I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

10 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

human relationships are much too complex than that I figured. I expect less, I used to give so much, now with the truth serum, its as much as I should without hurting myself.

so there wont be a happily ever after. there wont be unconditional love. there will be however, a mutual agreement. a give and take. dont get me wrong, there is love involved in this but its more or less like you are for yourself first, then others. because otherwise, you lose yourself and nothing is waiting on the other side.

It's always quid pro quo. She ll love u unconditionally only if u love her unconditionally that's how it works ...okallu restricted unte other person also restrict aipotaru. Anyway... relationships are too big and human mind is too complex to give simple one line formulas to workout a solution. U just have to go with what suits u at that point in time, no standard methodology. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

It's always quid pro quo. She ll love u unconditionally only if u love her unconditionally that's how it works ...okallu restricted unte other person also restrict aipotaru. Anyway... relationships are too big and human mind is too complex to give simple one line formulas to workout a solution. U just have to go with what suits u at that point in time, no standard methodology. 

Sollu

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

@meri_zindagi  Near and dear a bokka.. mana known circles lo vallaki  mana secrets / weaknesses cheppesthe.. either we will be slaves or inviting 4 blackmail in future.. Ee relationships/affairs/love anni passing clouds lantivi.. oka 10 yrs tharuvatha Manchi ga navvauko daniki vuntayi

review theater GIF

processed-2020-08-27-1598519337.jpg?itok

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I don't think thats true. In this age of connectivity and technology you can be in touch until the end of your life mo matter where you live. 

But mature ga handle chyali after you get married to different person and have kids . 

Antha time Ekkada untundi. Talking to someone or keeping in touch is caring about them. We might act biased. So it’s never a good idea to keep in touch with people not meant to us. 

12 minutes ago, Rajnichitti said:

Idho lawada thread, e gunta nijamaga love chesunte, apude accept chesedhi vadni, kani ipudu musali tears karustundi ante, vadu happy ga undi untadu adi wife tho, zindagi is jealous of him and his wife

Period

Hehe... I did not say that I loved him. Marriage and love are two different things tho one can lead to other. Regret is different from jealous.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Hehe... I did not say that I loved him. Marriage and love are two different things tho one can lead to other. Regret is different from jealous.

Mari ipudu enduku peel avthunav, if u don't have feelings on him