144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

that's a political question. I thought you were talking about religious stuff. 

I share @Android_Halwa view in this case (although he selectively applies it to Andhra, while shilling for Hindutva like a disgusting prick). I think Hindu society don't have shared political goals, and that political identity is forced upon them.

and even that forced political identity does not draw from Indian native thought, but rather from western conservative principles, that promotes 'dog-eat-dog' competition. Hindutva stance on every social program runs counter to their claim of Hindu brotherhood.

It means, this political identity is ultimately going to destroy the lowest class of Hindutva supporters, while brainwashing them about a shared identity. I find it to be sick.

Hindutva social stance is restore caste hierarchy. Since it cannot day it openly it doesn’t have a social stance. It gives conflicted opinions on reservations and almost no opinions on intercaste marriage, divorce. It doesn’t care a aath. Except for attacking Muslims and Christians it doesn’t give an aath ye hindu eta sacchado except some Brahmins and temple wealth control.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

that's a political question. I thought you were talking about religious stuff. 

I share @Android_Halwa view in this case (although he selectively applies it to Andhra, while shilling for Hindutva like a disgusting prick). I think Hindu society don't have shared political goals, and that political identity is forced upon them.

and even that forced political identity does not draw from Indian native thought, but rather from western conservative principles, that promotes 'dog-eat-dog' competition. Hindutva stance on every social program runs counter to their claim of Hindu brotherhood.

It means, this political identity is ultimately going to destroy the lowest class of Hindutva supporters, while brainwashing them about a shared identity. I find it to be sick.

You differentiate between politics and religion as two separate entities. Then you say ". I think Hindu society don't have shared political goals, and that political identity is forced upon them" .

Its confusing. 

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

There is nothing called hindu in a religious brotherhood sense. It is pure fiction invented by Brahmins to consolidate their hold . A Hindu in reality means someone who accepts Brahmin supremacy . If you are an ekalavya Hinduism asks for your thumb. And says that’s right.

Looks like most of your knowledge about Hinduism comes from books. You still keep talking about brahmin supremacy. 

With Hindutva, hindus aim to replicate western type of success. but they misread history.

western civilization is not some unified glorious monolith . It rose out of extremely fierce bloody wars between its components. It unified only in the last 30yrs, when it realised that other cultures are gaining power too, and that 'white power' should be consolidated.

on the other hand, hindutva hides the history of bloody wars between hindu kingdoms, glorifies its Hindu kings, and is defined expressly as a reaction to rise of muslim power in the subcontinent. Thus Hindutva starts with a huge disadvantage, because it treats its people like children who can't handle historical truths. 

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Looks like most of your knowledge about Hinduism comes from books. You still keep talking about brahmin supremacy. 

Yes . Atleast as long as vaadu nuvvu katte gudilo kooda poojariga pethhanam chesthu... aadichhe theerdham nuvvu chethulu madichi theesukuni nee kulam status cheppentha varaku.

actually Hinduism has a chance to be god religion if it gets rid of Brahmins . But India is fully about Brahmins . 40 percent of union cabinet ministers are Brahmins .

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hindutva social stance is restore caste hierarchy. Since it cannot day it openly it doesn’t have a social stance. It gives conflicted opinions on reservations and almost no opinions on intercaste marriage, divorce. It doesn’t care a aath. Except for attacking Muslims and Christians it doesn’t give an aath ye hindu eta sacchado except some Brahmins and temple wealth control.

Hindutva isn't a single entity to have stances on things and topics like reservations, intercatse marriages. Nothing is written in stone unlike abrahamic religions who adhere to a book and rules specified. 

People have opposing and supporting stances on these topics while belonging to the same religion (hinduism).

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Hindutva isn't a single entity to have stances on things and topics like reservations, intercatse marriages. Nothing is written in stone unlike abrahamic religions who adhere to a book and rules specified. 

People have opposing and supporting stances on these topics while belonging to the same religion (hinduism).

Nothing is written in stone there fore no one real opinion, no one set of morals, no sense of right or wrong. In other worlds no religion at all. But one thing it deeply cares about is caste.

