Mumbai new airport plan... hyd airport recent ga build chesina doest look like an international airport...

MysoreJackson

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Pudu airport cheyyur kitta plan panta but change of govt , we will have to see if they proceed with that

its not an immediate concern. It'll take 10yrs to build anyway. And plus with covid, not building new airports when the new terminal will give you the required capacity expansion may be a better idea. I think the new airport has been in talks for nearly 10yrs now, and won't start in atleast the next 2yrs.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

@Raven_Rayes says Chennai's Koyambedu bus terminal bigger than the number of airports in some major cities in India..😂

I'm saying I don't give a fcuk. I'm pretty sure Chennai has the most amazing library in entire India. I care about stuff like that.

All I care is, Chennai is functional. I don't have to use my car. I'm allowed to take my bike on the metro and the trains when folded. I can get to every corner in Chennai by bus/train within an hr. People are warm to me.. I can find everything I need in the local markets. What I can't find, I can build myself.

thats all. Who cares about bs GDP.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

What's 'better infra'? not even 10cm rain, and entire Hyd drowned. lol.

I think only Mumbai can talk about 'infra' in India. It handles 25cm rain on a good day every year easily.

I think you are talking about malls, pizza corners and all such bs. worm brain.

Ofcourse its not an intenrational level city oro whatever. But whatever maybe the capacity to handle 10 cm of rain Hyd has been far more desirable than chennai in last 20 years - to live , work etc. Snooty tambrahms used to arrongantly dismiss Hyd until its no longer possible then they worked to divide the state (jairam ramesh).

43 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Nenu cheptundi kuda Ade...

Hyd was in a different league..

Hyd was a protectorate where as Madras was a crucial export port for British Raj. To give you an idea as to why there were no trams.

Yea a protectorate where naked bathukammas etc was a regular occurance. you guys have chosen to remain ignorant and live a life of lie. Who can change you.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ofcourse its not an intenrational level city oro whatever. But whatever maybe the capacity to handle 10 cm of rain Hyd has been far more desirable than chennai in last 20 years - to live , work etc. Snooty tambrahms used to arrongantly dismiss Hyd until its no longer possible then they worked to divide the state (jairam ramesh).

Snooty brahmins used to diss Hyd, and now snooty uppercaste Telugus like you diss an amazingly functional city, primarily dominated by lower middle class, because its not desirable.. Not desirable to whom? lol.

you are trying to become more brahmin than the brahmin. Is that why you hate the brahmins?

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its not an immediate concern. It'll take 10yrs to build anyway. And plus with covid, not building new airports when the new terminal will give you the required capacity expansion may be a better idea. I think the new airport has been in talks for nearly 10yrs now, and won't start in atleast the next 2yrs.

Basically they had land at gummidipudi but didn't want to proceed with it being so close to AP border . 

Even the Sri perumbudur is almost impossible for land acquisition now

It will be forced to move another 20 km away to cheyyur or Madurantakam , so yes realistically another 10 years away.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Snooty brahmins used to diss Hyd, and now snooty uppercaste Telugus like you diss an amazingly functional city, primarily dominated by lower middle class.

you are trying to become more brahmin than the brahmin. Is that why you hate the brahmins?

i am not dissing chennai. You can worship as you like. But the economics show it is not favored by investors or high income people. That may or may not matter to you . Suit yourself. Dont get bitter and grudgy like that.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i am not dissing chennai. You can worship as you like. But the economics show it is not favored by investors or high income people. That may or may not matter to you . Suit yourself. Dont get bitter and grudgy like that.

aah, the principal fighter for dalit rights here is now concerned about 'desirability' of a city for high income people..

It has nothing to do with desirability. People go where there are jobs. Hyd probably has more jobs now in particular service industries, not because its 'desirable', but because its cheaper for a company to operate than in Chennai.

Its all just cluster effects. About being at the right place at the right time.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm saying I don't give a fcuk. I'm pretty sure Chennai has the most amazing library in entire India. I care about stuff like that.

All I care is, Chennai is functional. I don't have to use my car. I'm allowed to take my bike on the metro and the trains when folded. I can get to every corner in Chennai by bus/train within an hr. People are warm to me.. I can find everything I need in the local markets. What I can't find, I can build myself.

thats all. Who cares about bs GDP.

This is so true. Anna Centernary lib, British Council lib and  Higginbotham book store in Mountroad. I used to hang out at M&S. I have been to M&S recently and its awful place now. Dejected.  And the transportation in Chennai is the best.

3 hours ago, Somedude said:

Emuntadhi, GVK kadathadu, after 3 or 4 years later Adani theesukuntaadu.

Exactly... BJP threatens with ED and CBI enquires 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

aah, the principal fighter for dalit rights here is now concerned about 'desirability' of a city for high income people..

It has nothing to do with desirability. People go where there are jobs. Hyd probably has more jobs now in particular service industries, not because its 'desirable', but because its cheaper for a company to operate than in Chennai.

Its all just cluster effects. About being at the right place at the right time.

Why do you get under the skin in that creepy sort of way.  I fight for dalit rights means i want everyone to be poor ? okallaki minchi okallu theda gaaalra ikkada.

For wealthy people it is desirablity because they have options. WHy dont you blame your bramins who seperate entire floors even in corporate canteens based on veg/non-veg and irritate the crap of everyone with their "discipline" etc. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why do you get under the skin in that creepy sort of way.  I fight for dalit rights means i want everyone to be poor ? okallaki minchi okallu theda gaaalra ikkada.

For wealthy people it is desirablity because they have options. WHy dont you blame your bramins who seperate entire floors even in corporate canteens based on veg/non-veg and irritate the crap of everyone with their "discipline" etc. 

'desirability' is bs. why do you post in a db, if you are so sensitive?

see how calm Ryzen took your insinuation that he's some journalist Sai or something.. why do you blow your top over nothing?

Next people will say Kolkata, the greatest Indian city, is not desirable.. lol. 'not desirable' for whom?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey mental @Raven_Rayes - i have actually praised chennai a few posts before. so dont project your prejudice on me.

stop crying. I'm not here to suck your d1ck.

although I'm open to it, if you want me to in person. Come to Chennai and give me a call.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If you cannot recognize the amazing functional nature of all big Indian cities, including Hyd (excluding Delhi, Bangalore sick cities), and want to compare cities based on what 'high income' people find desirable, then you should stop talking about being oppressed by India.

You are literally stanning Hyd for being more attractive to India than Chennai, and still asking for Hyd to move out of India.

The dissonance on this is very hard not to miss. pick a side and stick to it.