When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Adding to this.... Most of the movies even butchered the accent. Thanks to the whole movement and  few films of late... Ipudu em siggupadakunda intla matladinatte matladutunna...unless I have to go up and speak up in a professional platform or addressing a larger audience. Sometimes an entire group has to stand up for each other so as not to feel inferior. 

i have my best friend from adilabad i never ridiculed his accent

wrong idiots are everywhere

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

You didn't answer any of the points I raised about your statements. And you are generalizing about everyone within linguistic group. Bascially you were from a village and you had infeority complex which you are masquerading in the guise of being mocked for being Telanganite. I gave you example of North Andhra, Tugo/Pago people facing the same. I always admire the confidence of Tugo/Pago people even though their dialect doesn't conform to the standard one. Their dialect has been mocked and it is still continuing. They don't play the victin card. It doesn't matter if you are from upper caste or upper middle class as long you have the infeority complex in you. Thats problem in you.

If north andhra people are mocked....they shud not be mocked. And despite getting mocked if they are confident kudos to them. Great... but we don't have similar problems and  language okate kaadu...complete culture habits kuda mock chesinru ani cheptuna....u r just saying as if  I'm the only one in tg that has an issue about it. I'm not sure if I can continue this any further. Because you can't justify discrimination by saying exists elsewhere and they overcame, u r not overcoming because u r the problematic one. It's kind of mean and shows ur superiority complex ikada kuda u r finding a fault ...  The nicer answer would be ..no one shud be mocked. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Adding to this.... Most of the movies even butchered the accent. Thanks to the whole movement and  few films of late... Ipudu em siggupadakunda intla matladinatte matladutunna...unless I have to go up and speak up in a professional platform or addressing a larger audience. Sometimes an entire group has to stand up for each other so as not to feel inferior. 

Emo aa age lo I did not understand all this regional feelings. Caste I knew but regional when everyone gangs up against you it leaves a bad taste

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Meeru puranale raasesukkunnaruga. Dakshinaal, go daanal, bhu daanaal - okkata renda vandha. They are your followers.

Bade bade desho chote chote hote hai 

Anduke kada 50% reservation ichindi malli y crying

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Emo aa age lo I did not understand all this regional feelings. Caste I knew but regional when everyone gangs up against you it leaves a bad taste

St. Louis lo me office ekkada? 

Just now, Ellen said:

If north andhra people are mocked....they shud not be mocked. And despite getting mocked if they are confident kudos to them. Great... but we don't have similar problems and  language okate kaadu...complete culture habits kuda mock chesinru ani cheptuna....u r just saying as if  I'm the only one in tg that has an issue about it. I'm not sure if I can continue this any further. Because you can't justify discrimination by saying exists elsewhere and they overcame, u r not overcoming because u r the problematic one. It's kind of mean and shows ur superiority complex ikada kuda u r finding a fault ...  The nicer answer would be ..no one shud be mocked. 

lite.

9 minutes ago, Ellen said:

rashtranne rendu mukkal chessaru cinema lo hero bhasha nacchaka. Inka siggendhi. I would have had sympathy to this cause along with godavari people, uttarandhra people, rayalaseema people whose accents were also not represented. But none of them went to this extent with hatred. 

16 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Thats after the KCR continuous diatribe during the TG movement. I never experienced what you are describing. I studied in Guntur. Half of my class mates were from Hyd and some TG dists.

KCR raised voice and commented on andhra after 2008-09 but this was much before.

in my college in Guntur only so called pulkas can sit in last two rows of colleges bus and only they can play some games, can you show me one college in TG where do you see such culture 

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

Bade bade desho chote chote hote hai 

Anduke kada 50% reservation ichindi malli y crying

10% ews nokkessavuga.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf. should we discuss social and economic conditions in tugo/pago vs tg villages?

Thats irrelevant. She says that she is from upper caste and upper middle class having issues of inferiority complex about her language (and dressing also after moving to Hyd) and she says everyone from the lingiuistic group mocks.