6 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

You differentiate between politics and religion as two separate entities. Then you say ". I think Hindu society don't have shared political goals, and that political identity is forced upon them" .

Its confusing. 

what is the political goal for Hindutva? pls tell.

does it acknowledge hindu's bloody history, and attempt to make amends - like openly talking about dalit oppression.

It tries to replicate western civilization trope that white nationalists use. but western civilization is on its last legs, which is why they are even talking about 'western civilization'. it is dying. It can't face the demographic threats without resorting to racist ideas.

hindutva, wants to copy that, because Hindu civilization is also dying.  that's my view.

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I completely agree with everything you say. 

but I want to see Hindutva being taken over by the underclass. i know they won't allow it to happen.

in which case, I think hindu civilization can be allowed to rot and die. no sweat.

12 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

With Hindutva, hindus aim to replicate western type of success. but they misread history.

western civilization is not some unified glorious monolith . It rose out of extremely fierce bloody wars between its components. It unified only in the last 30yrs, when it realised that other cultures are gaining power too, and that 'white power' should be consolidated.

on the other hand, hindutva hides the history of bloody wars between hindu kingdoms, glorifies its Hindu kings, and is defined expressly as a reaction to rise of muslim power in the subcontinent. Thus Hindutva starts with a huge disadvantage, because it treats its people like children who can't handle historical truths. 

Another reason for the unification is most of European wars earlier were among the cousins. Witht the change of times, they realized about their shared ancestries and similarities. Same things can be applied to south states like Andhra, TN, KA, KL. But can't be related with south and north India. Indian's unity comes from the forced religion by north (though most of South don't realize that) and consolidation over the land during British rule.

6 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

yes Hindutva is a power move. so why do you expect people in social settings to respect power moves?

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Yes . Atleast as long as vaadu nuvvu katte gudilo kooda poojariga pethhanam chesthu... aadichhe theerdham nuvvu chethulu madichi theesukuni nee kulam status cheppentha varaku.

actually Hinduism has a chance to be god religion if it gets rid of Brahmins . But India is fully about Brahmins . 40 percent of union cabinet ministers are Brahmins .

It's his job. As simple as that. I have a different job to do. Kulam status, pethanam, caste ivanni alochinchadaniki kadu gudiki poyedhi.

Aina caste valla vachina indifferences issue ni tackle chyadanki we already have reservations in place. 

What is lacking in India is dignity of labour. If you tackle that everything will be fine. Antha matharanikey Hinduism ni blame cheyyadam and treating it as a barbarian society and fcuked up philosophy is absolutely wrong. 

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

I completely agree with everything you say. 

but I want to see Hindutva being taken over by the underclass. i know they won't allow it to happen.

in which case, I think hindu civilization can be allowed to rot and die. no sweat.

I would rather prefer the annihilation of that beastly religion and replace with Buddhism or some sort of philosophy that helps building homogenous society.

Just now, Somedude said:

Another reason for the unification is most of their wars earlier were among the cousins. Witht the change of times, they realized about their shared ancestries and similarities. Same things can be applied to south states like Andhra, TN, KA, KL. But can't be related with south and north India. Indian's unity comes from the forced religion by north (though most of South don't realize that) and consolidation over the land during British rule.

western civilization is dying man. not because of teen pregnancies, crime, or whatever. but because they've lost the imagination to move past racism to keep the good times going.

they panicked at the influx of outsiders, and that means they are done.

I even shifted residence from Canada, because I no longer wish to pay for fcukers retirement, while they talk sh1t about non-whites for political points.

4 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

It's his job. As simple as that. I have a different job to do. Kulam status, pethanam, caste ivanni alochinchadaniki kadu gudiki poyedhi.

Aina caste valla vachina indifferences issue ni tackle chyadanki we already have reservations in place. 

What is lacking in India is dignity of labour. If you tackle that everything will be fine. Antha matharanikey Hinduism ni blame cheyyadam and treating it as a barbarian society and fcuked up philosophy is absolutely wrong. 

Chaaa... your job is open to everyone. His job is reserved 100 percent for him , his caste and his children.Because he is “pure “ by birth and you can never be “pure “ enough no matter what you do because of your birth.