When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Dialect based discrimination not limited to telangana. Uttarandhra dialect ardham kaadhu and they get ridiculed a lot too

I'm aware of it  and it's sad. They shudnt get ridiculed. 

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Thats after the KCR continuous diatribe during the TG movement. I never experienced what you are describing. I studied in Guntur. Half of my class mates were from Hyd and some TG dists.

idhi ela undhi telusa? TN dalits are attacked more than in Andhra, not because TamilNadu is specifically more casteist (it may be), but because in TamilNadu dalits have a voice.

and middle castes hate them for speaking out. Dalits in TN are now making movies that piss off the ruling elite, forming popular organizations and festivals in parallel to traditional festivals like margazhi.

one should recognize the difference within us itself first no? not blame others for our reactions to them asserting their identity.

-------------

personally I think every identity is bullshit (including gender identity). but not everybody has that kind of privilege. 

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

JEE application fill chesepudu. There is option to choose category. OC, BC etc. 

7 th appudu kuda adugutaru jada

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

you know what telangana dialect differs from each district ... I don’t understand some words what mahboobnagar and adilabad district people speak... ma pakka district Warangal people uses some unknown words ... 

arid area is a myth ... I am not comparing with godvari or Krishna delta area but we do have some good water resources.

Once arid area my place is now full of green and water, ponds never dried in last two years.

I was brought up in both Godavari and Krishna deltas. Uttarandhra to East west to Krishna ke greenery difference undi. Guntur side nunchi I don’t consider it as green. So when I saw Fidaa I was pleasantly surprised 

14 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Everyone ante within our linguistic group. Not the world. Na jeevitham lo nen intla matlade dialect ennadu baytollatoni comfortable ga matladaledu. Thanks to my dad's reading pichi, I used to read a lot Telugu books so I could easily cover up my accent.  Hell I din even dress up to my like when I moved to Hyderabad from my native place. Mastu vekkirinchetollu Mee tg Ollu itla atla ani. Asal mem matladedi bhashane kaadu ..tinedi tindi kaadu... Undevi uurlu kaadu anetollu. I never felt comfortable to be original myself until 2014. Evaru adgina maa uuru hyderbad ani cheptunde... Ijjat teeestaremo ani bhayapadi. I come from an upper caste upper middle class family. Naaake gintha namoshi aite... Iga verolla sangati em cheppumantav?

You didn't answer any of the points I raised about your statements. And you are generalizing about everyone within linguistic group. Bascially you were from a village and you had infeority complex which you are masquerading in the guise of being mocked for being Telanganite. I gave you example of North Andhra, Tugo/Pago people facing the same. I always admire the confidence of Tugo/Pago people even though their dialect doesn't conform to the standard one. Their dialect has been mocked and it is still continuing. They don't play the victim card. It doesn't matter if you are from upper caste or upper middle class as long you have the infeority complex in you. Thats problem in you.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Dialect based discrimination not limited to telangana. Uttarandhra dialect ardham kaadhu and they get ridiculed a lot too

I remember one TG guy aggressively mocking godavari accent too. 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

Meeru puranale raasesukkunnaruga. Dakshinaal, go daanal, bhu daanaal - okkata renda vandha. They are your followers.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

You didn't answer any of the points I raised about your statements. And you are generalizing about everyone within linguistic group. Bascially you were from a village and you had infeority complex which you are masquerading in the guise of being mocked for being Telanganite. I gave you example of North Andhra, Tugo/Pago people facing the same. I always admire the confidence of Tugo/Pago people even though their dialect doesn't conform to the standard one. Their dialect has been mocked and it is still continuing. They don't play the victin card. It doesn't matter if you are from upper caste or upper middle class as long you have the infeority complex in you. Thats problem in you.

wtf. should we discuss social and economic conditions in tugo/pago vs tg villages?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

f you are from upper caste or upper middle class as long you have the infeority complex in you. Thats problem in you.

she's probably speaking on behalf of others from her village who are not from her class..

should she not do that? 

• Upvote 1