144 children detained by india in kashmir

lovemystate

26 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Buddhism or any other 'ism is the same. It's up to the people to not fall prey to racist, casteist, tendencies.

there's nothing uniquely wrong with Hinduism, if brahmins are taken off the perch.

It's clearly evident that you have never experienced how a hindu society functions. I doubt that your knowledge about caste and hindu society functioning is second hand . At this point of time if you take away brahmins whole of Hinduism will actually suffer rather than get better . 

The foundations of Hinduism are really strong and that's the reason it's still flourishing . Birth of Hinduism is as mysterious as the birth of this universe. ...only theories, no solid evidences and proofs. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I feel bad because if they think well , they are living proofs that their ancestors converted out of fear / for monetary benefits . I wouldn't be happy if my grand father changes religion for money / out of fear. 

that's not how people think. they live for the moment. Their religion doesn't even cross their mind for 99% of their existence. Its true of every person, other than someone who's obsessed with it.

you should try to wean yourself off this stuff, if you are this naive about all this. just focus on your own life, before you get sucked into this bullshit political fight that you don't even understand.

20 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Go and tell about this forced hindu religion from north at temples in kerala , Tamil nadu and karnataka which are at least 800 years old. They will laugh their asses off. 

Infact Indian traditions and culture are well preserved in southern most states like kerala and Tamil nadu. 

Too drowned in that $hit. Defiently they will laugh. But someone who reads from the ancient harappan mohenjo daro times to current day will definetly realize. Why do you think there was Dravidian movements in TN and Christian conversions in Kerala? Why do you think likes of Bharathiar, Periyar revered?

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

It's clearly evident that you have never experienced how a hindu society functions. I doubt that your knowledge about caste and hindu society functioning is second hand . At this point of time if you take away brahmins whole of Hinduism will actually suffer rather than get better . 

The foundations of Hinduism are really strong and that's the reason it's still flourishing . Birth of Hinduism is as mysterious as the birth of this universe. ...only theories, no solid evidences and proofs. 

you are making statements you don't understand.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you were born in India, and you know less than I do. I wasn't even born there. I spent about 10yrs and have a huge curiosity about it.

caste exists in every nook and corner of the Indian society. No religion is an exception.

Is there someone in Islam I can equate to brahmins in Hinduism? 

don't get into political discussion tyler-durden. you sound like you are just being initiated into Hindutva.

get out, and life a full life. don't get sucked into this crap.

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Is there someone in Islam I can equate to brahmins in Hinduism? 

brahmins is not a caste.

as far as social status, syeds, mirzas, etc exhibit similar casteist attitudes that hindu uppercastes do. but brahmin attitudes are at another level. there's no equivalent to that among muslims in india.

all other tirbes too exhibit this attitudes, ilke pathans, similar to rajputs.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

don't get into political discussion tyler-durden. you sound like you are just being initiated into Hindutva.

get out, and life a full life. don't get sucked into this crap.

I appreciate the concern. It's hard for me to not comment when someone is making misleading statements about my country and my religion..

14 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I appreciate the concern. It's hard for me to not comment when someone is making misleading statements about my country and my religion..

you are going to have a miserable life then. I, and people like me, will grow. 

if you feel so bad when Hindus are in power in every sector in India, dominate the business, judiciary, governance. Imagine if the wheel turns, and it will turn. Hindus will be forced to be on par with everyone. by that time, you'll be seeting in rage, probably.

like I explained, hindutva is not a solution to the problem Hindus face. I don't know the solution, because I gave up my Hindu identity, and I don't care anymore.

anyway, I think having a strong identity is harmful to one's soul. whether its hindu, national, regional or linguistic, whatever.

be a human. go live in venezuela if you want, and adopt the local culture.

don't carry the burden of your culture. its not worth this short life.

22 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Just remember, there's no such thing as Hindu solidarity. your hindutva brothers will not help you in anyway. your hinduness is not going to help you.

your friends and family will. you are not required to defend your culture, religion, nation, whatever. 

they'll stand based on how they collectively treat people within their group. If India doesn't deserve to stand, let it fall. something else will arise out of its rotting corpse.

what are you going to do? stop it from failing? life doesn't work that way.

25 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

brahmins will survive this onslaught because they are incredibly connected, ditto for a few upper castes too. their caste will help them.

the rst of Hindus are on their own. if you can, form your caste group and fight for its right. its more strategic and praise worthy, than shilling for a superstructure like hindutva because you feel emotionally attache to it.

34 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

whatever 'beautifulness' you saw in hindu society, it exists in every society in India. even in mixed societies, where lines between Hindu/muslim/xian are non existent.

you are imposing your 'beautifulness' on others without even a little bit of empathy about how others experience their life, and you want them to respect you when you claim 'hinduness'?

you are asking for too much. as far as I'm concerned. its perfectly fine to mock you.

also don't blindly believe whatever trash I write.

I write mainly out of hate for people here and general populatio. the hatred is not because of religion or culture. Its much more deep seated hatred. Its about their existence as human beings itself.

think for yourself. if you stop thinking, you'll be attracted to Hindutva. its unavoidable.