Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

Just now, JohnSnow said:

akkada em cheppad ani

Trailer blockbuster 

I agree with some one who says they dont want all the story may be  i was just feeling bad thinking about what all things happend since chldhood and want to share the whole story. But instead of sharing all this info i will ask some questions.

1. What will you do when your father say he has a debt but never reveal amount but keep on asking money every day?

2.  What if you have lot of wishes like you want to buy a nice car and enjoy life in US but you cant because your father have lot of debt

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling and you are sacrificing all your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

4. how do you feel if you goto india after 5 yrs and your parents say you dont have any say on properties they bought with your money and they can give it to your siblings who never helped your father.

5 how do you feel all hardworking money from past 10yrs is gone just like that?

6. how do you feel siblings doesn't show any affection only interested in money you send and things you get from US

7. how do you feel when your sibling will ask you for a foreign vacation trip showing a pic of your long weekend vacation?

8. how does it feel having 2 kids and insgle earning and have to cope up with all H1H issues and on top of family torture and deteriorating health?

9. how does it feel all sacrifices you made or your parents, your kids , your spouse your health was not even a matter for your parents except your money.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 14

1 minute ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I agree with some one who says they dont want all the story may be  i was just feeling bad thinking about what all things happend since chldhood and want to share the whole story. But instead of sharing all this info i will ask some questions.

1. What will you do when your father say he has a debt but never reveal amount but keep on asking money every day?

2.  What if you have lot of wishes like you want to buy a nice car and enjoy life in US but you cant because your father have lot of debt

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling where as you are sacrificing all your your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

4. how do you feel if you goto india after 5 yrs and your parents say you dont have any say on properties they bought with your money and they can give it to your siblings who never helped your father.

6. how do you feel siblings doesn't show any affection only interested in money you send and things you get from US

7. how do you feel when your sibling will ask you for a foreign vacation trip showing a pic of your long weekend vacation?

8. how does it feel having 2 kids and insgle earning and have to cope up with all H1H issues and on top of family torture and deteriorating health?

9. how does it feel all sacrifices you made or your parents, your kids , your spouse your health was not even a matter for your parents except your money.

bro.. dont worry.. you will bounce back... aapna time aaayega...

3 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Skip

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling and you are sacrificing all your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

Good thing you realized atleast now.Invest on things which brings you happiness . I know it’s hard but try to forget / ignore ppl who hurt you . Life is short man . Don’t waste it . I still hope you can earn decent money and atleast from now keep it to yourself and your kids . 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Same stories in all houses man.. out of all kids only some.kids are beloved at the end..

7 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Hehe

On 6/8/2020 at 10:13 PM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

19 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Blockbuster po

12 minutes ago, psycopk said:

first point lone nee weakness telisi poindi...  aa matram sync lekunda ela handle chesav man.. adi kuda 10yrs.. neku teliyada intlo financial status and how discipilned is your dad when it comes to money matters?? how could you be so dumb?

first it started with my sisters marriage debt..almost it took me 5 yrs to send all money and then i got married he even expectinig same amount of money every month i used to send when i was a bachelor?  So i used to send only what ever i can. I brought some properties but on their name now they are saying how many crores did you send and saying the properties I brought doesn't have my share. when i asked them to return my money they are trying to show infront of every one that i am a villian in a movie. All these days he said these properties are mine now he is sayinig they always had plan to give 50% of my properties to my sister right away since i am in india. But my share they will only give me after they passed away.