North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Nice to try to silence people based on did you do this did you do that. so someone who is 80 years old can never advise anyone because it is unlikely he will relive his wife. You are too immature why dont you be a little quieter and listen to people.

So you're going to keep your caste intact but cry on caste system and how it is bad and ruining everything while you yourself are promoting it by marrying someone in your own caste. Doesn't sound like hypocrisy at all. 

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. I'm not going to push my personal preference on others, and whine about others not being on the same page as I.

atleast I'm not an ethnonationalist scumbag, with holes the size of your dream utopian state in your arguments. lol.

alteast i am not this atleast i am not that. In reality you are nothing, you are just a cheap attenting seeking wh0re with some krishna lanka type caste bittereness acting like he is something. Anyone who reads you a little bit can feel the irritation of your presence. @NiranjanGaaru will agree.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

So you're going to keep your caste intact but cry on caste system and how it is bad and ruining everything while you yourself are promoting it by marrying someone in your own caste. Doesn't sound like hypocrisy at all. 

I am not keeping caste intact you silly idi0t. I am not promoting it. Should everyone who oppose caste discrmination should now divorce their wives and remarry ? crazy fellow.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nice to try to silence people based on did you do this did you do that. so someone who is 80 years old can never advise anyone because it is unlikely he will relive his wife. You are too immature why dont you be a little quieter and listen to people.

what are you blabbering? don't you think marrying within caste is kinda shameful, and unless you had no choice (if you are a girl and forced into it), you are just practising caste in private, while preaching others to give up their caste?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

alteast i am not this atleast i am not that. In reality you are nothing, you are just a cheap attenting seeking wh0re with some krishna lanka type caste bittereness acting like he is something. Anyone who reads you a little bit can feel the irritation of your presence. @NiranjanGaaru will agree.

yeah, not being an ethnonationalist scum is awesome. you should try it sometimes.

it requires you to give up your bullshit talking points. lol.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not keeping caste intact you silly idi0t. I am not promoting it. Should everyone who oppose caste discrmination should now divorce their wives and remarry ? crazy fellow.

Why did you marry her in the first place? Was it because she was your caste and your parents told you to? Or because you loved each other? 

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

He's not really against caste. its obvious.

He's pushing  Telugu supremacy, which is pro caste by extension. Because how else is he going to identify people as Telugu and non-Telugu?

may be he's too dumb to think through the sh1t he posts.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, not being an ethnonationalist scum is awesome. you should try it sometimes.

it requires you to give up your bullshit talking points. lol.

I am not enthonattionalist. I actually once gave a $hitty scumbag like you the dignity of an explanation. It is a waste though you will fling your dung like accusations like this.  you are pathetic really.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

By marrying someone in the same caste, you are in fact promoting it. how conveniently you excuse yourself from the standards you set for others. lol.

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Why did you marry her in the first place? Was it because she was your caste and your parents told you to? Or because you loved each other? 

10gera. This is a disco forum. Are you not ashamed asking personal questions like that.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I am not enthonattionalist. I actually once gave a $hitty scumbag like you the dignity of an explanation. It is a waste though you will fling your dung like accusations like this.  you are pathetic really.

Telugu supremacist is an ethnonationalist, dumbfcuk.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

By marrying someone in the same caste, you are in fact promoting it. how conveniently you excuse yourself from the standards you set for others. lol.

Rey - i know you are paid wh)re on chennai streets. Everyone doesnt have the same flexibility as you. People like to be committed to their family despite whatever happened or how less than ideal it is. you will never understand,