Do you believe in God?

DrBeta

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I believe in Karma but don’t think it’s working anymore 

Let Lord Shiva destroy the evil

Like I said, I don't deny the existence of God.

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable. It simply means that a man shall not say he knows or believes that which he has no scientific grounds for professing to know or believe. 

so you think not having an opinion is kind of opinion....how do you think you justify this??

14 minutes ago, kasi said:

so you think not having an opinion is kind of opinion....how do you think you justify this??

I didn't say I don't have an opinion. My opinion is that I cannot either prove or disprove the existence of God. Whatever your hypothesis is, it's a hypothesis with no testable evidence, no objective, and no scientific claim. As such, there would be no way to test the said hypotheses, leaving the results inconclusive. 

14 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I didn't say I don't have an opinion. My opinion is that I cannot either prove or disprove the existence of God. Whatever your hypothesis is, it's a hypothesis with no testable evidence, no objective, and no scientific claim. As such, there would be no way to test the said hypotheses, leaving the results inconclusive. 

i think your opinion is not to have an opinion.........if someone is lynching in the name of god,  if you cant agree or disgree to thier acts; just because you dont have evidence if the act is rite or wrong....i am not sure what to say 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

i think your opinion is not to have an opinion.........if someone is lynching in the name of god,  if you cant agree or disgree to thier acts; just because you dont have evidence if the act is rite or wrong....i am not sure what to say 

Lynching anyone in the name of anything is wrong, period. There is a difference between values and religion. Some people learn good morals from religion, but it is important to distinguish between the two. 

Just now, kasi said:

good that you respect a guy who entertains you, than your parents....i like it %$#$

a shallow piece of shitt like u will never get my perspective.. %$#$

Just now, DrBeta said:

Lynching anyone in the name of anything is wrong, period. There is a difference between values and religion. Some people learn good morals from religion, but it is important to distinguish between the two. 

again, do you have evidence as per his belief if its rite/wrong.....as agnostic you shouldnt approve/disapprove his act...am i wrong as per agnosticism