Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

@undarware_troller @Ellen @Pitta @Hungry_DinoBaby @RedThupaki @Spartan @JustChill_Mama @Iriswest @Amrita @Ladies_Tailor @dasara_bullodu1 @psycopk @NaMo_JaMo @Sachin200 @karthik25 etc etc

Note:wish u best of luck in life, bye all

@Kool_SRGu too become nationalist, it's good for u

Don’t leave baa 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Evadanna inventory pettukoni administering plan chestaaru....

veelu emo inventory lekundane registration lu slot booking lu chestunnaru...

Here's the answer why most of the people are not able to get shots or will not be getting in future

you don't have to register.. wait for states to come up with a plan and then things will become clearer.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't care about abuse. I find your pointless jokes  at me way more idiotic. I'm not here to make friends with you or anyone.

feel free to abuse me.. but yes, argue with facts and numbers. Not handwave and then when you are caught handwaving, descend into joking about me... have the balls to accept that you are wrong. I know its a foreign concept to you.

may be that's the way you argue.. who knows. I find it that nauseating.

There are objective facts, and you can be right and wrong based on those objective facts.. Like in this thread you claimed that 20 lakh cr package had infrastructure projects, when they didn't. means you are wrong.

anyway, feel free to do whatever you want to do. I find it impossible to talk to dishonest debaters like you. I won't respond to you from now. chill..

You are under no obligation to agree or argue with me, you are your will and that’s what you did..

You are at such a stage, you can’t even read and under stand a single sentence properly and come up with your bull sh1t theories, which are often backed by non sense and your silly ideology. 

And when someone argues with you, you just go overboard and get al the worldly issues into one small topic and bombard the discussion with your ever unimaginable nonsense which apparently only you can think of.

Coming to not responding to my topics, Did I ever plead to respond ? Fcuk you, you have been saying the same for a long time that you will not respond or block me but you haven’t done till date.

Most recently..it was just two days backs that you said you will block me...Do you want me to remind you again ?

Just now, Birsa said:

I have huge respect and admiration for Shantha Biotech Varaprasad garu. It’s not an understatement to say that he is the father of India Biotech industry. But he himself had mixing feelings about the emergency approval of vaccines in India. I don’t blame him or the many doctors who were hesitant to take it. It’s just that the amount of news common people are exposed to via different YouTube channels and other mediums about the possible side effects of vaccines that slowed down the process in my opinion 

Just the sad reality that able administrators failed to create a coherent messaging about the need for vaccination and safety around it. And it doesn't help if the Health Minister is going and giving messages about Coronil and ayurvedic choice is better.

3 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Evadanna inventory pettukoni administering plan chestaaru....

veelu emo inventory lekundane registration lu slot booking lu chestunnaru...

Here's the answer why most of the people are not able to get shots or will not be getting in future

Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

CoWin is a big flop...

max 1-2 months...atarvata evadu kuda pattinchukodu..

You find a vaccination center , you walk in and you get you shot...Inthakante simple method of vaccination ledu..akariki ide ayitadi..

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

all the best. Try US. India is a gone case.

U are intellectual ra... But read proper literature, it's good for health, ur mental patient too...