Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

43 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Oh good, Mari husband ame ananda if you are sending money to your parents after marriage?? I think it’s better to have joint account with salary direct depositing in same account, would eliminate lots of financial issues .

Eppudo pampe daaniki evaremantaru. 

46 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Fee entha uncle oakridge school lo ?? 1-2 lacs per annum??  2 thousand rupees fee for entire 10th class for me in 2005-06 academic year.

1-2 lacs per annum jamana is gone for okridge, I think it is min 4-5 lakshs per annum for elementry school itself..

Bhayyaa .... Cheated is very hard to say for Parents .......
But I can feel what you are going through .....

My case is similar ..... my parents think I am well settled and happy here so they gave all of the property what they earned to my sisters .....as they are in india ....
whatever i invested they bought in my name ..... so no issues .... but all their property they just gave it to my sisters and they did not even ask me .....I am the youngest .....
so i cant question because that is their property at the same time i feel bad because i should have been consulted .....I would not have said NO .....

but anyways for me no profit no loss so I am just forget and move on ......
eee post choosi rayasindi anipinchindi .............rasesenu ...so bhaaram digipoyindi ......

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, babu_bangaram said:

Bhayyaa .... Cheated is very hard to say for Parents .......
But I can feel what you are going through .....

My case is similar ..... my parents think I am well settled and happy here so they gave all of the property what they earned to my sisters .....as they are in india ....
whatever i invested they bought in my name ..... so no issues .... but all their property they just gave it to my sisters and they did not even ask me .....I am the youngest .....
so i cant question because that is their property at the same time i feel bad because i should have been consulted .....I would not have said NO .....

but anyways for me no profit no loss so I am just forget and move on ......
eee post choosi rayasindi anipinchindi .............rasesenu ...so bhaaram digipoyindi ......

u and me same padava 

5 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

are you relangi mavayya outside ankul? house konista ani offer chesavante peaks asalu. 

My sister gave me 50 percent of her salary for my education in  US 

I was not earning money when they got married did not gift anything 

my dad gave ancestral property to them 

if she didn’t give me money , she could have bought a land or house back then 

again you should give some to your brother and sister and parents 

From now let TS just take care of his parent monthly allowance and no investment 

this parents struggled to buy his land and watching it for him 

let them have it 

49 minutes ago, king the Raja said:

Just to Give you Relief and think you are not alone in this world i am writing my story for you.....

Nenu kooda same nee laganey chesa... motham money Ikkada Bank lo vuntey paisa Intrest koda radhu Kada ani... India ki MOtham Pampinchina...

Nenu Pampinchey money and Interest money tho Full Enjoy maa Annavaalu and Specially Maa Vadina full Enjoyed... Ippudu Last yr India ki poyi nenu Vachedham anukuntunna.. business chesta antey NO NO Job eeyy best U have monthly income adhi idhi ani savagottaaruu....

Inka nenu gattiga chepina naku Family vundhi, Kids vunaru.. nenu emi money ivaanu Expect cheyakandi ani... Anthey inka Appatinunchi motham propertyhalf half anntunaru.. orrikey maa Wife ni tidithunaru nuvvuey change chesinav naa kodukuni ani (Papam she did not even asked me atleast 1ce in my life time why u are sending money ani).

Inka anni Paisal motham Maa Annaya Accountlo petti ivvuantey ivadam ledhu..

MOtham MOSAM MOSAM MOSAM anthey....

Appudu Adignapudu Lacks Lacks send chesina.. leka poyina CC nunchi tesukoni send chesi nenu Teerchukunna mellaga ... Ipppudu Okka Rupayi kooda Ivvadam ledhu and STOPPED..  SO, Digest avvadam ledu.. Assalu Nenu Villain  ayyipoya maaa Relatives lo .. andhariki Phone chesi cheputhunaru...Paisal istaledu.. pellam matalu patukoni pothundu ani....

Adhi anthey bro..THis page should be a lesson for our freshers here andhukey rasina idhi motham...

Mistakes is from our side... we send every penny we save here and think they all are our people.. Money ichinatha varaku all are happy..

