I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

6 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

U might find such people in ur lifetime but I don’t think u can have them for lifetime since everyone have their own problems to deal with is what im saying. Someone can hear ur problem feel bad about it, try to talk u out of it but not all problems can be solved by others even if they want to

U r right. But it's just nice to have that one person when u r feeling low anthe. U can't become a parasite obviously. That's not what I'm saying. 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

It is ok to be vulnerable with people u trust. It helps and keeps u grounded. Otherwise unrealistic expectations ekkuvaipoyi manalni manam chala hurt cheskuntam. Not worth it. Even if it is ur spouse...I guess it's good. 

agree.. I had anxiety episodes a couple of months ago and since them I am talking more about things I would otherwise suppress and even my wife is getting used to the new me lol.. its strange how people react when you just speak your mind haha

• Like 1

Just now, Vallavan said:

agree.. I had anxiety episodes a couple of months ago and since them I am talking more about things I would otherwise suppress and even my wife is getting used to the new me lol.. its strange how people react when you just speak your mind haha

She ll feel good man. Trust me. It's privilege to be there for your husband when he is vulnerable. Aah time lo bond inkekva strong aitadi because u know it establishes a fact that u trust her, which strengthens her trust for u in turn. That's how u nurture a relationship

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Thana mrg news thelsinanka gaddi kotti , on loop vintundey ee song. Thana favorite movie kuda idey. 

' neeti mullai, nannu gilli vellipokey malle vaana' ee lyric la ney she is leaving me and going ani. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fish said:

Agree with u....get help from near and dears when needed...I did the same and it helped me

@meri_zindagi  Near and dear a bokka.. mana known circles lo vallaki  mana secrets / weaknesses cheppesthe.. either we will be slaves or inviting 4 blackmail in future.. Ee relationships/affairs/love anni passing clouds lantivi.. oka 10 yrs tharuvatha Manchi ga navvauko daniki vuntayi

review theater GIF

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

She ll feel good man. Trust me. It's privilege to be there for your husband when he is vulnerable. Aah time lo bond inkekva strong aitadi because u know it establishes a fact that u trust her, which strengthens her trust for u in turn. That's how u nurture a relationship

Spoke like a leo 😀

• Haha 1