Mumbai new airport plan... hyd airport recent ga build chesina doest look like an international airport...

MysoreJackson

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

You are just a joke. Tell me how Hyd has better infra than Chennai from long time. Seriosuly? 😂😂

Did Hyd ever have tran infracture? When did Hyd have local trains? Did you know the total of Cheannai roads lengths vs Hyd roads lenghts? Even the number of lanes and the traiffic management.

Oh yes local trains are the greatest boon for Chennai , agreed but everything else is b*llshit . 

Hyderabad has enough lakes , water supply that Chennai can dream of . 

Chennai roads are so narrow that they still use two lane roads for all of their ports , most of the flyovers take decades to complete , the highways out of Chennai are the most pathetic traffic ridden ones in the country . 

Chennai train infrastructure has almost been the same since 1970's , they only added one lane in last 50 years 

42 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Asalu regional feeling tho edichi sacche politicians and people mottham Hyd lo né sasthe, hyd Bangalore ni IT lo overtake cheyyadam entra buffoons lol good joke..

Anyone can go and live in Bangalore without regional hatred like in langana 

Caste feeling tho sache underware janala kante regional feeling better yemo alochinchu

Just now, pahelwan said:

Caste feeling tho sache underware janala kante regional feeling better yemo alochinchu

Vacchava halwa anna. Neetho no fighting, coz we can’t teach to gorre minds. I quit anna

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Thengey bey ma state gurinchi nuvuv endi ra matladtunav poi mi state ni seperate country chesko po

evadni raa nuvu 10gedhi? ramoji nagallu emaindhi ? @3$% . Nee G ne nuvve 10gukovala. 

Nuvvu Yemi peekedhi ledhu gaani - antha "maadhi maggavale" feeling lo vunte "andhra"friends nunchi 10gey.

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Hyd never really needed tram. 

FYI, Hyd lanti terrain la evadu kuda tram built cheyaru...or least back then aithe cheyaledu. 

Chennai, Kolkata are different..

I am not comparing todays Hyd Vs Chennai. I am talking about - Hyderabad used to have much better infra than Chennai from a long time

Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai had been in different leagure from the days of British India. I didn't just mention about the tram. I mentioned about the roads, metro trains, airport and port etc. Compare the erstwhile Chennai with the erstwhile Hyd. Appatlo Chennai correct ga 1/4th undedhi. Btw, I lived in middle of Chennai and Hyd before 2000 (childhood), I knew the major roads roads of both the cities. Again, I am not underminding Hyd, I love the city. But lets discuss the facts..

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Actually the opposite , Hyderabad used to have much better infra than Chennai from a long time , it had india a first thermal power plant in 1920 itself but Chennai has better education / employment opportunities .

Outer ring road and Shamshabad were the two things that made Hyderabad stood out from Chennai .   

Chennai being ruled by populist parties cannot undertake implement  massive infrastructure projects . 

Also Chennai is the most conservative big city in india , not really welcoming of outsiders

Dude - are you crazy? you seem reasonable in some posts and then like wild bat like crazy in some other posts.

Chennai was a british built city with proper planning, rail, ports etc. They used to trade with world with huge ships leaving ports in early 20th century.

ORR shamshabad came in last 20 years. Adhe nenu speiindhi 20 years back ani. Now hyd overtaked.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Vacchava halwa anna. Neetho no fighting, coz we can’t teach to gorre minds. I quit anna

Arrey bhai niku yenni sarlu cheppali miru gunta nakkalu mi buddulu yevariki ravu

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

evadni raa nuvu 10gedhi? ramoji nagallu emaindhi ? @3$% . Nee G ne nuvve 10gukovala. 

Nuvvu Yemi peekedhi ledhu gaani - antha "maadhi maggavale" feeling lo vunte "andhra"friends nunchi 10gey.

Hahaha lavada ga poi pakisthan thengey or ni andhera pradesh ni pakistan la kalpesko 

11 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Oh yes local trains are the greatest boon for Chennai , agreed but everything else is b*llshit . 

Hyderabad has enough lakes , water supply that Chennai can dream of . 

Chennai roads are so narrow that they still use two lane roads for all of their ports , most of the flyovers take decades to complete , the highways out of Chennai are the most pathetic traffic ridden ones in the country . 

Chennai train infrastructure has almost been the same since 1970's , they only added one lane in last 50 years 

Did you ever compare the roads of T-Nagar/the Anna Salai with that of Ameerpet/Koti roads? Both the roads are like the majors ones before the 1990s. Chennai beach (Chepauk) road lo half undedhi Hyd biggest road.

How long did you live in Chennai? Btw, how old are you?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pahelwan said:

Hahaha lavada ga poi pakisthan thengey or ni andhera pradesh ni pakistan la kalpesko 

hahaha heheehe hahaha heehe .. M moosku koorcho..bhakth

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha heheehe hahaha heehe .. M moosku koorcho

Paki na kodaka podduna lesthe India mida yedise lathkor gadivi nikenduku ra cities gurinchi nuvvu ni yedava comparision velli mondi m seeku po

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Dude - are you crazy? you seem reasonable in some posts and then like wild bat like crazy in some other posts.

Chennai was a british built city with proper planning, rail, ports etc. They used to trade with world with huge ships leaving ports in early 20th century.

ORR shamshabad came in last 20 years. Adhe nenu speiindhi 20 years back ani. Now hyd overtaked.

Bokka reasonable. He is like that of Journalist Sai. They sound reasonable.

Chennai roads narrow and Hyd had better infrastrure antene, you can understand his knwoledge or his experience.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Paki na kodaka podduna lesthe India mida yedise lathkor gadivi nikenduku ra cities gurinchi nuvvu ni yedava comparision velli mondi m seeku po

ok needhi bhakth batch. malla telangana batch laaga cutting yendhuku. Maa telugolla gola maadhi - TG aina AP aina. Meeru thappukondaha.

6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Bokka reasonable. He is like that of Journalist Sai. They sound reasonable.

Chennai roads narrow and Hyd had better infrastrure antene, you can understand his knwoledge or his experience.

They are ok but due to pulka paronia they opened their minds to Langas and bhakths and developed lot of half knowledge.

If they give up that parnoia ( i am not saying give up anti tdp because now i am also anti tdp) then they can really contribute to discussions.

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

Assalu Hyd airport lo emaundhi? Adhedho US lo small towns lo unna airport la anipisthadhi naaku. I am not undermining it. Hyd airport is definetly one of the earliest modern airports in India. Adhe airport ippudu kadithe different ga undedhemo. Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai are very impressive and they are constructed almost 10 years after Hyd was constructed. Its time to expand Hyd airport. There is a plenty of space available under it.

Delhi T3 was opened in 2010-11,Mumbai T2 was during 2013-14.

Hyderabad Airport opened in 2008-9 ten years ekkada undhi difference by the Shamshabad opened the other two were also in developing stage.. 

• Upvote 1