Suddengaa stop chestey Godavallu Pakka... So DOnt Adict them for FREE Money...tell them i have so Many Expenses and skip from begning it self after all Debts are cleared.

Mana Parents lekuntey Manamikkada lemu Bassu... Ala ani Debts vuntey vaalaki mana Suport kavali and  vaala probs  ki solution kooda ivvalai manam.. But ala vachinayi vachinatu inka CC lu Geeki kooda send cheyatam Thappu....

We have send some percentage of our savings and keep some and plan for our future aswell.. Manam chestunna ee IT life lo chala Kalam Brathuki vuntam ani kodoa Gaurantee ledhu...

So plan for your family.. and SAve and buy some properties now atleast.. forget every thing......

Plan for Insurances and Savings and Properties and tell your wife and you best person who is trusable to you now about the insurances and details so that in bad times they will help wife or Kids to have those money/properties.

Same to same CC enni sralu advance cash balance thisukounnano nake thelidhu....atleast oka 50k alane pampinchi vunta. Yes you are in same boat...Yes i am investing in insurance and etc now. There are somany better insuarnce plans we nebver know and also lot of safer invetsment oppts in USA. Actaul ga e thread start chesnide andhuke, for people who just starting their careers.  I am not saying dont help your parents but dont send ebvery penny of your earnings. 2009 and 2010 lo month ki 2-3lks pamisthunte just imagine how do your father feel who doesn't even saw 3 laks savings in a year? Thats my mistake. A biggets mistake i can never correct. Oka exp software engineer ki kooda 50k rale 2009 lo that time i used to send lakhs and lakhs of rupees thhiking he has debts and all..So i cant bring back that money. Atleast now i know my father's character now  and how he cheated me wisely. I am just an unfortunate guy to get cheated by his own father.

Tips:

Max out 401ks(atleast upto the emp match)

Max out HSA

MAx out ESPP(sell them same day if you need money you will get 15%)

Max out IRA/Roth if your wife doesnt work

plan for retriement income(there are several insurance plans like LIC policies in india which gives fixed retirement income with 7% Compouding interest)

Buy real real esate when your a not married(if you got stable job). Dont need to wait to get married or have kids

3 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Same to same CC enni sralu advance cash balance thisukounnano nake thelidhu....atleast oka 50k alane pampinchi vunta. Yes you are in my same boat...Yes i am investing in insurance and etc now. There are somany better insuarnce plans we nebver know and also lot of safer invetsment oppts in USA. Actaul ga e thread start chesnide andhuke, for people who just starting their careers.  I am not saying dont help your parents but dont send ebvery penny of your earnings. 2009 and 2010 lo month ki 2-3lks pamisthunte just imagine how do your father feel who doesn't even saw 3 laks savings in a year? Thats my mistake. A biggets mistake i can never correct. Oka exp software engineer ki kooda 50k rale 2009 lo that time i used to send lakhs and lakhs of rupees thhiking he has debts and all..So i cant bring back that money. Atleast now i know my father's character now  and how he cheated me wisely. I am just an unfortunate guy to get cheated by his own father

bhayyaa so sorry to hear this... god bless 

55 minutes ago, king the Raja said:

Just to Give you Relief and think you are not alone in this world i am writing my story for you.....

Nenu kooda same nee laganey chesa... motham money Ikkada Bank lo vuntey paisa Intrest koda radhu Kada ani... India ki MOtham Pampinchina...

Nenu Pampinchey money and Interest money tho Full Enjoy maa Annavaalu and Specially Maa Vadina full Enjoyed... Ippudu Last yr India ki poyi nenu Vachedham anukuntunna.. business chesta antey NO NO Job eeyy best U have monthly income adhi idhi ani savagottaaruu....

Inka nenu gattiga chepina naku Family vundhi, Kids vunaru.. nenu emi money ivaanu Expect cheyakandi ani... Anthey inka Appatinunchi motham propertyhalf half anntunaru.. orrikey maa Wife ni tidithunaru nuvvuey change chesinav naa kodukuni ani (Papam she did not even asked me atleast 1ce in my life time why u are sending money ani).

