North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

Just now, Iriswest said:

GOI is capable of many things but is busy buying votes from castes. It is a feedback loop. If you willing to cut the loop from the root, get rid of caste.

everything single thing that GoI is capable of, exists because of the overall legitimacy it is given by the people it governs.

that's how democratic republics work.It requires GoI convince every group that it will be fair to them. Or atleast the majority of the groups. India is slowly getting into the groove of being a democratic republic.

most important problem for India is application of law and order equally. 

buying votes from castes or reservations are hardly the biggest problems in india. They may feature outside the top100.

if you ask me, India should mandate reservation in private sector too. and include muslims too in the reservation list corresponding to their population. I will certainly hire non upper castes in huge numbers in India. Given I'm tired of upper caste entitlement and arrogance in general.

13 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Every university can decide for itself. Not mandated and overseen by government. Federal jobs cannot be compared to Indian government jobs as they are not the most sought after.

Are you kidding me? You would know if you have kids ready for college there is no way they can get into Stanford or Harvard over kids of color who aren't scoring as much as they are. Are you going to call out on racism? Harvard doesn't need anymore Asian kids. 

Federal Government positions are one thing. Atleast in India, Government contracts are given to people who quote the lowest (atleast on paper). In the US, federal contracts are given to companies owned by women or people of color over white owned companies even if the former quotes a higher price. You're closing your eyes to affirmative action but calling out on reservation because you're going to benefit from affirmative action being a woman but you're not going to benefit from reservation because you're in the upper caste. Do you not see the hypocrisy here? 

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

So you are saying one of the most progressive countries is doing it wrong and should follow the Indian way to filter the students. Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

yep. US is doing it wrong. If India just increased student intake overall, and applied reservations in spirit of the law, Indian way is much superior to the bs American way of awarding admissions based on some essay and extra curricular work.

the american way makes zero sense.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Since early 1980s, the once regal and majestic Kshatriyas were soon degraded to tyrant, lecherous but powerful feudal lords. It kind of began with Raj Kapoor’s ‘Prem Rog’. Labeled as ‘India’s Showman’, Raj Kapoor is also notorious for grossly stereotyping the Hindu community as promiscuous, tyrant folks. If one has seen Prem Rog, they’ll know how they’ve defamed the Kshatriya community by showing Raza Murad as a tyrant Thakur, who lusts on his younger brother’s wife and even goes to the extent of raping her, while conveniently hiding behind the façade of customs

Hindu Bollywood

Meet Tilak wearing Kali worshiping tyrant, murderer Thakur Durjan Singh

The stereotyped Thakur in every random movie would terrorize villagers, lust on young women, and murder anybody who tried to raise a voice against them. What began with Prem Rog, was soon undeservedly popularized by Amjad Khan in the rather cringeworthy ‘Himmatwala’, where he portrayed the role of Sher Singh Bandookwala, who terrorizes the village and forces the protagonist’s father, a schoolmaster to abandon his family.

If you think the above two were just characters, nothing else, then take a look at this:-

Bhagwat Chaudhary [Ram Teri Ganga Maili]:- Lecher, Trafficker

Thakur A M Singh [Dance Dance, 1987]:- Rapist, Murderer

Thakur Bhupendra Singh [Aaj Ka Arjun, 1990]:- Tyrant, Murderer

Barrister Indrajit Chadha [Ghayal, 1993]:- Lecher, Charlatan

Thakur Durjan Singh [Karan Arjun, 1995]:- Tyrant, Murderer

Brigadier Rudra Pratap Singh [Shaurya, 2008] [This stereotype is unforgettable]:- Tyrant

Dukey Bana [Gulaal, 2009]:- Tyrant, Murderer

Thakur Bachcha Lal [Dabangg 2, 2012]:- Tyrant, Murderer

Ramadhir Singh [Gangs of Wasseypur, 2012 ] – Tyrant, Murderer

not only thakurs almost all hindu castes showed in a bad light for example Dalits as some sort of pick pocketers

Do Bollywood directors, actors have balls to show the same with Muslims except those fancy terrorism movies like ek tha tiger salman khan and director khan does and whitewash Pakistan..... 

hindu majority audience ki hindu stories eh present chestaru. More than caste it was wealthy people who were presented as villains. Muslims gurinchi movie teeste hindus won’t watch and it will be a disaster.

18 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

By writing Statement of Purpose. Every application is thoroughly scritinized.

Lol, you should really watch the documentary about college admissions scandal in the US. A lot of kids put up fake sports and bribed their way through prestigious institutions. In the US, it's better to study in no name institutions over Ivy League if you're paying for your education. Most of the time, they are not even worth it. 

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

hindu majority audience ki hindu stories eh present chestaru. More than caste it was wealthy people who were presented as villains. Muslims gurinchi movie teeste hindus won’t watch and it will be a disaster.

Ok, I'm giving a pass to u this time, instead of not debating with u.... Bcoz I want to sleep bye

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

everything single thing that GoI is capable of, exists because of the overall legitimacy it is given by the people it governs.

that's how democratic republics work.It requires GoI convince every group that it will be fair to them. Or atleast the majority of the groups. India is slowly getting into the groove of being a democratic republic.

most important problem for India is application of law and order equally. 

buying votes from castes or reservations are hardly the biggest problems in india. They may feature outside the top100.

if you ask me, India should mandate reservation in private sector too. and include muslims too in the reservation list corresponding to their population. I will certainly hire non upper castes in huge numbers in India. Given I'm tired of upper caste entitlement and arrogance in general.

