Racism of TG sepratism

lovemystate

Just now, lovemystate said:

@chittimallu_14 appears to be a know all because of what he heard from his relatives. He doesnt really know much. what payback time ..if someone insults you insult back ..anthe kaani state divide chesukuntaara dhaani meedha ? is it not heights of foolishness to throw away all the synergy and achievement. Telugu people were divided for hundreds of years and ruled by various non-telugu rules ranging from biritish to turkish people. Additonally they are plagued with caste divisions etc imposed by a brahminial religion. Combined telugu state was  a historic desire to bring all of these people and work to remove all these fake differences and make a nation of these people. And it will be done.

i didnt say only my "relatives"... why the fcuk did you only point that out... It was an example to make a strong point. I also said I heard them from many many andhra people in hyd and around.

The topic I was about the biryani comment not bifurcation. I dont care about the political side of this entire episode 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

evadu evadni hate chesina evadiki aathul raalav... TG ki valasa ellin maatalu annandhuku TG janam ki em oodale... ipudu TG ollu ochi mee palav ni choosi navvinandhuku meevi kooda em oodav kavalante oka sari underwear lo check chesko anni alane undi untai unless you have clean shaved them :lol: 

valasa velladam yendhira ..are you really andhra fellow or telling cock n bull stories here. You appear to be a full blown LANGA.

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

i didnt say only my "relatives"... why the fcuk did you only point that out... It was an example to make a strong point. I also said I heard them from many many andhra people in hyd and around.

The topic I was about the biryani comment not bifurcation. I dont care about the political side of this entire episode 

Stick to biryani then. Obviously you dont know anything else. 

12 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

maa chuttallu evaru kooda TG ollaki izzat iyyaru, not on the face but venaka matladukuntaru saying TG people are illiterate and mana andhra vallam vachaka ne veellu anni nerchukunnaru ani.. I dont know the historical truth to this but maa family or chuttalu mathrame kadu I have heard tons of andhra people say this .. obviously inni kathal dengiii TG janam ni ilanti maatal annappudu meeru ondina pulav biryani ni atlane dengtharu so padalsindhe... 

Speaking of “ijjath ivvakapovadam”, it happens from both sides...TG vallu kuda Androlla gurinchi chaala sandalanga matladutharu...of course, not on face, like you said... record dance lu...kula pichhi... etc...

Dondhu dondhe....evadu pinunchi oodipadle..

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

@chittimallu_14 appears to be a know all because of what he heard from his relatives. He doesnt really know much. what payback time ..if someone insults you insult back ..anthe kaani state divide chesukuntaara dhaani meedha ? is it not heights of foolishness to throw away all the synergy and achievement. Telugu people were divided for hundreds of years and ruled by various non-telugu rules ranging from biritish to turkish people. Additonally they are plagued with caste divisions etc imposed by a brahminial religion. Combined telugu state was  a historic desire to bring all of these people and work to remove all these fake differences and make a nation of these people. And it will be done.

you are attributing some idealistic vision to a simple practical move to combine telangana and andhra regions and make Hyderabd as capital.

your view will have more weight if you stick to the material loss Andhra suffered due to this division. I hope Andhra gets its due. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

Ee @lovemystate gadiki sagam telsu, sagam telvadu. lopala full hatred pettukoni pathith threadlu vesi dramalu 10gutuntadu.

pretty sure he is another andhra person who think TG people are inferior .. his comment on halwa about pan thini oosudu and thappa thaagi padukodam gives me that vibe about him... those kinds of words are generally directed on TG people by most andhra janam... they think TG people are good for nothing idiots who are only thriving on AP people's brains in hyd... fuckingg morons... 

Now watch him deny all the above and let him claim he was only saying those words to halwa... even though I have no way to prove him otherwise, its the same fcuking vibe I get from him which I got from tons of andhra people in hyd which includes my relatives and non relatives... 

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

valasa velladam yendhira ..are you really andhra fellow or telling cock n bull stories here. You appear to be a full blown LANGA.

rei pichi peon... akkada reply ichina athanu valasa vellina janam annadu kabatti i responded back to him in the same way... pichi pookoda sakkaga chaduvu dheniki reply ichano 

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Stick to biryani then. Obviously you dont know anything else. 

dumbfcuk my whole first post was about biryani and pulav stuff and why there is "hatred" and foul comments about andhra biryani ... I clearly stated I dont care about TG or AP and that I wish both the states stayed as one, other than that I dont care about any political party or TG state or AP state... 

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Speaking of “ijjath ivvakapovadam”, it happens from both sides...TG vallu kuda Androlla gurinchi chaala sandalanga matladutharu...of course, not on face, like you said... record dance lu...kula pichhi... etc...

Dondhu dondhe....evadu pinunchi oodipadle..

the thing is.. recording daces and kula pichi can be seen by everyone... they are out in the open and one can criticise that culture if they dont like... but calling TG people as somberi, panulu raani vallu, mem raakapothe vantal kooda raavu, lazy fellows ani anadam  is an entirely different thing

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

all of them have feudal and imperial attitudes. both TG and Andhra. and every other region in India.

deeni gurinchi maatladukokunda untey manchidi andaru.. hehe..

yes true.. no point in debating about TG AP stuff...  nothing good comes out of it

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

pretty sure he is another andhra person who think TG people are inferior .. his comment on halwa about pan thini oosudu and thappa thaagi padukodam gives me that vibe about him... those kinds of words are generally directed on TG people by most andhra janam... they think TG people are good for nothing idiots who are only thriving on AP people's brains in hyd... fuckingg morons... 

Now watch him deny all the above and let him claim he was only saying those words to halwa... even though I have no way to prove him otherwise, its the same fcuking vibe I get from him which I got from tons of andhra people in hyd which includes my relatives and non relatives... 

COnfirmed. You are a cowardly LANGA who cannot talk in a straightforward way based on straightforward words or facts. Therefore You rely on your fcking vibes and fcking hallucinations. Its is basically a cover of your inablity to engage in a straitforward manner.

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

halwa is no different. I haven’t seen this guy degrading whole Telangana people yet but I have seen halwa posting hundreds of threads generalizing Andhra people and bickering with them for only reason that they are from Andhra

Just now, lovemystate said:

COnfirmed. You are a cowardly LANGA who cannot talk in a straightforward way based on straightforward words or facts. Therefore You rely on your fcking vibes and fcking hallucinations. Its is basically a cover of your inablity to engage in a straitforward manner.

pipe down you have no fcuking clue what you are talking about...