When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

Just now, Rushabhi said:

That was the first time I faced regionalism in life. Aa people meedha Adhe feeling undi.  Bunch of friends lo only 2 girls were normal.  Vaalle Naa Facebook lo Inka untaru. Migatha valla names kooda gurthu leru. Every one else had regional feelings. 

I faced the same. Worst feeling. Eppu choosina adhe regional sollu. Finally, I had to cut friendship with some. Hyd guys were okay. Problem was from the guys from the other parts of TG.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

I faced the same. Worst feeling. Eppu choosina adhe regional sollu. Finally, I had to cut friendship with some. Hyd guys were okay. Problem was from the guys from the other parts of TG.

True Hyderabad side are cool no issues at all. I have a lot of friends from there. Nenu face chesindi hanmakonda side vallatho. 

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

True Hyderabad side are cool no issues at all. I have a lot of friends from there. Nenu face chesindi hanmakonda side vallatho. 

True. I faced the ones from Warangal. Horrible. Aa regional feeling okati aithe, room mates perlu meedha loans, credit cards and etc theesukoni chekkesaru. Room mates ki banks letters pampotollu.

Just now, Somedude said:

True. I faced the ones from Warangal. Horrible guys. Aa regional feeling okati aithe, room mates perlu meedha loans, credit cards and etc theesukoni chekkesaru. Room mates ki banks letters pampotollu.

Yes I am not sure if I can typecast people from Warangal/ hanumkonda side as having regional feelings but vaallathone issues face chesa. 

Just now, Ellen said:

It just felt ironical that u called the entire state with a derogatory name because of some two or three people and yet u r complaining about regionalism ani. TG people have a lot of inferiority complex induke. They are looked down upon like some third rate citizens by everyone. 

I am specifically taking about my inter roommates. Not entire state people. They ganged up. It was horrible. Sorry if it got projected like that. Since I mentioned oorlu 1st room lo roommates are from Vijayawada. They had daarunamaina caste feelings 

9 minutes ago, Ellen said:

It just felt ironical that u called the entire state with a derogatory name because of some two or three people and yet u r complaining about regionalism ani. TG people have a lot of inferiority complex induke. They are looked down upon like some third rate citizens by everyone. 

I’m not from TG but they are the best people when it comes to telugus, honest !!! andhra fellows are worst and I don’t care what people have to say to my statement that is fact! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

my btech days chennai lo seema batch antha ysr fans antha oka group ga vundevallu.college canteen to nithin movies varaku ,chows n kapu ki godavalu petti enjoy chesetollu. paiki mtram baley acting chesevallu scene cut chesthey bucket ki kooda are you R ani adigevallu. After college never faced such idiots.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Rushabhi said:

I am specifically taking about my inter roommates. Not entire state people. They ganged up. It was horrible. Sorry if it got projected like that. 

Cool thanks for clarifying that. No hard feelings 

• Upvote 1

in my btech. back then i loved a girl whose caste is different.i proposed her during btech.btech aipoyaka enti paristhithi ani adiga aa pillani. sare aithe intlo vollatho matladu annadhi.valla intlo mother is dominating force ani thelsu.so one fine day i spoke to her mother. initial ga she was so nice when i started talking to her.love and marriage topic ragane she asked my caste.meedi vere cast madi vere cast memu ivvam ma ammaini ani cheppesindi.

appatlo caste intha role play chesthadhi ani theleeka erri pushpam ayya

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

India is a casteist society. This is the reason why many brahmins, kshatriyas, vaishyas and rich shudras who are mediocre are able to live comfortably. Its not because of their merit. Its because of where they were born, and some little hard work.

not just informal social institutions, even formal public institutions are caste ridden in India. They all help uppercaste people succeed. 

just thank your stars that you were born into the right family. I thank my stars every night. I would have been a naxalite or some smuggler if I wasn't borrn where I was.

Why don’t you take positive side of this ... yes these people are in bubble that they didn’t see or hate other caste ... atleast they are harm to other caste people right ...

27 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

caste feeling is mostly from Andhra and rayalaseema. 

In telangana - i rarely felt caste feeling. Sorry to say - yes, we used to hate the guys with reservations and coming to NIT, Osmania, IIT with ultra poor ranks/ marks.. We also hated girls for claiming 35% reservation 

Naku ikkadiki vachake telisindi. I was bavi lo kappa. Illu datite kani prapancham teliyale. Ignorance is a bliss sometimes.