75 years of GOI is not enough for this boot licking rascal. Like 1000 year caste system he wants india to continue. Malla idhe bewarse gaadu i am for anarchy, i want system to collapose antu mental koothal koosthad - just an attention seeking ** in this forum.

• Haha 1

THere is no comparision of america with india as nation. America is a linguistic nation based on protestant culture. Mutual brotherhood is assumed for atleast 75-80% of the population (and in some integrated minorities too like a part of african americans).

An american eats roughly the same food whether in alaska or 5000 mile away florida.

In america trust and representation are guarenteed.

Nothing will work in india as it isnt a proper nation at all but tries hard to pretend to be.

India is just a bureacratic mechanism left by britain which is occupied by an alliance of indian upper castes in the name of democracy. It is just a bureacratic mechanism to suck the resoruces to these castes.  with some occasional concessions to others to just avoid an all out civil war.

Anyone thinking this mechanism can achieve anything is delusional to the max.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

THere is no comparision of america with india as nation. America is a linguistic nation based on protestant culture. Mutual brotherhood is assumed for atleast 75-80% of the population (and in some integrated minorities too like a part of african americans).

An american eats roughly the same food whether in alaska or 5000 mile away florida.

In america trust and representation are guarenteed.

Nothing will work in india as it isnt a proper nation at all but tries hard to pretend to be.

India is just a bureacratic mechanism left by britain which is occupied by an alliance of indian upper castes in the name of democracy. It is just a bureacratic mechanism to suck the resoruces to these castes.  with some occasional concessions to others to just avoid an all out civil way.

Anyone thinking this mechanism can achieve anything is delusional to the max.

Have you ever been to the US? 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

75 years of GOI is not enough for this boot licking rascal. Like 1000 year caste system he wants india to continue. Malla idhe bewarse gaadu i am for anarchy, i want system to collapose antu mental koothal koosthad - just an attention seeking ** in this forum.

lol. I'm not going to push my personal preference on others, and whine about others not being on the same page as I.

atleast I'm not an ethnonationalist scumbag, with holes the size of your dream utopian state in your arguments. lol.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Are you ever going to answer this? 

16 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Did the two of you marry people outside your caste? What's the point of preaching if you're not changing anything personally. Caste system can only go away if people start marrying people outside their caste. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Have you ever been to the US? 

he's an idiot who thinks US just dropped out of thin air with mutual brotherhood and trust among 80% (pulled out the ar$e) ....

28 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Since early 1980s, the once regal and majestic Kshatriyas were soon degraded to tyrant, lecherous but powerful feudal lords. It kind of began with Raj Kapoor’s ‘Prem Rog’. Labeled as ‘India’s Showman’, Raj Kapoor is also notorious for grossly stereotyping the Hindu community as promiscuous, tyrant folks. If one has seen Prem Rog, they’ll know how they’ve defamed the Kshatriya community by showing Raza Murad as a tyrant Thakur, who lusts on his younger brother’s wife and even goes to the extent of raping her, while conveniently hiding behind the façade of customs

Hindu Bollywood

Meet Tilak wearing Kali worshiping tyrant, murderer Thakur Durjan Singh

The stereotyped Thakur in every random movie would terrorize villagers, lust on young women, and murder anybody who tried to raise a voice against them. What began with Prem Rog, was soon undeservedly popularized by Amjad Khan in the rather cringeworthy ‘Himmatwala’, where he portrayed the role of Sher Singh Bandookwala, who terrorizes the village and forces the protagonist’s father, a schoolmaster to abandon his family.

If you think the above two were just characters, nothing else, then take a look at this:-

Bhagwat Chaudhary [Ram Teri Ganga Maili]:- Lecher, Trafficker

Thakur A M Singh [Dance Dance, 1987]:- Rapist, Murderer

Thakur Bhupendra Singh [Aaj Ka Arjun, 1990]:- Tyrant, Murderer

Barrister Indrajit Chadha [Ghayal, 1993]:- Lecher, Charlatan

Thakur Durjan Singh [Karan Arjun, 1995]:- Tyrant, Murderer

Brigadier Rudra Pratap Singh [Shaurya, 2008] [This stereotype is unforgettable]:- Tyrant

Dukey Bana [Gulaal, 2009]:- Tyrant, Murderer

Thakur Bachcha Lal [Dabangg 2, 2012]:- Tyrant, Murderer

Ramadhir Singh [Gangs of Wasseypur, 2012 ] – Tyrant, Murderer

not only thakurs almost all hindu castes showed in a bad light for example Dalits as some sort of pick pocketers

Do Bollywood directors, actors have balls to show the same with Muslims except those fancy terrorism movies like ek tha tiger salman khan and director khan does and whitewash Pakistan..... 

caste is there among muslims too. it is getting exposed now. Even owaisi is speaking.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Are you ever going to answer this? 

Nice to try to silence people based on did you do this did you do that. so someone who is 80 years old can never advise anyone because it is unlikely he will relive his wife. You are too immature why dont you be a little quieter and listen to people.