I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

6 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Thana mrg news thelsinanka gaddi kotti , on loop vintundey ee song. Thana favorite movie kuda idey. 

' neeti mullai, nannu gilli vellipokey malle vaana' ee lyric la ney she is leaving me and going ani. 

Looks like u r deeply hurt 😕 sorrry for the pain bro.

I hope u find someone with whom u can fall in love all over again..  

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

She ll feel good man. Trust me. It's privilege to be there for your husband when he is vulnerable. Aah time lo bond inkekva strong aitadi because u know it establishes a fact that u trust her, which strengthens her trust for u in turn. That's how u nurture a relationship

human relationships are much too complex than that I figured. I expect less, I used to give so much, now with the truth serum, its as much as I should without hurting myself.

so there wont be a happily ever after. there wont be unconditional love. there will be however, a mutual agreement. a give and take. dont get me wrong, there is love involved in this but its more or less like you are for yourself first, then others. because otherwise, you lose yourself and nothing is waiting on the other side.

11 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Thana mrg news thelsinanka gaddi kotti , on loop vintundey ee song. Thana favorite movie kuda idey. 

' neeti mullai, nannu gilli vellipokey malle vaana' ee lyric la ney she is leaving me and going ani. 

This movie released in 2003, chaala old movie kada

2 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

2 years back... one of my friends proposed for marriage. Apudenduku voddu anukunnano gurtuledu but now when I made up my mind he is engaged. First time ever I feel bad for the choices am making. Lekkalenanni matches no anukuni unta. But never felt like this. So wat am gonna say is, rethink about your choices. May be you might find what you are looking for.

Oka pani chey, adiki 2nd setup ga settle aipo

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

human relationships are much too complex than that I figured. I expect less, I used to give so much, now with the truth serum, its as much as I should without hurting myself.

so there wont be a happily ever after. there wont be unconditional love. there will be however, a mutual agreement. a give and take. dont get me wrong, there is love involved in this but its more or less like you are for yourself first, then others. because otherwise, you lose yourself and nothing is waiting on the other side.

There are people like that.  Raised that way and live like that and there are others who give everything.  Nothing wrong either way, bottom line is live and keep moving.