Inka anni Paisal motham Maa Annaya Accountlo petti ivvuantey ivadam ledhu..

MOtham MOSAM MOSAM MOSAM anthey....

Appudu Adignapudu Lacks Lacks send chesina.. leka poyina CC nunchi tesukoni send chesi nenu Teerchukunna mellaga ... Ipppudu Okka Rupayi kooda Ivvadam ledhu and STOPPED..  SO, Digest avvadam ledu.. Assalu Nenu Villain  ayyipoya maaa Relatives lo .. andhariki Phone chesi cheputhunaru...Paisal istaledu.. pellam matalu patukoni pothundu ani....

Adhi anthey bro..THis page should be a lesson for our freshers here andhukey rasina idhi motham...

Mistakes is from our side... we send every penny we save here and think they all are our people.. Money ichinatha varaku all are happy..

Suddengaa stop chestey Godavallu Pakka... So DOnt Adict them for FREE Money...tell them i have so Many Expenses and skip from begning it self after all Debts are cleared.

Mana Parents lekuntey Manamikkada lemu Bassu... Ala ani Debts vuntey vaalaki mana Suport kavali and  vaala probs  ki solution kooda ivvalai manam.. But ala vachinayi vachinatu inka CC lu Geeki kooda send cheyatam Thappu....

We have send some percentage of our savings and keep some and plan for our future aswell.. Manam chestunna ee IT life lo chala Kalam Brathuki vuntam ani kodoa Gaurantee ledhu...

So plan for your family.. and SAve and buy some properties now atleast.. forget every thing......

Plan for Insurances and Savings and Properties and tell your wife and you best person who is trusable to you now about the insurances and details so that in bad times they will help wife or Kids to have those money/properties.

More than what you said happend in my life...lost all my youth years...Anyway stay safe and take care of your family...

6 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

More than what you said happend in my life...lost all my youth years...Anyway stay safe and take care of your family...

Ya we cant shhare everything happend in our lives. I understand beacuse what kind of charcater assasiination they did and mental torture ii have gone throigh. in 2018 or 17 i belive i was argueing with them and suddenly fainted due to high BP. My wife who cant drive had to take me to emergency with my frns help. My bp was going 150 and not controlling. 2017 i was diagnosed with a perm health issue which i need to take medicine for life long. All that time i was fighting with them is for my sons future. I am feelnig bad that i cheated my son and wife. Nobody should ever go through what i went through.

ee thread lo anavasaram ga vacha forgotten things ni gurtu chesi baaga disturb chesesindi ninatinundi

only positive thing is that I see I am not alone...inthaka mundu andaru ee movies lo choopichetatu perfect kodukulu laaga vuntaaremo may be I am a bad son ani negative feelings vachevi baaga. 

but I sincerely hope those that are reading this thread esp the ones in their 20's don't take this the wrong way and push themselves over the edge into hating their parents forever

every case is different guys just be postive but be careful  

1 minute ago, vachesa said:

ee thread lo anavasaram ga vacha forgotten things ni gurtu chesi baaga disturb chesesindi ninatinundi

only positive thing is that I see I am not alone...inthaka mundu andaru ee movies lo choopichetatu perfect kodukulu laaga vuntaaremo may be I am a bad son ani negative feelings vachevi baaga. 

but I sincerely hope those that are reading this thread esp the ones in their 20's don't take this the wrong way and push themselves over the edge into hating their parents forever

every case is different guys just be postive but be careful  

When i started this thread edchukuntane rasanu. ippudu kooda i cant control my emotions and tears. 

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Inni kastalu unnaya janalaki from their parents and siblings....Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

its har ghar ki kahani.... few wont have that issue...but this is common in all households with one kid in US.

@Anta Assamey

Just now, Spartan said:

its har ghar ki kahani.... few wont have that issue...but this is common in all households with one kid in US.

@Anta Assamey

After this we should realize how luck we are .... And hope their situation gets better... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173