Mumbai new airport plan... hyd airport recent ga build chesina doest look like an international airport...

MysoreJackson

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Actually, if you look at FDI stats, it was only since 3-4yrs ago that bangalore beat Chennai in investments made, and zoomed past. And Hyderabad beat Chennai in probably one year in the entire last 20yrs.

This is not MOU, but actual investments made  in regional centers.

gaadidhi guddule. India and its stats. No MNC worth its name touches chennai - Micorosfot, amazon, google, facebook.

I know particular senior "tamil " (you know who they are ) management in mid 2000-10 who will not even open a branch in Hyd for a particular company- seeing telugu people as some sort of uncivilized  and facnying themselves opening one in kolkota and pune. Until reality hit them like a ton and they had to.

I know you suffer some sort of  complex with me and sees me as some sort of imposing guy but if you cure your prejudices you will not find a guy as fair minded as me. But thats on you.

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

gaadidhi guddule. India and its stats. No MNC worth its name touches chennai - Micorosfot, amazon, google, facebook.

I know particular senior "tamil " (you know who they are ) management in mid 2000-10 who will not even open a branch in Hyd for a particular company- seeing telugu people as some sort of uncivilized  and facnying themselves opening one in kolkota and pune. Until reality hit them like a ton and they had to.

I know you suffer some sort of  complex with me and sees me as some sort of imposing guy but if you cure your prejudices you will not find a guy as fair minded as me. But thats on you.

more handwaving. lol.

RBI quarterly report is wrong, but your gut instinct, and anecdotal evidence  is right, is it? lol.

I see you as a fool

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

more handwaving. lol.

RBI quarterly report is wrong, but your gut instinct, and anecdotal evidence  is right, is it? lol.

I see you as a fool

Its not a gut insticnt you fool - what does it tell you when microsoft or google or amazon or facebook avoid chennai?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Its not a gut insticnt you fool - what does it tell you when microsoft or google or amazon or facebook avoid chennai?

Boss how many of those are in mumbai ? 

That city generates several times more tax than Hyderabad . You people need to come out of IT bubble , it is not the only thing that indicates progress. 

Chennai is the Detroit of india and a huge manufacturing base , the main problem with Chennai is its  conservative society is not as welcoming as Hyderabad or banglore .

High  end Service sector jobs needs talent ,an open and welcoming environment to thrive , not just infrastructure .  

30 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Boss how many of those are in mumbai ? 

That city generates several times more tax than Hyderabad . You people need to come out of IT bubble , it is not the only thing that indicates progress. 

Chennai is the Detroit of india and a huge manufacturing base , the main problem with Chennai is its  conservative society is not as welcoming as Hyderabad or banglore .

High  end Service sector jobs needs talent ,an open and welcoming environment to thrive , not just infrastructure .  

You seem to vacillate a lot from hyd is better than chennai to chennai is better than hyd. The only constant thing you seem to have is that no credit must be given to AP for any development of hyd.

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You seem to vacillate a lot from hyd is better than chennai to chennai is better than hyd. The only constant thing you seem to have is that no credit must be given to AP for any development of hyd.

Wtf are you talking ?  What am I saying is various cities have different strengths and not everything needs to be perfect . 

You are just fixated on few companies , by your logic chicago would be called a crap city because they don't have Facebook , microsoft , Google offices . 

People from AP contributed a lot to Hyderabad and will continue to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Wtf are you talking ?  What am I saying is various cities have different strengths and not everything needs to be perfect . 

You are just fixated on few companies , by your logic chicago would be called a crap city because they don't have Facebook , microsoft , Google offices . 

People from AP contributed a lot to Hyderabad and will continue to do so. 

challe. "Only nizam built infra in hyd". "Hyd is better than chennai ..nononono...chennai is better than hyd". You have no real curiosity to learn about anything or improve on anything. Ippudu kooda athi thelivaga "people form ap "anta - i am talking about government of ap.

Everything about your posts  is political and based on pulka or AP paronia - its all about how to carefully make posts so no credit ever goes to them. Its sad life really.

14 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Hyd can definitely overtake bangalore. Especially the modern day bangalore with its chutiya pa leaders like tejasvi surya. Aa batch ekkadakellina kampu kampu chesi paar 10gethaar.

Overtake cheyalante kavalsindhi politicians change kadhu.. product based companies in Hyd.. still Hyd service based IT hub ye.. bengaluru ninkotte scene ledhu le