Human are supposed to mature than animals

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

I don't know who either one is. I never said God is a savior. In my definition God is someone who might have created everything that we know of, and we don't even know if he did. You cannot disprove the existence of God because like I said the absence of proof is NOT the proof of absence. 

Just now, sarita said:

u mean God controls every action of humans? If that's the case God should be the one that should be kept in jail not Ragunandhan

tring to make a point here, just giving an example here

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

life moves on no matter what.....so does the life of any organism on earth....Human are supposed to mature than animals

Humans are animals too, in more ways than one. 

6 hours ago, DrBeta said:

I don't know who either one is. I never said God is a savior. In my definition God is someone who might have created everything that we know of, and we don't even know if he did. You cannot disprove the existence of God because like I said the absence of proof is NOT the proof of absence. 

again not all beliefs have proofs like virgins in heaven, just becoz it cant be disprove,i dont think it can be believed either

and if you are ok in people that believe this belief...i dont have to reiterate the reason of all the chaos that happening on earth today :)

Again morals are different, religion is different. Whoever killed someone lacks morals. He might be very religious, but he lacks morals. 

again you have to mature and wired rite. for you to differentiate betwee Morals/religion/value. and this is the reason why we have chaos around us 

not all people are wired rite.....again and again people who believe in religion dont question....people who cant question cant differentiate whats rite/wrong...they follow religion 

i think you need to step out of your shoes and start understanding the stupidity of people.....not all people are mature enough to understand that on a hot summer day, women cant wear burqas, they cant understand that people would literally get cooked inside burqas.........still they are asked to wear it......and i think you know the reason 

Humans are animals too, in more ways than one. 

ya they are and we dont copulate in public just because we are animals.....Human are meant to be civilized 

31 minutes ago, kasi said:

again not all beliefs have proofs like virgins in heaven, just becoz it cant be disprove,i dont think it can be believed either

and if you are ok in people that believe this belief...i dont have to reiterate the reason of all the chaos that happening on earth today :)

Belief in proof ante? What you're talking about is an Epic. A story lo author edo raskunnadu, people can learn from or not. I learned a lot from Harry Potter, from Lord of the Rings, from watching Starwars, they are all epics too. Antekani Anakin Skywalker Darth Vader la ela aytadu ante em cheptam? As long as it's my choice to make, I can believe in Hogwarts, I can believe in my patronus charm, I  can believe in my power to shun away dementors. It's my choice.

33 minutes ago, kasi said:

again you have to mature and wired rite. for you to differentiate betwee Morals/religion/value. and this is the reason why we have chaos around us 

not all people are wired rite.....again and again people who believe in religion dont question....people who cant question cant differentiate whats rite/wrong...they follow religion 

i think you need to step out of your shoes and start understanding the stupidity of people.....not all people are mature enough to understand that on a hot summer day, women cant wear burqas, they cant understand that people would literally get cooked inside burqas.........still they are asked to wear it......and i think you know the reason 

Well, you're missing the point again. Religion is a choice, believing or not is also a choice that people make. God or the authors of the epics that you described are under no obligation to make people be righteous. It's a person who chooses to be righteous or not. And like I said you don't need to religious to be righteous. Everything that happens in the society, you can learn the good from it, or the bad. It's upto a person to decide what she/he wants to believe in.

To know about god, we need to explore from the ground zero i.e consciousness. And ask our selves if we live in reality or illusion. In some sense reality is nothing but an illusion. If only we understand that our biological hallucinations are what makes us reality i.e nothingness we should have experienced god.