Modi and CMs kodakallara

reality

Just now, csrcsr said:

Why I was saying flower

Anduke nen e db lo undanana, people do mistakes and cover up, nuv manchodivanna manam kaludam gurantee ga, ninu andake ban cheistunaa... We will meet in hyd

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Anduke nen e db lo undanana, people do mistakes and cover up, nuv manchodivanna manam kaludam gurantee ga, ninu andake ban cheistunaa... We will meet in hyd

AP vallani kalavara?

memu em papam chesam

7 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Evadanna inventory pettukoni administering plan chestaaru....

veelu emo inventory lekundane registration lu slot booking lu chestunnaru...

Here's the answer why most of the people are not able to get shots or will not be getting in future

Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

18-45 yrs age group batch sure shot delay untaadhi already ivvale some 75-80 lakhs already registered from 4 PM IST after initial outage..

5 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

initially public did not show interest

vaccines wasted

govs did not care about getting things done

right now no leadership

What do you mean by Public didn’t care? Even eligible Public didn’t get vaccines as there was no enough vaccines to give. I know lot of them including my parents had to wait until last month to get it, now they were not able to get second dose as they don’t have enough, as a result they lost their first dose as well. 

4 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

CoWin is a big flop...

max 1-2 months...atarvata evadu kuda pattinchukodu..

You find a vaccination center , you walk in and you get you shot...Inthakante simple method of vaccination ledu..akariki ide ayitadi..

Walk-in's for vaccinations ah?

Paina tirupati lo raddi choosinava? medaaram jaaathara? even the recent kumbhmela?

perfect recipe for disaster to have walk-in's..

You need some kind of scheduling assistance to forecast the demand and supply..if it's not cowin someother way of scheduling

3 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

What do you mean by Public didn’t care? Even eligible Public didn’t get vaccines as there was no enough vaccines to give. I know lot of them including my parents had to wait until last month to get it, now they were not able to get second dose as they don’t have enough, as a result they lost their first dose as well. 

am saying about wasted vaccines

AP top 3

3 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

He later agreed in the thread... what he said was BS.

Just now, ring_master said:

Walk-in's for vaccinations ah?

Paina tirupati lo raddi choosinava? medaaram jaaathara? even the recent kumbhmela?

perfect recipe for disaster to have walk-in's..

You need some kind of scheduling assistance to forecast the demand and supply..if it's not cowin someother way of scheduling

Initially 2-3 months alanti mad rush ae vuntadi...

scheduling cheyadam, a schedule maintain cheyadam, heavy rush actually mega cities Lo vuntadi...kani rest of India which is home to about 60% of the popukation, it will be quite easy and simple. 

Demand and supply forecast chesina kuda, people will still turn up for vaccination without appointment..schedule chesina, India la schedule maintain chesetollu barely oka 20% vuntaremo..time waste avutadi

Eligible voters in the area...poll booth wise...rural india is best equipped to distribute the vaccine..