144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

I would rather prefer the annihilation of that beastly religion and replace with Buddhism or some sort of philosophy that helps building homogenous society.

Buddhism or any other 'ism is the same. It's up to the people to not fall prey to racist, casteist, tendencies.

there's nothing uniquely wrong with Hinduism, if brahmins are taken off the perch.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Nothing is written in stone there fore no one real opinion, no one set of morals, no sense of right or wrong. In other worlds no religion at all. But one thing it deeply cares about is caste.

Isn't it beautiful even when there is no set of rules and morals people still adhere to Hinduism even after being under foreign rule for centuries together. 

I feel bad for people belonging to abrahamic religions in India. Most of them are living examples of whose ancestors were afraid of foreign rulers / changed religion for monetary benefits. 

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

Isn't it beautiful even when there is no set of rules and morals people still adhere to Hinduism even after being under foreign rule for centuries together. 

I feel bad for people belonging to abrahamic religions in India. Most of them are living examples of whose ancestors were afraid of foreign rulers / changed religion for monetary benefits. 

you feel bad for abrahamic religions in india? Its your class bigotry.

an upper class xian/muslim has access to such a wide variety of culture that is amazing to be born into such families. They learn music, different languages, wider variety of stories, etc.

They also have more class than the avg upper class Hindu.

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

It has the most iron clad rules when it comes to caste. In fact it has the most brutal rules. It won’t give you any direction on how to lead ones life, any real relief in life tragedies, it profits even from death with expensive meaningless rituals most of which don’t even apply to non Brahmins. It basically says I don’t give a $hit just know your place and bugger off.

9 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

what is the political goal for Hindutva? pls tell.

does it acknowledge hindu's bloody history, and attempt to make amends - like openly talking about dalit oppression.

It tries to replicate western civilization trope that white nationalists use. but western civilization is on its last legs, which is why they are even talking about 'western civilization'. it is dying. It can't face the demographic threats without resorting to racist ideas.

hindutva, wants to copy that, because Hindu civilization is also dying.  that's my 

If there even a small chance that hindu civilization will it should have happened long ago. Now it's too late. Now it's not confined to geographical boundaries.  

Hinduism and Hindus donot have a united political goal until now I guess. But when day after day the threat of abrahamic religions is getting bigger Hindus are getting united,  which has worked in favour of BJP. 

12 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I completely agree with everything you say. 

but I want to see Hindutva being taken over by the underclass. i know they won't allow it to happen.

in which case, I think hindu civilization can be allowed to rot and die. no sweat.

Dude are you completely ignorant of the thing called reservations in India in colleges, jobs, promotions etc. There are some SC/ST reserved constituencies where the MLA can only be from SC/ST . 

15 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Another reason for the unification is most of European wars earlier were among the cousins. Witht the change of times, they realized about their shared ancestries and similarities. Same things can be applied to south states like Andhra, TN, KA, KL. But can't be related with south and north India. Indian's unity comes from the forced religion by north (though most of South don't realize that) and consolidation over the land during British rule.

Go and tell about this forced hindu religion from north at temples in kerala , Tamil nadu and karnataka which are at least 800 years old. They will laugh their asses off. 

Infact Indian traditions and culture are well preserved in southern most states like kerala and Tamil nadu. 

17 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I would rather prefer the annihilation of that beastly religion and replace with Buddhism or some sort of philosophy that helps building homogenous society.

Yeah become peace loving Buddhists so that Gandhiji cheppinattu you won't oppose violence.  Look at what happened with Bangladesh where majority of Buddhists lived once. Due to their adherence to non-violence it was easy job for invaders to convert them to Islam. 

21 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

yes Hindutva is a power move. so why do you expect people in social settings to respect power moves?

What you just said flew completely over me.

14 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

an upper class xian/muslim has access to such a wide variety of culture that is amazing to be born into such families. They learn music, different languages, wider variety of stories, etc.

Upper class xtian / Muslim enti? I thought upper class and lower class are excclusive to and confined to Hinduism kada.

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

It has the most iron clad rules when it comes to caste. In fact it has the most brutal rules. It won’t give you any direction on how to lead ones life, any real relief in life tragedies, it profits even from death with expensive meaningless rituals most of which don’t even apply to non Brahmins. It basically says I don’t give a $hit just know your place and bugger off.

Believe me that isn't how it works. Only money talks. 

22 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Chaaa... your job is open to everyone. His job is reserved 100 percent for him , his caste and his children.Because he is “pure “ by birth and you can never be “pure “ enough no matter what you do because of your birth.

Majority of Doctors want their kids to become doctors , actors are making their kids actors,  politicians want their kids to take their position after they retire. It's a basic thing . Similar thing happened with all the jobs in India long back. 

20 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I feel bad because if they think well , they are living proofs that their ancestors converted out of fear / for monetary benefits . I wouldn't be happy if my grand father changes religion for money / out of fear. 

7 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Yeah become peace loving Buddhists so that Gandhiji cheppinattu you won't oppose violence.  Look at what happened with Bangladesh where majority of Buddhists lived once. Due to their adherence to non-violence it was easy job for invaders to convert them to Islam. 

Look at the context I said. I didn't say about the peace loving. I meant to build a homogenous society which doesn't preach the descrimination (like the caste). Sri Lanka, Myanmar are Buddist countries but they are not peaceful yet they build the cohesive societies (Simhalese. Tamil/Sinhale fight is different). And most of the Pacific Asian countries like S Korea, Japan, Thailand...have homogenous societies.

8 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Upper class xtian / Muslim enti? I thought upper class and lower class are excclusive to and confined to Hinduism kada.

you were born in India, and you know less than I do. I wasn't even born there. I spent about 10yrs and have a huge curiosity about it.

caste exists in every nook and corner of the Indian society. No religion is an exception.