Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

1 minute ago, MOD23 said:

ANkLP4W.gif

Naku edana payment vunte chudandayya...

type chesi chesi chetulu potunayi...

Utha punyaniki 28 pages varaku lakkochina..

Poni naa patha ID aina naku iyandi...

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

must be something regarding storage of those vials emo.

but ultimately vaccination drive will be mixture of PHCs, walk in centers, and home to home vaccinations.

that's the only way to make sure no one gets left behind.

First thing need to have ample supply to push it more, the vaccination plan was completely unplanned till date with out anticipation. Once states starts getting stock they can make a best suited plan to administer it.

19 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Maintaining cold chain temperature upto last mile and the biggest hurdle is training the asha and ha to handle the vaccines...

both Covaxin & Covishield can be stored at normal refrigerator also that shouldn't be a issue. They can transport the shots in cold storage vans and take out as needed in small cold containers which they are doing in vaccination centers.

When I went to Jumbo Vaccination center in Mumbai along with father there was a Waiting room, Vaccination unit, Observation area.

One lady brought the vials in a compact refrigeration container from some where possible from main storage unit at that center then one was taken out, administered to my father in vaccination unit and they gave a slip this was given to a doctor they make a note of vaccination time & then he was asked to sit in observation area for around 20 mins and then Doctor  calls him again asks if he /she feeling fine then you can go and suggests if any pains or fever just take paracetamol tablet for 1-2 days.

This waiting, vaccination & observation places do get sanitized frequently & there are 3-4 beds ready with oxygen facilities in observation area.

Its bit tough to replicate all these in housing societies but they can be done in bigger housing societies..

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Anna nuvvedo GOI representative laaga prati daaniki answers and justification ivvakaraledu.... The more you try to justify what the GOI did or why did it do..you will be getting bashed...

everybody who is sane enough can see what's happening and people deserve answers in regards to the accountability of government it might be centre or state..

ee okka post tho rendu chethulu jebulo pettukuni vellopoya

6 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Dude, who are you to decide right or wrong ? 

I can argue with facts and numbers but you misread them, this is a habit for you.

Eg: I said after June, vaccine availabiilty will  ease..and you assumed 800 million doses by June and came up a SII theory that vaccine production will peak in July bhalh blah...Dig those threads and read for yourself.

I've arguing with you for five years now, If I had been sensitive I would have hurled enough abuses at your or made out of ox comments, ignore etc. Do you recollect anything like that ?

Enduku setu kampu chesukuntunav..vadiley.

I don't care about abuse. I find your tedious jokes  at me way more idiotic. I'm not here to make friends with you or anyone.

feel free to abuse me.. but yes, argue with facts and numbers. Not handwave and then when you are caught handwaving, descend into joking about me... have the balls to accept that you are wrong. I know its a foreign concept to you.

may be that's the way you argue.. who knows. I find it that nauseating.

There are objective facts, and you can be right and wrong based on those objective facts.. Like in this thread you claimed that 20 lakh cr package had infrastructure projects, when they didn't. means you are wrong.

anyway, feel free to do whatever you want to do. I find it impossible to talk to dishonest debaters like you. I won't respond to you from now. chill..

3 minutes ago, dewarist said:

whoever spread it, no efforts were put in to cut down on rumors.

I have huge respect and admiration for Shantha Biotech Varaprasad garu. It’s not an understatement to say that he is the father of India Biotech industry. But he himself had mixing feelings about the emergency approval of vaccines in India. I don’t blame him or the many doctors who were hesitant to take it. It’s just that the amount of news common people are exposed to via different YouTube channels and other mediums about the possible side effects of vaccines that slowed down the process in my opinion 

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

First thing need to have ample supply to push it more the vaccination plan completely unplanned till date with out anticipation. Once states starts getting stock they can make a best suited plan to administer it.

yes states will do a good job. Its up to the center to make them available. instead of playing silly games on vaccine pricing.

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

@undarware_troller @Ellen @Pitta @Hungry_DinoBaby @RedThupaki @Spartan @JustChill_Mama @Iriswest @Amrita @Ladies_Tailor @dasara_bullodu1 @psycopk @NaMo_JaMo @Sachin200 @karthik25 etc etc

Note:wish u best of luck in life, bye all

@Kool_SRGu too become nationalist, it's good for u

Thanks but why are you leaving? Good luck to you too !

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

First thing need to have ample supply to push it more the vaccination plan completely unplanned till date with out anticipation. Once states starts getting stock they can make a best suited plan to administer it.

both Covaxin & Covishield can be stored at normal refrigerator also that shouldn't be a issue. They can transport the shots in cold storage vans and take out as needed in small cold containers which they are doing in vaccination centers.

When I went to Jumbo Vaccination center in Mumbai along with father there was a Waiting room, Vaccination unit, Observation area.

One lady brought the vials in a compact refrigeration container from some where possible from main storage unit at that center then one was taken out, administered to my father in vaccination unit and they gave a slip this was given to a doctor they make a note of vaccination time & then he was asked to sit in observation area for around 20 mins and then Doctor  calls him again you can go and suggests if any pains or fever just take paracetamol tablet for 1-2 days.

This waiting, vaccination & observation places do get sanitized frequently & there are 3-4 beds ready with oxygen facilities in observation area.

Its bit tough to replicate all these in housing societies but they can be done in bigger housing societies..

Evadanna inventory pettukoni administering plan chestaaru....

veelu emo inventory lekundane registration lu slot booking lu chestunnaru...

Here's the answer why most of the people are not able to get shots or will not be getting in future

Brahmi GIFs | Tenor